It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:15 am 
Registered Member

Alright fellas... based on your personality, skills and mindset, which gang would you most likely be in out of any of them from MH1 or MH2? By gangs i refer to every single one of them and not just the traditional street gangs, but also the professional army/mercenary/cop squads and teams. Post a gang from both MH1 and MH2 if you can think one.

I'll say i'd probably be a Skinz member (just like Carcer City Hood always portrays me as in his fan-fic) because i'm a racist, i'm unstable and reckless, and i'm not trained to, nor any good at fighting by myself and i always resort to dirty unfair tactics irl if i have to fight 'cause i'm out of shape (Skinz use cheap and dirty gang-up tactics mostly). Also, as a bonus :lol: i love Friday The 13th movies which the buff Skinz guy with the hockey mask seems to be a reference to.

Out of MH2 gangs, i'd probably be a Dixmor asylum inmate since i've been inside an asylum twice in my life since i'm pretty fucked in the head, apparently. I'm emotionally unstable and while not psychotic (I don't hear or see hallucinations) i still feel very disconnected and detached from everything and everyone and i can't empathize with other humans at all.

Manhunt 1

Carcer City Police Department
The Cerberus
The Hoods
The Innocentz
The Monkeys
The Skinz
The Smileys
S.W.A.T.
The Wardogs

Manhunt 2

Asylum Orderlies
The Bloodhounds
Civilians
Cops
Dixmor Inmates
The Legion
The Pervs
The Pimps
Project Militia
Project Scientists
The Red Kings
S.W.A.T.
The Watchdogs

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 am 
Registered Member

CCPD. Because I always wanted to bring justice to this horrible and cruel world. (I know I'm a corrupt cop in Carcer City Hood/Red King's fan fic, but I only suggested it, so my role in the fan fic would be more exciting) As for MH2: I'd probably be a Watchdog, only because I'm fascinated with suits.

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:11 am 
Registered Member

AGoodFellow wrote:
CCPD. Because I always wanted to bring justice to this horrible and cruel world. (I know I'm a corrupt cop in Carcer City Hood/Red King's fan fic, but I only suggested it, so my role in the fan fic would be more exciting) As for MH2: I'd probably be a Watchdog, only because I'm fascinated with suits.

Well... The CCPD's dialogue implies them to mostly consist of corrupt cops who don't really to give a fuck about justice or anything good, but rather about the power their badge gives them. There ain't much justice in the Manhunt universe anyway... actually, like many have theorized, Manhunt and maybe the sequel too seem to take place in the same universe as the 3D era GTA titles, and we all know how morally balanced the GTA universe is.

Oh scrap that... i completely forgot about how GTA V confirmed Manhunt belonging to the same universe. So officially Manhunt and at least the HD era GTA are of the same world.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:18 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Well... The CCPD's dialogue implies them to mostly consist of corrupt cops who don't really to give a fuck about justice or anything good, but rather about the power their badge gives them. There ain't much justice in the Manhunt universe anyway...

Goddammit.

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:42 am 
The Cerberus

All cops are like that, though.

I'd like to say something professional like Cerberus, but it'd probably be more like The Innocentz, not totally insane, but still pretty far out there. The asylum orderlies is closest to my job, though, without all the beatings and cruelty. I'd rather be in a violent gang than misuse my job like that, so not them.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:30 am 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
All cops are like that, though.

I'd like to say something professional like Cerberus, but it'd probably be more like The Innocentz, not totally insane, but still pretty far out there. The asylum orderlies is closest to my job, though, without all the beatings and cruelty. I'd rather be in a violent gang than misuse my job like that, so not them.

What's your job?

Weren't the innocentz divided into 2 sub gangs, the pedophiles and the satanists?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:31 am 
The Cerberus

Caretaker for the elderly, don't know the correct English term for it. Can't go around beating people with batons there.

Yeah, Skullyz and Babyfaces. I'd be a Skully.

Or maybe just a Hood.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:55 am 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
Caretaker for the elderly, don't know the correct English term for it. Can't go around beating people with batons there.

Yeah, Skullyz and Babyfaces. I'd be a Skully.

Or maybe just a Hood.

What a lovely job you got, friend.

Skullies are badass, the hoodie guy with the skull mask always looked so real to me that i used to thought it was his actual face just hideously damaged.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am 
The Cerberus

Not really, but working evenings, it pays okay, plus I only work 14 days a month, so that's nice.

Yeah, I like their style and their quotes. It almost looks like that mask is melted on to his face.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
Not really, but working evenings, it pays okay, plus I only work 14 days a month, so that's nice.

Yeah, I like their style and their quotes. It almost looks like that mask is melted on to his face.

Ehh, gotta do something to keep your mind active and mood stable. That's how we humans are designed to work. Stay home, do nothing and sooner or later your mind starts to race like hell and you get stressed out. It's our brain trying to say "Do something productive already!"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 pm 
The Cerberus

I'm the opposite, I'm plenty productive when I have nothing to do in terms of work. I read, write, work out, etc. But I get stressed from work just from having to go, and feel I have to relax as much as possible on days off, which results in nothing productive at all. A job is the worst thing I know.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 pm 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
I'm the opposite, I'm plenty productive when I have nothing to do in terms of work. I read, write, work out, etc. But I get stressed from work just from having to go, and feel I have to relax as much as possible on days off, which results in nothing productive at all. A job is the worst thing I know.

I meant doing nothing in a long term situation like being unemployed 24/7 or being a miserable alcoholic your whole life. That's when you get intense urge to do something 'cause you're wasting your life away.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:32 pm 
The Cerberus

Gooby wrote:
Goretex wrote:

I meant doing nothing in a long term situation like being unemployed 24/7 or being a miserable alcoholic your whole life. That's when you get intense urge to do something 'cause you're wasting your life away.

Yeah, that's what I mean as well. I lived on savings for 5 years. It would have been smarter to work and save that, but I'd rather use it to avoid a job. But I mean, I wasn't unproductive, I did a lot of things, but things that I like to do.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm 
Registered Member

This is a tough one. I don't really see myself as the gang type but I guess you would have to band together or die. Even the biggest loners and introverts would need to find someone to watch their backs. Besides that I just don't see myself fitting in snuggly with any of the gangs. The stupidity of most of them would drive me to hate my fellow gang members. People form gangs with like minded people, an example are The Skinz(White Supremacy). I don't find any of the gangs to be like minded enough for me to join up with them. However, If I truly had to join one it would be The Skinz. They seem to lack any real leadership and brains for that matter. I would use my intelligence to organize them and make them a bigger force to be reckoned with. I also like the skinhead subculture so it's a win win for me

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:57 am 
Registered Member

Anything in an asylum is up my alley.
I've always had a deep appreciation for the smileys. I even drew a "Please Stop Me" mask when I was in middle school.
I was in the psych ward for 2 months recently as well, so I guess it feels right to associate with that.
If I stayed off of my medication I would probably become one of them.
As for Manhunt 2, i'd say the Asylum Inmates fit the bill.
The reason why is pretty self explanatory.