It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Favourite Drink
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:50 pm 
Registered Member

Would i be counted as a bitch or a middle aged, "life is stressful" white women if i said that wine is totally superior to everything else for me? Ive sampled many a alcoholic beverage in my day but shit. Love me some whiskey but tbh wine is meta cuz i can just straight drink that shit. No burn/nasty taste its almost like slamming juice pretty much. Giggly juice

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:15 am 
Registered Member

When I move house which is soon, I am going to start making my own wine and mead, it will be the cheapest way of getting drunk. I can makes litres at a time of high strength stuff. All it takes is time for the sugar to start fermentation

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 am 
The Cerberus

Wine is hit and miss for me. I love it, makes me feel mellow, but sometimes I get like a lump in my throat from it, it's real unpleasant, and the only way for it to go away is if I force myself to throw up. Still, when it's good, it's good. Love having some bottles a wine while I read a book.

It'd be fun making your own. I tried once making some prison-wine, but it just got bad.

Last Saturday, I tried drinking normal beer (4,6%), just because it's been so long. Didn't taste like much.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am 
SWAT

I like pink or white wines, personally. Red wine is an acquired taste but usually ends with a headache for me.

I did have an accidental wine once. I worked at Taco Bell in my teenage years and this girl who worked at an apple orchard brought in some apple cider which was stored in the dark and cool breakroom for about two weeks. One day I wanted some instead of a soda and got a glass, but before I knew it I was completely shitfaced. Once everyone else realized that the cider basically became prison "prune" they all downed it in a day. Fun times when all the employees are drunk during the lunch rush struggling to make the food and take orders.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:13 am 
Registered Member

This or nothing

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:23 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
This or nothing

Yeah but not from a fucking glass bottle. That bitch ass bottle wont let me get mouthfuls fast, so i usually pour the coke somewhere else to drink it from and break that motherfucker!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 pm 
Registered Member

I fucking hate red wine. I can only tolerate the clear ones.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:00 pm 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
I fucking hate red wine. I can only tolerate the clear ones.

I kinda have to agree if has a weird strong taste unlike beer which is fizzy and has a beer taste and unlike spirits/liquor that burns like fuck. The wine I am going to make involves like store bought fruit juice so it's going to be good not like real wine at all and the mead is going to be like oranges and honey. All you really need to make alcohol is sugar, yeast and water the flavour is up to you. The only difference between mead and wine is that wine uses sugar and mead uses honey.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:42 am 
The Cerberus

Whitchity Man wrote:
I like pink or white wines, personally. Red wine is an acquired taste but usually ends with a headache for me.

I did have an accidental wine once. I worked at Taco Bell in my teenage years and this girl who worked at an apple orchard brought in some apple cider which was stored in the dark and cool breakroom for about two weeks. One day I wanted some instead of a soda and got a glass, but before I knew it I was completely shitfaced. Once everyone else realized that the cider basically became prison "prune" they all downed it in a day. Fun times when all the employees are drunk during the lunch rush struggling to make the food and take orders.

The best part is that it's accidental, and even if caught, you shouldn't be accountable because you thought it was regular cider. I remember coming in drunk at Blockbuster and trying not to look my boss in the eyes. I worked many years either drunk, high, hungover, or a combination of all three.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:09 am 
Registered Member

I don't drink alcohol, my low body weight and poor diet always contribute to me getting very sick when I drink, and I can't stand it.

Coffee is my favorite drink. Black, cream and sugar, cold, hot, I don't give a fuck just give me some.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:41 am 
Registered Member

relsseS wrote:
I don't drink alcohol, my low body weight and poor diet always contribute to me getting very sick when I drink, and I can't stand it.

Coffee is my favorite drink. Black, cream and sugar, cold, hot, I don't give a fuck just give me some.

How much you weight and at what height, man? I remember you saying something about you getting bullshit genes from your father who's like 6'7'' or something like years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:49 pm 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
I worked many years either drunk, high, hungover, or a combination of all three

I couldn't imagine working my construction shift everyday without being a lil stoned consistently throughout the day. Also couldn't imagine working drunk tho. I'd end up falling off a ladder or something :lol: Jk, but honestly wouldn't like the fucked up coordination and other feelings it gives while having to work my ass off. But I personally see a lot of people in the trades work while intoxicated off their drug of choice tbh. Usually its harder shit. Always wondered if its an actual trend in the business or just my area being shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:50 pm 
Registered Member

Mine is Pepsi

Last edited by Juliet's Whore on Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:02 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
relsseS wrote:

How much you weight and at what height, man? I remember you saying something about you getting bullshit genes from your father who's like 6'7'' or something like years ago.

Your memory is impressive and worthy of respect. My dad is indeed like a 6'7 monster, but not muscular at all and can't grow a beard. That's what I inherited (although UPS is beginning to bulk me up) but I'm like 5'8 and 135 lbs, I've somehow maintained the same weight since like high school. My mom's shorter than me so i guess i got sorta lucky. Fuck beards too, No one in my family is bald so I'm cool with just having head hair my entire life instead of being one of those balding dudes who grows a beard to compensate.

But to stay on topic, I'm relatively skinny and unhealthy so drinking is never a good idea for me. I have an unnaturally high drug tolerance by default (thanks dad) so I used to take more drugs than anyone else and still end up babysitting. But alcohol? I'll get sick off one drink. Smells and tastes like shit too.

Gimme coffee

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:25 pm 
Registered Member