It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 am 
Registered Member

Fun fact: A Japanese serial killer's method of murders led to the developers of Crash Bandicoot 2 cutting a death animation where after Crash would have been crushed by a heavy object, he'd have gone all flat with nothing but his stunned head and shoes left on the ground. This was cut because the serial killer loose in Japan at the time was apparently leaving his victims' severed heads and shoes at the crime scene. Though many may remember such death animation being in the game (including me) and that's because it was only cut in the Japanese version.

But apparently it was a load of bullshit 'cause the animation is still in the Jap version albeit slightly modified. Read the video's description for more info about the serial killer, i actually once googled him and found his wikipedia article (3 months ago to be honest) but it's kind of difficult since his identity was changed and kept in low-profile after he got caught in the late 90s.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:42 pm 
Registered Member

At the beginning of World War II, Dirlewanger volunteered for the Waffen-SS and received the rank of Obersturmführer. He eventually became the commander of the so-called Dirlewanger Brigade (at first designated as a battalion, later expanded to a regiment and a brigade, and eventually a division), composed originally of a small group of former poachers along with soldiers of a more conventional background. It was believed that the excellent tracking and shooting skills of the poachers could be put to constructive use in the fight against partisans.

Dirlewanger's preferred method was to herd the local population inside a barn, set the barn on fire, and then shoot with machine guns anyone who tried to escape. Rounded-up civilians were repeatedly used as human shields and marched over minefields.

To entertain his soldiers, he would torture prisoners at the concentration camps, injecting young women with strychnine, a neurotoxin that causes a violent, painful death. He would order hundreds of children slaughtered at once, but in the interest of saving bullets would order the executions done by bayonet and rifle butts.

"After the door of the building was blown off we saw a daycare-full of small children, around 500; all with small hands in the air. Even Dirlewanger's own people called him a butcher; he ordered to kill them all. The shots were fired, but he requested his men to save the ammo and finish them off by rifle-butts and bayonets. Blood and brain matter flowed in streams down the stairs."

During the unit’s time in Russia, Dirlewanger would burn women and children alive, and then let packs of starving dogs feed on them. A horrific rumor surfaced that he was cutting up Jewish women and boiling them with horse meat to make soap, though no SS officers ever confirmed.

Dirlewanger maintained unit discipline through beatings and shootings. Desertions were common. He gave his men free reign to loot, rape and pillage. If a civilian or soldier displeased him, Dirlewanger shot them them in the hand. If one of his men grabbed loot that he wanted, he would execute him on the spot.

Reportedly, "the Dirlewanger brigade burned prisoners alive with gasoline, impaled babies on bayonets and stuck them out of windows and hanged women upside down from balconies."

In September 1942, the unit murdered 8,350 Jews in Baranovichi ghetto and then a further 389 people labeled "bandits" and 1,274 "bandit suspects". According to the British-Canadian historian, Martin Kitchen, the unit,
"committed such shocking atrocities in the Soviet Union, in the pursuit of partisans, that even an SS court was called upon to investigate."

A 1942 Reich police report described Dirlewanger as “a mentally unstable, violent fanatic and alcoholic, who had the habit of erupting into violence under the influence of drugs.”

In June 1945, Dirlewanger was captured by the Free French forces in Germany; he had died in their hands by 8 June, allegedly killed by Polish soldiers in Altshausen.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:48 pm 
Registered Member

I bet he got a painful death at the hands of his enemies.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12