It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
News Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:47 pm
Posts: 463


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:11 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
Why the fuck haven't i gotten any likes yet?
Image

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:28 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am
Posts: 2821
Location: lsdshrooms@gmail.com
I'm not gonna get my hopes up like I did for gtav, and hopefully I'll end up being impressed.

It's their first game developed entirely on next gen, it should be interesting.

_________________
Let he who is without gin, cast the first stoned.
Classic ProjectManhunt thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10366&p=323589
Another ProjectManhunt funbag http://projectmanhunt.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=11100

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
This is basically the only thing i'm waiting for in my life atm. Somebody wake me up when it's Spring 2018. Shame this got delayed, was supposed to come out last Summer, i think. Typical Rockstar, but hey! R* is one of those rare quality companies who take their time, and very rarely have they disappointed me with their products, only exception coming to my mind is vanilla GTA V. I'll explain later why, though many of you hardcore R* fans already know V didn't exactly deliver a superb SP experience. *cough*sports simulator*cough*

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:59 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 320
Location: georgia
Gooby wrote:
This is basically the only thing i'm waiting for in my life atm. Somebody wake me up when it's Spring 2018. Shame this got delayed, was supposed to come out last Summer, i think. Typical Rockstar, but hey! R* is one of those rare quality companies who take their time, and very rarely have they disappointed me with their products, only exception coming to my mind is vanilla GTA V. I'll explain later why, though many of you hardcore R* fans already know V didn't exactly deliver a superb SP experience. *cough*sports simulator*cough*


I'd rather wait for 3 years more than play a game like Mafia 3.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
This is basically the only thing i'm waiting for in my life atm. Somebody wake me up when it's Spring 2018. Shame this got delayed, was supposed to come out last Summer, i think. Typical Rockstar, but hey! R* is one of those rare quality companies who take their time, and very rarely have they disappointed me with their products, only exception coming to my mind is vanilla GTA V. I'll explain later why, though many of you hardcore R* fans already know V didn't exactly deliver a superb SP experience. *cough*sports simulator*cough*


I'd rather wait for 3 years more than play a game like Mafia 3.

Exactly.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2232
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Gooby wrote:
This is basically the only thing i'm waiting for in my life atm. Somebody wake me up when it's Spring 2018. Shame this got delayed, was supposed to come out last Summer, i think. Typical Rockstar, but hey! R* is one of those rare quality companies who take their time, and very rarely have they disappointed me with their products, only exception coming to my mind is vanilla GTA V. I'll explain later why, though many of you hardcore R* fans already know V didn't exactly deliver a superb SP experience. *cough*sports simulator*cough*

Not really waiting on it. Seeing as one of the head rockstar guys already said they gonna make some kind of shark card for RDR2 basically means piss poor SP and many millions of dollars and time to make RDR2 online a huge cash cow and thier main focus. Rockstar has gone COD in terms of game making. Huge focus on online multiplayer and a bare bones SP.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:16 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
This is basically the only thing i'm waiting for in my life atm. Somebody wake me up when it's Spring 2018. Shame this got delayed, was supposed to come out last Summer, i think. Typical Rockstar, but hey! R* is one of those rare quality companies who take their time, and very rarely have they disappointed me with their products, only exception coming to my mind is vanilla GTA V. I'll explain later why, though many of you hardcore R* fans already know V didn't exactly deliver a superb SP experience. *cough*sports simulator*cough*

Not really waiting on it. Seeing as one of the head rockstar guys already said they gonna make some kind of shark card for RDR2 basically means piss poor SP and many millions of dollars and time to make RDR2 online a huge cash cow and thier main focus. Rockstar has gone COD in terms of game making. Huge focus on online multiplayer and a bare bones SP.

Really? Ah fuck! Why has even the mighty R* gone so low by resorting to fucking online gaming. Thx for the info Carcer!

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:23 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2232
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Online gaming is the future man rather we want it or not. The time of sitting alone in a basement playing video games by yourself and being a social outcast and grinding countless hours for the super good shit are over. Now its all social interaction and being part of online gaming groups and paying real money to jump ahead.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:06 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am
Posts: 2821
Location: lsdshrooms@gmail.com
Let's all commit suicide on the front steps of the R* headquarters and blame it on their shitty sellout games, and use the bad publicity to make them change their ways.

_________________
Let he who is without gin, cast the first stoned.
Classic ProjectManhunt thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10366&p=323589
Another ProjectManhunt funbag http://projectmanhunt.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=11100

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:24 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
relsseS wrote:
Let's all commit suicide on the front steps of the R* headquarters and blame it on their shitty sellout games, and use the bad publicity to make them change their ways.

I'm pretty sure Sam and Dan would just make us respawn at the nearest hospital.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:39 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2232
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
I seen something online about RDR2 and Cattle cards. Not sure if its real or gonna be a actual thing but i bet something like it will.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:00 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
Carcer City Hood wrote:
I seen something online about RDR2 and Cattle cards. Not sure if its real or gonna be a actual thing but i bet something like it will.

I hope the fuck not. Argh i can't this online bullshit.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:39 am 
Offline
The Skinz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:50 pm
Posts: 1891
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Online gaming is the future man rather we want it or not. The time of sitting alone in a basement playing video games by yourself and being a social outcast and grinding countless hours for the super good shit are over. Now its all social interaction and being part of online gaming groups and paying real money to jump ahead.


Not true. Just play the near endless amount of great games from pre-2010. The best part? You don't have to spend a fortune on new consoles or upgrading your PC. Older games have mod support as well. Discount pricing as most idiots are buying the annual DICE EA shooter with online gambling :lol:

"Cattle cards" What a fitting name for those who buy into it.



I still have to play Red Dead 1. I really hope there is a PC version?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:21 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2232
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
chevybeast85 wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Online gaming is the future man rather we want it or not. The time of sitting alone in a basement playing video games by yourself and being a social outcast and grinding countless hours for the super good shit are over. Now its all social interaction and being part of online gaming groups and paying real money to jump ahead.


Not true. Just play the near endless amount of great games from pre-2010. The best part? You don't have to spend a fortune on new consoles or upgrading your PC. Older games have mod support as well. Discount pricing as most idiots are buying the annual DICE EA shooter with online gambling :lol:

"Cattle cards" What a fitting name for those who buy into it.



I still have to play Red Dead 1. I really hope there is a PC version?

I just meant for those who HAVE to stay current on gaming trends. Me personally i prefer my ps2 over my ps4 anyday. Yes "cattle" is about the right term.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group