It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:33 pm 
News Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:11 am 
Registered Member

Why the fuck haven't i gotten any likes yet?

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:28 am 
Registered Member

I'm not gonna get my hopes up like I did for gtav, and hopefully I'll end up being impressed.

It's their first game developed entirely on next gen, it should be interesting.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 am 
Registered Member

This is basically the only thing i'm waiting for in my life atm. Somebody wake me up when it's Spring 2018. Shame this got delayed, was supposed to come out last Summer, i think. Typical Rockstar, but hey! R* is one of those rare quality companies who take their time, and very rarely have they disappointed me with their products, only exception coming to my mind is vanilla GTA V. I'll explain later why, though many of you hardcore R* fans already know V didn't exactly deliver a superb SP experience. *cough*sports simulator*cough*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:59 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
This is basically the only thing i'm waiting for in my life atm. Somebody wake me up when it's Spring 2018. Shame this got delayed, was supposed to come out last Summer, i think. Typical Rockstar, but hey! R* is one of those rare quality companies who take their time, and very rarely have they disappointed me with their products, only exception coming to my mind is vanilla GTA V. I'll explain later why, though many of you hardcore R* fans already know V didn't exactly deliver a superb SP experience. *cough*sports simulator*cough*

I'd rather wait for 3 years more than play a game like Mafia 3.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 am 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:

I'd rather wait for 3 years more than play a game like Mafia 3.

Exactly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:08 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:

Not really waiting on it. Seeing as one of the head rockstar guys already said they gonna make some kind of shark card for RDR2 basically means piss poor SP and many millions of dollars and time to make RDR2 online a huge cash cow and thier main focus. Rockstar has gone COD in terms of game making. Huge focus on online multiplayer and a bare bones SP.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:16 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:

Not really waiting on it. Seeing as one of the head rockstar guys already said they gonna make some kind of shark card for RDR2 basically means piss poor SP and many millions of dollars and time to make RDR2 online a huge cash cow and thier main focus. Rockstar has gone COD in terms of game making. Huge focus on online multiplayer and a bare bones SP.

Really? Ah fuck! Why has even the mighty R* gone so low by resorting to fucking online gaming. Thx for the info Carcer!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:23 pm 
Registered Member

Online gaming is the future man rather we want it or not. The time of sitting alone in a basement playing video games by yourself and being a social outcast and grinding countless hours for the super good shit are over. Now its all social interaction and being part of online gaming groups and paying real money to jump ahead.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:06 am 
Registered Member

Let's all commit suicide on the front steps of the R* headquarters and blame it on their shitty sellout games, and use the bad publicity to make them change their ways.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:24 pm 
Registered Member

relsseS wrote:
Let's all commit suicide on the front steps of the R* headquarters and blame it on their shitty sellout games, and use the bad publicity to make them change their ways.

I'm pretty sure Sam and Dan would just make us respawn at the nearest hospital.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:39 pm 
Registered Member

I seen something online about RDR2 and Cattle cards. Not sure if its real or gonna be a actual thing but i bet something like it will.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:00 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I seen something online about RDR2 and Cattle cards. Not sure if its real or gonna be a actual thing but i bet something like it will.

I hope the fuck not. Argh i can't this online bullshit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:39 am 
The Skinz

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Online gaming is the future man rather we want it or not. The time of sitting alone in a basement playing video games by yourself and being a social outcast and grinding countless hours for the super good shit are over. Now its all social interaction and being part of online gaming groups and paying real money to jump ahead.

Not true. Just play the near endless amount of great games from pre-2010. The best part? You don't have to spend a fortune on new consoles or upgrading your PC. Older games have mod support as well. Discount pricing as most idiots are buying the annual DICE EA shooter with online gambling :lol:

"Cattle cards" What a fitting name for those who buy into it.

I still have to play Red Dead 1. I really hope there is a PC version?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:21 am 
Registered Member

chevybeast85 wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Not true. Just play the near endless amount of great games from pre-2010. The best part? You don't have to spend a fortune on new consoles or upgrading your PC. Older games have mod support as well. Discount pricing as most idiots are buying the annual DICE EA shooter with online gambling :lol:

"Cattle cards" What a fitting name for those who buy into it.

I still have to play Red Dead 1. I really hope there is a PC version?

I just meant for those who HAVE to stay current on gaming trends. Me personally i prefer my ps2 over my ps4 anyday. Yes "cattle" is about the right term.