It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:40 pm 
News Poster

Grand Theft Auto Online's Gunrunning update is scheduled for release on Tuesday the 13th of June. It will be released simultaneously on the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 am 
Registered Member

Hello.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:14 am 
Registered Member

As if the rich assholes playing that game need anymore unfair killing options.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:17 am 
Registered Member

Gay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:46 am 
Registered Member

Let V die already.

#MakeGtaGreatAgainPls

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:49 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Let V die already.

#MakeGtaGreatAgainPls

GTA V doesen't have the GTA vibe to it,with online,dlcs,etc.....just saying...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:05 am 
Registered Member

Rockstar has been making bad decisions since 2005.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:23 am 
Registered Member

xxCSPROxx wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Let V die already.

#MakeGtaGreatAgainPls

GTA V doesen't have the GTA vibe to it,with online,dlcs,etc.....just saying...

I agree. Gta to me has always been about small time street crime not stupid bunkers and piss poor storytelling. Gta 5 especially the single player (which is my favorite type of game) nearly ruined gta for me. I hate the stupid storyline and having 3 playable protagonists i just don't get the concept. Online i play because its one of the few enjoyable games ive found for ps4 (almost all ps4 games have been terrible imo) which is really sad considering i hate online multiplayer games.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:30 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
i just don't get the concept.

The concept is that they're trying to cater to a wide audience, essentially as many people as possible. So instead of focusing on thematic concepts like they did in VC or SA, which makes some people hate the game and some people absolutely love it. They just go for this lukewarm approach where they add every single thing they can think of to please everyone and it ends up tasting like nothing.

You got the black guy to please all the people who wanted GTA SA 2, you got the crazy guy to please all the millenials and people with attention problems and then you got the generic guy who is just a backup if someone doesn't like the other two. (I admit I'm sort of guilty)

Then we have the story and setting which revolves around modern day political social commentary, it's bland. It's like South Park the game (didn't we already have this?), it's just jokes after jokes about the modern age being told on the side of some generic crime drama. "Yo Michael we gotta rob this bank dude, by the way aren't Hipsters fucking hilarious lol :DDDD?????" The game can't decide what it is or what it wants to be.

The Online is fucking horrible too. They won't stop adding all of this shit that stands out and makes the game look like some bad cartoon. For God's sake we have flying bikes, tron bikes, the KITT car... I never knew they would try and copy Saints Row, but here you go. I'm not even going to talk about Shark Cards and balancing issues tho, I'm sure you all know

No one even cares about making good games like people relatively used to back in the day, it's just about money nowadays, that's all it is. That's why we aren't seeing Manhunt 3 and why Manhunt 2 was put in the back burner and didn't turn out so well. It's for a niche audience = less sales = Rockstar cares less.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:15 pm 
Registered Member

basilwave wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

The concept is that they're trying to cater to a wide audience, essentially as many people as possible. So instead of focusing on thematic concepts like they did in VC or SA, which makes some people hate the game and some people absolutely love it. They just go for this lukewarm approach where they add every single thing they can think of to please everyone and it ends up tasting like nothing.

You got the black guy to please all the people who wanted GTA SA 2, you got the crazy guy to please all the millenials and people with attention problems and then you got the generic guy who is just a backup if someone doesn't like the other two. (I admit I'm sort of guilty)

Then we have the story and setting which revolves around modern day political social commentary, it's bland. It's like South Park the game (didn't we already have this?), it's just jokes after jokes about the modern age being told on the side of some generic crime drama. "Yo Michael we gotta rob this bank dude, by the way aren't Hipsters fucking hilarious lol :DDDD?????" The game can't decide what it is or what it wants to be.

The Online is fucking horrible too. They won't stop adding all of this shit that stands out and makes the game look like some bad cartoon. For God's sake we have flying bikes, tron bikes, the KITT car... I never knew they would try and copy Saints Row, but here you go. I'm not even going to talk about Shark Cards and balancing issues tho, I'm sure you all know

No one even cares about making good games like people relatively used to back in the day, it's just about money nowadays, that's all it is. That's why we aren't seeing Manhunt 3 and why Manhunt 2 was put in the back burner and didn't turn out so well. It's for a niche audience = less sales = Rockstar cares less.

You are very smart i couldn't have said it better myself. The sad money grabbers that developers have become really make me want to go back to the early 2000s gta 3 and Manhunt era. Manhunt has always been a niche fan base which is why im so vocal about my love of the series to other gamers i meet. Either they call me a weirdo for it being my favorite game series or ask me what it is.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:36 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
basilwave wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

You are very smart i couldn't have said it better myself. The sad money grabbers that developers have become really make me want to go back to the early 2000s gta 3 and Manhunt era. Manhunt has always been a niche fan base which is why im so vocal about my love of the series to other gamers i meet. Either they call me a weirdo for it being my favorite game series or ask me what it is.

My thoughts exactly. Agree with you both.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:13 am 
Registered Member

The day they added a fucking flying rocket bike to the game is the day I realized for sure Rockstar had lost their minds and were focused on making GTA into the exact type of thing the series used to parody. It's basically Saints Row at this point.

At least we still have GTA IV if you want a game with a dark, mature storyline.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:29 pm 
Registered Member

PIGGSY'S REVENGE wrote:
The day they added a fucking flying rocket bike to the game is the day I realized for sure Rockstar had lost their minds and were focused on making GTA into the exact type of thing the series used to parody. It's basically Saints Row at this point.

Your damn right about that. My problem is people bitching "gta 4s story is boring" its like one of the best stories ever conceived, niko is a such a broken and brooding character he's relatable and real unlike most gta characters. The story alone is dark and mature like you said so only a few players would get the deeper meaning of it. Niko came to USA looking for revenge and a better life for himself and at the end he found both of things, lost someone close to him and realized he was no happier then when he started.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:33 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
PIGGSY'S REVENGE wrote:

Your damn right about that. My problem is people bitching "gta 4s story is boring" its like one of the best stories ever conceived, niko is a such a broken and brooding character he's relatable and real unlike most gta characters. The story alone is dark and mature like you said so only a few players would get the deeper meaning of it. Niko came to USA looking for revenge and a better life for himself and at the end he found both of things, lost someone close to him and realized he was no happier then when he started.

Good post, man! I agree.