It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Fan film project
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:59 pm 
Registered Member

Hi all.

I'm a fan of the game. Such a fan that I'm currently producing an independent, not-for-profit based on and inspired by the first game.

Below is what the film is about. Attempting to raise the funds via Kickstarter to make the film. Not sure if it goes against the rules of this site to post the link to that page. Hate to get banned for spam :) Anyway if you want to chat more about my project feel free to comment and we can chat more :)

Plot:

For thief, Conard Lewis, moving from city to city with his partner in crime and lover, Roxanne Rockford, robbing banks and running heists is their way of life.

But now, their crime spree has come to an abrupt end, all thanks to the wile and cunning of a dirty cop with a vendetta, Bishop Houser; but instead of jail, Conard ends up in a twisted run-down world, a world that could only be inspired by the drug-induced nightmares of a world similar to ‘Alice in Wonderland’.

For Conard has been chosen to take part in an underground snuff movie directed by ex-Vinewood director Lionel Starkweather for his latest production 'Follow the White Rabbit'.

Now Conard, the unwitting star of the show, must stalk and kill his co-stars and stay alive in order to find Roxanne, now being held hostage as the Prize of the show; and maybe, just maybe they can get out with their lives.

Post subject: Re: Fan film project
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:28 am 
The Red Kings

Not a bad plot, most of us are broke here and there's 10 people here tops usually. Welcome to the family, stick around if you really care about Manhunt.

Post subject: Re: Fan film project
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:01 am 
Registered Member

Soundz cool, man. Best of luck to you on your endeavor. Hope you stick around, looking forward to the progress.