It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 am 
Registered Member

Although my name has been changed to "AGoodFellow". You can still refer to me as "C. Pro" in the story.

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 am 
Registered Member

WHAT THE FUCK is going on with Pogo changing everyone's name without a problem, but he can't be arsed to change something so simple as my join date and for a well argued reason on my part. I did in-fact join here in 2012 originally... 2012 fucking January, any day's fine by me but the year and month is what counts for me. I remember the email i used for Daniel&Leo4ever, but the email got hacked so i have no access to it.

Pogo change my join date right now or i'll make a violent threat which i'll regret later due to you having more power than me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 am 
The Red Kings

Does anyone what any further chapters of this psychotic dark humor story? One person says yeah I'll get to work

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:16 am 
Registered Member

Sounds good to me

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:23 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:31 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Does anyone what any further chapters of this psychotic dark humor story? One person says yeah I'll get to work

Do what you want with the story, man. It's your decision. Just don't get my character killed off. :D

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:36 am 
The Red Kings

AGoodFellow wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Do what you want with the story, man. It's your decision. Just don't get my character killed off. :D

Ain't nobody important dieing in my story all the main characters will live till I stop. I already killed off the one former forum member I wanted dead anyway. I just write this stuff for fun. Sweet Tooth will continue to fuck ice cream.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:00 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
AGoodFellow wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Ain't nobody important dieing in my story all the main characters will live till I stop. I already killed off the one former forum member I wanted dead anyway. I just write this stuff for fun. Sweet Tooth will continue to fuck ice cream.

Okay... wait man. You can continue the story ONLY if you include this hot slutty whore in it, Lucie Wilde. Also, remember to mention what a miserable, pathetic drunk Gooby's become. If you don't read this before starting to write, i'm gonna be fucking pissed as Tourettes Guy was when his wife was fucking everybody in Bismark.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:22 pm 
The Red Kings

Hood sat on the edge of his bed watching the evening news. "The CCPD have yet to find the man who murdered Charles Starkweather in his Wapona Hills estate some months ago" Click! Hood turned off the TV "Fuck Starkweather and Fuck whoever killed him" Hood thought bitterly. He walked towards his door and walked out into hallway. He walked up to the roof looking to take a good long piss and a minute to think of something to do that night to release some pent up anger. After taking his piss he walked down to the basement door where they kept the dumb bitch. He took out the padlock key from his pants pocket. (They made the mistake of leaving the door unlocked and Deagle had gotten down stairs and royally fucked her up) unlocking the door Hood made his way downstairs to the chained up slut looking to blow off more than steam.

After he was finished Hood felt much better walking up the stairs zipping up his pants, "the fuck bitch being in the basement for everyone to share made Carcer City Life a bit easier" he thought as he was no longer angry but he still wanted to vent some more. He walked outside to see Mac loading up a gun. "What's the gun for Mac?" Hood asked. "Nothing in particular just like the feel of it, might go looking to start some shit tonight, you in?" "Sure motherfucker let's go fuck some shit up!" They started walking around Carcer looking for a victim.

They eventually came to a Subway entrance. "What you think Hood, check it out?" Hood nodded in approval "Yeah but we better not go too far in no telling what the fuck could be in there" They walked into the subway station and started looking around. Out of the corner of his eye Mac saw movement. "Hood you see that?" Yeah I did, shoot at it" Mac raised the light handgun and fired twice, someone screamed. Out of the dark came staggering a homeless bum! "Oh this is going to be good!" Hood laughed. He walked over to the bum "Hey buddy you doing ok?" Whack!! Hood cracked him in his teeth with his blackjack and watched the blood run down his chin and chest. "Welcome to Carcer City asshole! Population soon to be one less bum!" Mac yelled and shot him in his knee. Hood dragged the bum over to the ticket window and bashed his face into the window. Bulletproof glass didn't break but it left a nice smear of blood on it "Why are you doing this to me...?" The bum barely got out before Mac kicked him in the stomach. "Because we can fuck face that's why!" Hood took his blackjack and beat his arm till it was broken at the elbow. "Ok time to finish this fucker off" Hood said in twisted victory. Mac "I hear a train coming!" Together they grabbed the bums limp body and threw in on to the tracks! He tryed desperately to crawl to the ledge of the platform.... Beep!! Beep! The train mowed over the bum and kept on going down the tunnel as blood and guts went flying in the air giving the air in the subway a taste of copper. Hood was fully charged on violence! "Let's go Mac we're just getting started tonight!" They ran up the stairs and deeper into Carcer City.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:55 am 
The Red Kings

Hood and Mac ran around Carcer that night wrecking everything and everyone who crossed thier path, mostly windows and bums. Hood was feeling pretty good and was about to suggest that they start the long walk back as they had gone pretty far into Carcer City. That's when Mac whispered "Hey there's a guy over there pissing let's get him" Hood looked over at the guy. "Ok let's go fuck him up" They both started running at the guy.

Hood grabbed the guy and slammed him into a wall. "This fucker picked the wrong night to wonder Carcer alone" Mac sneered putting the gun to the guy's head. "That you did bitch" Hood laughed. "Fuck you both! Kill me if you're brave enough to assholes" The guy muttered dropping his nail bat. For that Hood punched him square in the mouth. "I was gonna kill you nice and fast but since you gotta be big balls motherfucker..." Hood pulled out his blackjack, Mac got his gun ready.... "Move!!" The guy shoved Hood outta the way and slammed his nail covered bat into a sneaky CCPD's face, the cop had a knife. "Fuck man thanks" Hood said in shock. In the quiet of the moment they heard the cops radio "Officer down backup in bound!" Suddenly three CCPD cop cars pulled up, all full of CCPD officers! "Oh fuck run!" Mac yelled. They all three bolted down a Alley.

"What the fuck are we gonna do?!" The guy yelled "we're pinned down" Hood for once was outta ideas. "I don't know worst case scenario we go down fighting" The CCPD were closing in fast yelling they had guns. They ran out of the alley towards the street and ran into a closed out shop. "Maybe we can wait it out" Mac said. "Doubtful" Hood muttered. A couple CCPD's entered the store. "Come out fuckers" "Yeah we're going to put you pieces of shit behind bars" The other guy had his bat ready and Hood gripped his blackjack. They had the advantage in the dark, came up behind the pigs and beat the shit outta the officers leaving blood all over the place. It was quiet for awhile. Then they heard the sound of a big old shitty sounding engine, a horn repeatedly honking outside, followed by various gun fire. Figuring it wasn't cops they ran outside.

Right outside was a familiar sight, thier fucking van with Omelette in full Cerberus outfit with a M4 assault rifle shooting it out with the cops! "Hurry up fuckers! You're lucky I found you guys!" Hood ran to his side "God-damned good timing man!" "You guys were gone too long... so I followed the little bit of destruction and then the sirens" "Everyone get in the van!" Hood yelled jumping in the back, omelette took the wheel and Mac jumped in shotgun and began firing out the window. Minutes later they were speeding back towards the apartment building.

Getting out Hood noticed the guy walking away. "Hey man wait up, you totally saved my ass back there when I was about to kill you" The guy laughed "This is Carcer fucking City man, the cops are the worst" Hood laughed too "Anyway I got something to show you man, come back to our apartment building for a bit, you won't regret it" "Alright sure got nowhere else to be tomorrow" the guy said and they walked back. Standing at the basement door, Hood handed him the key "Here, enjoy" He took the key and went downstairs. Hood went and checked the van for damages and realized that it was in roughly good shape apart from some weak bullet holes. About a hour later the guy came back up wearing a black hockey mask that was different in shape from Gooby's Skinz mask. "You have fun?" Hood asked "Yeah I did first piece of ass I've had in forever, my name's CL former member of the Jury gang" Hood stuck out his hand for CL to shake. "That's cool man good to meet you" CL looked at Hoods for a minute before shaking it. CL looked at Hood and said "I got one question, where's my room?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:24 am 
Registered Member

Very good read my friend, nicely done. This new CL character sounds pretty cool :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7