It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 am 
Registered Member

Although my name has been changed to "AGoodFellow". You can still refer to me as "C. Pro" in the story.

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 am 
Registered Member

WHAT THE FUCK is going on with Pogo changing everyone's name without a problem, but he can't be arsed to change something so simple as my join date and for a well argued reason on my part. I did in-fact join here in 2012 originally... 2012 fucking January, any day's fine by me but the year and month is what counts for me. I remember the email i used for Daniel&Leo4ever, but the email got hacked so i have no access to it.

Pogo change my join date right now or i'll make a violent threat which i'll regret later due to you having more power than me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 am 
The Red Kings

Does anyone what any further chapters of this psychotic dark humor story? One person says yeah I'll get to work

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:16 am 
Registered Member

Sounds good to me

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:23 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:31 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Does anyone what any further chapters of this psychotic dark humor story? One person says yeah I'll get to work

Do what you want with the story, man. It's your decision. Just don't get my character killed off. :D

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:36 am 
The Red Kings

AGoodFellow wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Do what you want with the story, man. It's your decision. Just don't get my character killed off. :D

Ain't nobody important dieing in my story all the main characters will live till I stop. I already killed off the one former forum member I wanted dead anyway. I just write this stuff for fun. Sweet Tooth will continue to fuck ice cream.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:00 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
AGoodFellow wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Ain't nobody important dieing in my story all the main characters will live till I stop. I already killed off the one former forum member I wanted dead anyway. I just write this stuff for fun. Sweet Tooth will continue to fuck ice cream.

Okay... wait man. You can continue the story ONLY if you include this hot slutty whore in it, Lucie Wilde. Also, remember to mention what a miserable, pathetic drunk Gooby's become. If you don't read this before starting to write, i'm gonna be fucking pissed as Tourettes Guy was when his wife was fucking everybody in Bismark.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7