It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1873
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
Thanks guys, raping and bullying alright i can work that in. I added the van simply to give the characters greater access to Carcer, it won't be used all the time as i think fuel would be difficult to come by. Does anyone have any other suggestions or anything for me? Im open to ideas and suggestions. Oh and we need a clown gang member still so Sweet Tooth congulations if you stick around you'll be a apartment building member eventually once i learn more about you.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4687
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Mmm.. my horrible health irl atm could make a good plot twist. Maybe in your story i get AIDS from a local Russian whore which leads me getting steadily more worse and worse as the plot goes on and IF i die irl today or soon, you may then kill me off the story for good.

Lying in my blood and vomit covered deathbed as i type.

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:46 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1873
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
Gooby wrote:
Mmm.. my horrible health irl atm could make a good plot twist. Maybe in your story i get AIDS from a local Russian whore which leads me getting steadily more worse and worse as the plot goes on and IF i die irl today or soon, you may then kill me off the story for good.

Lying in my blood and vomit covered deathbed as i type.

Well i don't plan on killing any of us off at the moment i get its Carcer City but everyone is vital to the story but i could write in a rape bit were we kidnap some Russian whores lock them in the apartment building have Deagle fuck one to death using his cleaver as a dildo or something. I've personally never considered myself a decent writer, never really tryed writing a continuing story in my life except this fan fic. I do read a lot which helps a bit im sure.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 426
Location: Empire Bay
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks guys, raping and bullying alright i can work that in. I added the van simply to give the characters greater access to Carcer, it won't be used all the time as i think fuel would be difficult to come by. Does anyone have any other suggestions or anything for me? Im open to ideas and suggestions. Oh and we need a clown gang member still so Sweet Tooth congulations if you stick around you'll be a apartment building member eventually once i learn more about you.
It would be interesting to have a chapter where they encounter Piggsy... :) I'm sure it would be a pretty fun chapter...I can only imagine the gang beating up Piggsy to a bloody pulp... :twisted: or if the story takes place after the events of Manhunt it would be cool if one of them gets too meet Cash...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1873
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
xxCSPROxx wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks guys, raping and bullying alright i can work that in. I added the van simply to give the characters greater access to Carcer, it won't be used all the time as i think fuel would be difficult to come by. Does anyone have any other suggestions or anything for me? Im open to ideas and suggestions. Oh and we need a clown gang member still so Sweet Tooth congulations if you stick around you'll be a apartment building member eventually once i learn more about you.
It would be interesting to have a chapter where they encounter Piggsy... :) I'm sure it would be a pretty fun chapter...I can only imagine the gang beating up Piggsy to a bloody pulp... :twisted: or if the story takes place after the events of Manhunt it would be cool if one of them gets too meet Cash...

Well it takes place after the events of Manhunt, Hood mentions the night it took place in chapter one and Omelette mentions how Piggesy and Cash killed most of the Cerberus members. I probably won't add Cash in person but ill drop some references to him maybe on the news channels, graffiti or something. If i can work he might make a one night appearance but bringing Cash into the apartment would be just too weird for me to write.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 426
Location: Empire Bay
Carcer City Hood wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks guys, raping and bullying alright i can work that in. I added the van simply to give the characters greater access to Carcer, it won't be used all the time as i think fuel would be difficult to come by. Does anyone have any other suggestions or anything for me? Im open to ideas and suggestions. Oh and we need a clown gang member still so Sweet Tooth congulations if you stick around you'll be a apartment building member eventually once i learn more about you.
It would be interesting to have a chapter where they encounter Piggsy... :) I'm sure it would be a pretty fun chapter...I can only imagine the gang beating up Piggsy to a bloody pulp... :twisted: or if the story takes place after the events of Manhunt it would be cool if one of them gets too meet Cash...

Well it takes place after the events of Manhunt, Hood mentions the night it took place in chapter one and Omelette mentions how Piggesy and Cash killed most of the Cerberus members. I probably won't add Cash in person but ill drop some references to him maybe on the news channels, graffiti or something. If i can work he might make a one night appearance but bringing Cash into the apartment would be just too weird for me to write.
I didn't notice that...(how could I :() well,maybe have a character who is similar to Piggsy?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 77
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Thanks guys, raping and bullying alright i can work that in. I added the van simply to give the characters greater access to Carcer, it won't be used all the time as i think fuel would be difficult to come by. Does anyone have any other suggestions or anything for me? Im open to ideas and suggestions. Oh and we need a clown gang member still so Sweet Tooth congulations if you stick around you'll be a apartment building member eventually once i learn more about you.

Sounds good to me man, I ain't planning to go anywhere anytime soon. I'm sure you will learn some things gradually. If you ever want to know anything just ask :)

_________________
Trade your anger for evil.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4687
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Well i don't plan on killing any of us off at the moment i get its Carcer City but everyone is vital to the story but i could write in a rape bit were we kidnap some Russian whores lock them in the apartment building have Deagle fuck one to death using his cleaver as a dildo or something. I've personally never considered myself a decent writer, never really tryed writing a continuing story in my life except this fan fic. I do read a lot which helps a bit im sure.

Well, apparently i didn't die today so you can continue including me in your stories for all i care.

_________________
Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group