It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:21 am 
Registered Member

The film was literally about a drunk who goofed around in high school it was fucking shit

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:25 am 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
The film was literally about a drunk who goofed around in high school it was fucking shit

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:32 am 
Registered Member

AGoodFellow wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

cspro, man didn't u see my post in the previous page? I typed shitload of text for you, man.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:41 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
AGoodFellow wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
What did you find good about it?

The story and the performances. It made me sympathize with Jeffery.

Gooby wrote:
???
''It was balls'' I think that's just slang for something cool or positive... just like some say ''It was tits!''

Nah, he meant "balls" as in it was bad.

Ah... i often struggle with slang in Finnish too so i can't say. I prefer speaking formally and clearly. This is why i don't like rappers and other street ''wanna-be tough'' guys. Constant slang talk sounds really childish and ridiculous to me. Anyway, i don't even know what fucking movie are you talking about and i don't really give a shit. I probably got ADHD or something since i have a horrible attention-span and i don't like doing anything where you just stay still for a long time. This is why watching movies or just watching anything at all is so difficult for me. I need to be doing something constantly to stay interested, i wish things were different since i really do appreciate many movies' plots and ideas, but i just can't help my ADHD.

Same. When they taught me English at school, all I knew was basic English, only reason why I got good at English is because of watching English cartoons as a kid and by watching Youtube videos. And also by Googling the words I'm not very familiar with. If I misunderstood what you said, that is only because I'm not that good at English, so forgive me.

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:59 am 
Registered Member

AGoodFellow wrote:
My Friend Dahmer is a really good film. Another film that I recommend.

I saw this one and I didn't think it was bad, and I usually hate watching movies.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:02 am 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
AGoodFellow wrote:

I saw this one and I didn't think it was bad, and I usually hate watching movies.

Why do you hate watching movies? They are a big part of my life they keep me entertained for hours. There is nothing better than finding a hidden gem of a movie that is really long that gets you engrossed

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:17 am 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Har Shatan wrote:
AGoodFellow wrote:

Why do you hate watching movies? They are a big part of my life they keep me entertained for hours. There is nothing better than finding a hidden gem of a movie that is really long that gets you engrossed

I guess I've got a short attention span. I only watch movies when I'm hanging out with others and am forced to watch. I don't seek out movies unless it's some kind of topic I'm deeply interested in, I'd rather watch Youtube or some shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:38 pm 
Registered Member

Maniac (2012) - 9/10

X Files - Fight the Future (1998) 7/10

Conquest (1983) - 3/10. The reviews for this movie are 10x better than the movie itself.

Dororo (2007) 5/10

21 Jump Street 10/10

22 Jump Street 8/10

State of Emergency (2011) 6/10

All the Phantasm movies 5;6;7 / 10

Cronos (1993) 5/10

Last edited by KarlTheFookin'Legend on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:41 pm 
Registered Member

Everyone seems to really like Fight Club in this forum. I though that movie wasn't great. It was good - 7/10, but nowhere near my top 50 or so movies.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:49 pm 
Registered Member

The Devil's Rejects. Good movie but the ending sucked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:03 am 
Registered Member

I believe the last movie I watched was Deadpool 2.
Meh....

Last edited by wolfman102 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:04 am 
Registered Member

KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
Everyone seems to really like Fight Club in this forum. I though that movie wasn't great. It was good - 7/10, but nowhere near my top 50 or so movies.

A friend of mine just watched it and thought it was good.
I might check it out.
Elliot Rodger wrote:
The Devil's Rejects. Good movie but the ending sucked.

Great movie, but i'd have to rewatch it to understand the ending.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:14 am 
Registered Member

About two weekends ago I had my buddy over. We each ate a small amount of shrooms and were looking for something to watch. My friend pulls this movie out of the woodwork that hsi schoolmate told him about before. Its called Tusk. It's a movie about a guy who runs a successful podcast. He goes to a town looking for this viral star kid; he can't find him. Long story short he interviews some old dude with plenty of crazy life experiences. This old guy turns out to be a crazy fuck who literally turns humans into walruses as a walrus was the only companion he ever had in life. Okay, so, this movie was pretty fucking retarded. the pacing was bad, and I couldn't really tell if it was supposed to be scary or funny at times. It was definitely weird, that's for sure. Some of these bizarre qualities are probably partly due to the fact that it's a Kevin Smith movie. picture Human Centipede but somehow worse and bingo, you got this. Anyone heard of/seen this garbage?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:50 am 
Registered Member

Kaneki wrote:
About two weekends ago I had my buddy over. We each ate a small amount of shrooms and were looking for something to watch. My friend pulls this movie out of the woodwork that hsi schoolmate told him about before. Its called Tusk. It's a movie about a guy who runs a successful podcast. He goes to a town looking for this viral star kid; he can't find him. Long story short he interviews some old dude with plenty of crazy life experiences. This old guy turns out to be a crazy fuck who literally turns humans into walruses as a walrus was the only companion he ever had in life. Okay, so, this movie was pretty fucking retarded. the pacing was bad, and I couldn't really tell if it was supposed to be scary or funny at times. It was definitely weird, that's for sure. Some of these bizarre qualities are probably partly due to the fact that it's a Kevin Smith movie. picture Human Centipede but somehow worse and bingo, you got this. Anyone heard of/seen this garbage?

Garbage? Definitely not. I liked it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:55 am 
Registered Member

wolfman102 wrote:
Garbage? Definitely not. I liked it.

Shit dude. I'm usually not a big fan of modern day horror/weird movies in this vein. i think I just couldn't tell whether it was a serious toned or funny movie. Like half the scenes brought up really weird opposing emotions. The way the walruses (walri?) look is gruesome for example, yet also very laughable. And cmon, the fight scene they have and shit isn't just ridiculous to you? Lol. May I ask some of the reasons you thought it was cool? Maybe im missing something

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5540 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370  Next