All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Best gore videos
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:19 pm 
Registered Member

http://163.172.82.135/2018/02/77401_Dis ... alive1.mp4

Post subject: Re: Best gore videos
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 pm 
Registered Member

Haha seen that one before fucking cracks me up when I see his eyes. I am a member on death addict recently got some good content on there.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:00 am 
Registered Member

This is a pretty gorey one.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/polic ... ro-mexico/

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:32 am 
Registered Member

https://www.documentingreality.com/foru ... ty-184202/

Beating the guy with his own leg, lmao.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:28 am 
Registered Member

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:06 pm 
SWAT

I'm surprised the one where the guy has his face and hands cut off while his throat is being slit hasn't been posted yet. The worst part about that video is Guns N Roses' "Sweet Child O Mine" being played in the background. I always hated that song but now every time I hear it on the radio I immediately change it. I bet if you showed these videos to people who are against Trumps Wall™ they would change their tune real quick and probably help build it. Mexico and parts of South America need someone like Rodrigo Duterte to take charge and completely rape the Narcos.

I'm not really bothered by these rekt/gore videos anymore and I don't get pleasure out of viewing them. I've just always had a fascination with the darker side of life like most users here. The only videos that I don't view are the ones where children and animals are being tortured. I would love nothing more than to get my hands on the people who hurt the innocent.

Sometimes I think the wrong side won in WWII, because if the Nazis won I'm fairly confident most of the atrocities in this world after the war would never have happened.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:30 pm 
Registered Member

Whitchity Man wrote:
I'm surprised the one where the guy has his face and hands cut off while his throat is being slit hasn't been posted yet. The worst part about that video is Guns N Roses' "Sweet Child O Mine" being played in the background. I always hated that song but now every time I hear it on the radio I immediately change it. I bet if you showed these videos to people who are against Trumps Wall™ they would change their tune real quick and probably help build it. Mexico and parts of South America need someone like Rodrigo Duterte to take charge and completely rape the Narcos.

I'm not really bothered by these rekt/gore videos anymore and I don't get pleasure out of viewing them. I've just always had a fascination with the darker side of life like most users here. The only videos that I don't view are the ones where children and animals are being tortured. I would love nothing more than to get my hands on the people who hurt the innocent.

Sometimes I think the wrong side won in WWII, because if the Nazis won I'm fairly confident most of the atrocities in this world after the war would never have happened.

I was actually gonna post that skinned face guy one yesterday because I think it's worse than the dude gettin his chest skinned off and heart pulled out. I don't really get pleasure from the videos either, it's more of a morbid curiosity, to see what's the most painful, worst thing a man can put another man through, and it seems that these videos get even worse as the years go on because the cartels have to top each other in violence.

This kinda stuff has been going on since the beginning of man, but we're in a civilized age now, and these people simply failed to follow suit. A theory for me on why Central/South Americans are so savage is because of their Mongoloid/Siberian blood (Bering Strait crossers). See the Mongols, Huns, Apaches, Incas, Aztecs, etc... all very barbaric peoples, and distant cousins.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:49 pm 
SWAT

That's basically my theory as well. Those people have been doing this type of shit and worse for a millennia or longer. Human life doesn't mean as much in Central/South America and parts of Asia and Africa.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 pm 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:00 pm 
Registered Member

Diaperman wrote:

I never understood how decapitated bodies can still function. Isn't the brain an absolute requirement for any sort of movement? I've heard about stuff like ''reflexes still work for a short bit after beheading'', but is that really true?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:39 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Diaperman wrote:

I never understood how decapitated bodies can still function. Isn't the brain an absolute requirement for any sort of movement? I've heard about stuff like ''reflexes still work for a short bit after beheading'', but is that really true?

Yeah, there was an ISIS video I found not too long ago where an executioner was beheading people with a sword and one of the heads blinked. I'll link it if I can find it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:16 am 
SWAT

Supposedly, the head can remain "alive" for 15-30 seconds after a swift decapitation. But yeah, the nerves in your body can sometimes go crazy after death.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:19 am 
Registered Member

This conversation is honestly getting interesting...

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:12 pm 
Registered Member

What you guys are referring to is a term called, Lucid decapitation.
The study states a severed head can be conscience up to 30 sec.

The following report was written by Dr. Beaurieux, who experimented with the head of a condemned prisoner by the name of Henri Languille, on 28 June 1905:

Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck ...

I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. [...] It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: "Languille!" I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist advisedly on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.

Next Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. After several seconds, the eyelids closed again [...].

It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. Then there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.