It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Favourite Drink
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:21 pm 
Registered Member

What are your favourite alcoholic drinks? I'm sure everyone has their go to drink and while we are at it let me know your least favourite drinks. I feel this is an interesting topic, one I am interested in at least. I like to keep things simple usually only mixing 1 drink with 1 fizzy drink/soda. whisky and coke for example. Right now I would say my "go to drink" would be Grants Whisky and Barrs Cola with ice. I usually add in a gram or two of Phenibut to help me get fucked up. and for my least favourite at the moment would probably be just any Gin and Tonic. I have the taste of gin when its mixed with tonic and lime its bearable but one time I bought a bottle of it, woke up the next day and had really poisoned myself. 2 days later when I finally recovered I realised I practically finished the bottle, now even smelling gin is enough to make me gag. I still have a lot of experimenting to do with drinks but money is an issue so I tend to go for lower to medium tier stuff that is within my price range also being from Scotland all our whisky is scotch only had a few whiskys from abroad.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

Post subject: Re: Favourite Drink
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 pm 
The Cerberus

I like most drinks, but tend to keep it cheap with one mixer, or none. I usually go for bourbon and coke, the soda, that is. I like gin and tonic, though I used to hate gin. If it's to be real cheap, vodka and some soda drink, or juice.

However, with real drinks, I love Long Island Iced Teas. I also like White Russians, and Bloody Marys on the second day.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:02 am 
SWAT

The long island iced tea is probably my favorite mixed drink. Usually I drink Four Lokos or just straight bourbon\whiskey. I do love this one cinnamon whiskey called Cinerator. It's 91 proof so it'll knock you on your ass if you aren't careful or European.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:13 am 
The Red Kings

I've honestly never really drank alcohol apart from a couple sips when someone says "try this, just one sip" which i usually find tastes horrible. Me and a couple cousins snuck a beer outta my uncles cooler when i was a teen i took one drink and nearly vomited hated alcohol ever since. I've never been drunk in my life at almost 28 years old. Not trying to be a downer or ruin the topic just giving my point of view.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:42 am 
SWAT

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I've honestly never really drank alcohol apart from a couple sips when someone says "try this, just one sip" which i usually find tastes horrible. Me and a couple cousins snuck a beer outta my uncles cooler when i was a teen i took one drink and nearly vomited hated alcohol ever since. I've never been drunk in my life at almost 28 years old. Not trying to be a downer or ruin the topic just giving my point of view.

You should get drunk at least once just for the hell of it. I mean, beer has been a supplement for when water wasn't available in the past, so people were getting sloshed just to stay hydrated and survive. I'm not telling you how to live your life, but I believe alcohol has been integral to the growth and development of humanity so it's worth getting the full experience at least once.

Although getting drunk on beer kind of sucks, as I think most taste like ass and a beer hangover isn't fun. I can name the number of beers i actually enjoy on one hand. I'd suggest getting a white wine like white zinfandel or a pink catawba. I think I remember you saying you lived in Ohio. There is a brand of wine that is vinted on Middle Bass Island in Lake Erie called Lonz which is quite tasty. Their pink catawba is like an angels pussy juice. And at under $10 a bottle it won't break the bank.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:55 am 
The Cerberus

Whitchity Man wrote:
The long island iced tea is probably my favorite mixed drink. Usually I drink Four Lokos or just straight bourbon\whiskey. I do love this one cinnamon whiskey called Cinerator. It's 91 proof so it'll knock you on your ass if you aren't careful or European.

I actually tried some cinnamon whiskey after you mentioned it, it was pretty good, but I prefer regular whiskey. But it's good for a change-up! Haha, must be other Europeans.

I like beer a lot, if it's somewhat strong, but sometimes it just makes me drowsy. Liquor is better for getting fired up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:29 pm 
Registered Member

It's my favorite because it's the cheapest shit I can find.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:07 pm 
The Cerberus

Cheap is good, even if it just tastes good to know how much money you saved.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:33 pm 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
Cheap is good, even if it just tastes good to know how much money you saved.

Fuck yeah. I'm only drinking for one purpose anyways, and it's not to enjoy the taste, though I do really enjoy the taste of a good Doppelbock or similar German beers every now and then. I just think its pointless to waste money on marked up booze when I can get a handle of vodka for $12.99.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:00 am 
Registered Member

I have since moved to beer since it works out cheaper and I do enjoy a good beer. My favourite beer is budweiser, It's just easy to drink and I like it. A Lot of beers you need to force yourself to go back for another drink but not with budweiser the only downside is that I need to gather all the cans at the end of the night. and Like Har Shatan said at the end of the day you drink to get drunk and after a few you could drink piss and it would go down smooth so there is no real point in buying expensive stuff(unless your rich).

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:12 am 
The Cerberus

I've stuck to beer lately as well. Booze sometimes fucks me up too much and I have to take a break, haha. Drank a bottle of pretty good bourbon, then a bottle of terrible vodka. It's been years since I drank two bottles, and I had The Fear for days.

We have this beer here called Master Brew, it's pretty good, and okay strong as well. 10,5%.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:01 am 
The Hoods

Captain Morgan and orange juice. BUT, I haven't had a drink since January 2015.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:46 pm 
The Red Kings

Spider Rico wrote:

That's good if you were trying to quit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:28 am 
The Cerberus

Spider Rico wrote:

Never tried, have to now. And yeah, good on you, man. Good to see you still posting, Rico.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 am 
The Hoods

Good to be here, thank you.