It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:10 am 
Registered Member

Me and my three brothers used to watch movies from vhs(especially horror)my dad,and my brothers,and me love horror films!!!we used to watch it together...good times... <3,i remember,i used to piss my pants back then when i first have gotten into horror,but as i grew older i became more interested than terrified,don't know why(especially slasher films or mystery horror films)....now, i use torrents to collect horror films :p

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

Last edited by AGoodFellow on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:14 am 
Registered Member

xxCSPROxx wrote:
Me and my brothers used to watch movies from vhs(especially horror)my dad,my brothers and me love horror films!!!we used to watch it together...good times... <3 i used to piss my pants back then when i first have gotten into horror,but as i grew older i became more interested than terrified....now, i use torrents to collect horror films :p

I experienced my life.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:01 pm 
The Red Kings

My aunt would get me to watch them with her when i was as young as 4 (shes my favorite aunt) . As i grew up i became more addicted to them as most other movie genres bore me. I have a 400+ dvd/bluray collection mostly horror. During high school to cope with loneliness and to fill time on weekends i started buying Midnight Horror movie packs and watched all the movies on them between 5-30. I'll be a horror fan till i die just like being a manhunt fan.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:29 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
My aunt would get me to watch them with her when i was as young as 4 (shes my favorite aunt) . As i grew up i became more addicted to them as most other movie genres bore me. I have a 400+ dvd/bluray collection mostly horror. During high school to cope with loneliness and to fill time on weekends i started buying Midnight Horror movie packs and watched all the movies on them between 5-30. I'll be a horror fan till i die just like being a manhunt fan.

Sounds rough... i've been ignored by everyone throughout my life too. Horror and violence helped me cope with it and twisted my mind quite a bit too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:48 pm 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

Sounds rough... i've been ignored by everyone throughout my life too. Horror and violence helped me cope with it and twisted my mind quite a bit too.

Yeah it helps to watch the different types of people you hate get slaughtered. My minds quite twisted too due to years of numbness from watching countless hours of horror and a shitty life/childhood in general and I've found most cheap ass horror films are better then big budget cause i find them more creative when it comes to plot and kills.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 am 
Registered Member

Can't recall when I started watching horror films but it was when I were a kid. It's been a natural progression for me as I've always liked spooky/scary shit. Halloween is my favourite time of the year too and I love Gothic things even more so Goth chicks. I also find BDSM a turn on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 am 
The Skinz

For some schlocky gems check out - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... k3bMKBZ5Tm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Can't recall when I started watching horror films but it was when I were a kid. It's been a natural progression for me as I've always liked spooky/scary shit. Halloween is my favourite time of the year too and I love Gothic things even more so Goth chicks. I also find BDSM a turn on.

I find you a turn on, you sexy Brit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:51 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:

Thanx Bae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Gooby wrote:

Thanx Bae

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm 
The Hoods

I saw Friday the 13th, the 3D one, when I was in kindergarten and when Jay squished that dudes head I was HOOKED! This must have been back in 1984.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 am 
Registered Member

I dunno. I liked horror movies since I was 5 or 6 years old. Saw the single greatest movie in the world - The Thing by John Carpenter (1982) when I was 6 and since then Horror was my favourite genre.