It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Song of the Day
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 am 
Registered Member

As the topic title says.
Papa Roach - Periscope (feat. Skylar Grey)

Post subject: Re: Song of the Day
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:04 am 
Registered Member

I like this one. Not his usual style, but okay.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 am 
Registered Member

Good Goodbye (Official Video) - Linkin Park (feat. Pusha T and Stormzy)

Last edited by wwinterj on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Good Goodbye (Official Video) - Linkin Park (feat. Pusha T and Stormzy)

Who gives a fuck about that Linking park guy who just recently died or sum shit.. i don't know i don't listen to music at all. He's dead, big fucking deal. Somebody oughta dig his corpse outta the grave if it bothers so much...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:42 am 
Registered Member

Read the topic title. Doesn't matter who died when and why. I like the music so I post it. Not that hard to understand now is it? That's the last I'll say in this topic about it as otherwise it's just derailing the topic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:49 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Read the topic title. Doesn't matter who died when and why. I like the music so I post it. Not that hard to understand now is it? That's the last I'll say in this topic about it as otherwise it's just derailing the topic.

I don't listen to music and i'll keep repeating it like a mindless drone until people get it stuck into their small skulls.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:49 pm 
Registered Member

Five Finger Death Punch - Wash It All Away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:01 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:

That's nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:51 pm 
Registered Member

shotgunfacelift wrote:
That's nice.

Yeah it's a nice track, but it plays in a pretty creepy scene in-game. You're kidnapped by this huge 7 feet psychopath butcher who hangs you on a meat hook and that song plays in the background while's he's mutilating his older victim's corpses... sick and awesome at the same time!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:20 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Yeah it's a nice track, but it plays in a pretty creepy scene in-game. You're kidnapped by this huge 7 feet psychopath butcher who hangs you on a meat hook and that song plays in the background while's he's mutilating his older victim's corpses... sick and awesome at the same time!

I tried playing the game a while ago, but I got stuck on a part where I clipped into the floor and was unable to do anything. Then, when I restarted, the enemies in the level were impossible to kill, and would usually end up with my Xbox freezing. I sort of gave up after that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:14 pm 
Registered Member

shotgunfacelift wrote:
Gooby wrote:

I tried playing the game a while ago, but I got stuck on a part where I clipped into the floor and was unable to do anything. Then, when I restarted, the enemies in the level were impossible to kill, and would usually end up with my Xbox freezing. I sort of gave up after that.

Lol... the fuck's wrong with your copy? Maybe you got some buggy-ass early beta version :P? If you ever get it working, you should give it another shot. TEW is a pretty solid horror game.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:17 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
shotgunfacelift wrote:
Gooby wrote:

Lol... the fuck's wrong with your copy? Maybe you got some buggy-ass early beta version :P? If you ever get it working, you should give it another shot. TEW is a pretty solid horror game.

I have the disc version for Xbox One... I don't know, maybe the game hates me :lol:
I'll try it again when I have the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:19 pm 
Registered Member

shotgunfacelift wrote:
Gooby wrote:
shotgunfacelift wrote:
Gooby wrote:

I have the disc version for Xbox One... I don't know, maybe the game hates me :lol:
I'll try it again when I have the time.

I think the game launched all buggy and shit so maybe you should patch it up unless you already have? U got internet on ur xbox?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:21 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
I think the game launched all buggy and shit so maybe you should patch it up unless you already have? U got internet on ur xbox?

Yeah, I have the latest version (whatever was the latest a few months ago)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 59  Next