It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:39 am 
Registered Member

I like Batman 89 better than TDK...I also like The Rolling Stones better than The Beatles...

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:11 pm 
Registered Member

I don't get the question, are you just asking what movies and music we like. Forgive my stupidity

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am 
The Cerberus

I can't stand Jay-Z. As a hip-hop fan, that's pretty unpopular in some circles. Probably not here, though, haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:34 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
I don't get the question, are you just asking what movies and music we like. Forgive my stupidity

No...I'm asking you guys an opinion about movies,music,etc that's different...(and unpopular,I would like to add...)

Goretex wrote:
I can't stand Jay-Z. As a hip-hop fan, that's pretty unpopular in some circles. Probably not here, though, haha.
Not to be rude(since you like hip hop),but I can't stand the whole fuckin' genre and the praise it gets...

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm 
The Cerberus

It's cool, I know the way it is around here.

Oh yeah, I don't like Christopher Nolan movies very much. Memento was pretty good. TDK I really like, but that's basically only Ledger, though of course there's a good buildup with the music and such. TDKR is passable, again due to the villain. I can't point out exactly what it is, his movies just annoy me (mostly).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:50 pm 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
It's cool, I know the way it is around here.

Oh yeah, I don't like Christopher Nolan movies very much. Memento was pretty good. TDK I really like, but that's basically only Ledger, though of course there's a good buildup with the music and such. TDKR is passable, again due to the villain. I can't point out exactly what it is, his movies just annoy me (mostly).
I know right?! I fuckin' hate The Dark Knight Trilogy...boring as fuck movies...The Godfather may be a bit boring but atleast the boring scenes talk about something interesting...unlike The Dark Knight Trilogy...

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:17 am 
The Cerberus

I wouldn't call The Godfather boring, it has interesting and well-written dialogue. It's not because TDK trilogy is boring, I think, it's just just his ideas on deep subjects that don't interest me, and most of the characters are pretty bland.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:39 am 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
I wouldn't call The Godfather boring, it has interesting and well-written dialogue.

Well,despite the interesting and well-written dialogue I would still call The Godfather a bit boring...but it's still a good movie though...

Goretex wrote:
It's not because TDK trilogy is boring, I think, it's just just his ideas on deep subjects that don't interest me, and most of the characters are pretty bland.

Except for Heath Ledger's Joker,a pretty interesting character imo...

― Thomas Angelo