It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 257
Location: hell
not saying all 3rd installment are bad,there are some good ones like,max payne 3,gta 3,etc,etc here are the examples of worst 3rd installment in games like postal 3 and mafia 3,and many more(i just couldn't think of anything else :P)...hope mancunt 3 dosen't end up like postal 3 and mafia 3...what 3rd installment in a game you think is worst? comment down in the comment section below my ass.(sory for my bad english am a jew)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1328
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
Mafia 3 was a disgrace to the franchise i totally agree not enough content and a piss poor revenge story, only good point about it is the stealth kills i like those. Another 3rd entry i have a hard time enjoying is Saints Row 3, its not a bad game i like the city and all the sexual innuendo and sex weapons are fucking great but i miss a lot of the customization options from Saints Row 2 and the story isn't that great.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1422
Location: On the bus.
Yet another mystery to be solved.

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 257
Location: hell
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Mafia 3 was a disgrace to the franchise i totally agree not enough content and a piss poor revenge story, only good point about it is the stealth kills i like those. Another 3rd entry i have a hard time enjoying is Saints Row 3, its not a bad game i like the city and all the sexual innuendo and sex weapons are fucking great but i miss a lot of the customization options from Saints Row 2 and the story isn't that great.

you were right about Mafia 3,haven't played it never will,the only good thing about it is you get to kill the KKK! and it's stealth kills,it's almost as if it were a Manhunt game mixed with GTA...it's almost like a different game with Mafia 2 Characters and about Saints Row 3...haven't seen it...not interested...i usually don't care about Saints Row,it's unrealistic asf

Deagle195 wrote:
Yet another mystery to be solved.

true

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:34 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1328
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
I ordered the collectors edition of mafia 3 cause it looked so great in the videos and then when i got it i was like "this is utter bullshit" come to think of it though most current gen games have let me down. Mafia 3 was probably the worst though because it looked like it was going to have a good and thought out PS2 era like story (best era for storylines and games in general in my opinion) but instead it was a cheap, way too dragged out revenge story with repetitive gameplay that left you feeling robbed of a feeling of accomplishment at the end of it. I feel like most game makers today are just out for the money of online multiplayer games and wont make decent story driven single player games with some artistic value of being different because they are too afraid of not making enough money without the "pay to win" factor. Like gta online for example.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:28 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am
Posts: 2640
The only good thing mafia 3 has is the map. I've been to Louisiana and it's pretty spot on. Especially bourbon street. But that's it. The map.

_________________
Let he who is without gin, cast the first stoned.
Classic ProjectManhunt thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10366&p=323589
Another ProjectManhunt funbag http://projectmanhunt.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=11100

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 257
Location: hell
Carcer City Hood wrote:
I ordered the collectors edition of mafia 3 cause it looked so great in the videos and then when i got it i was like "this is utter bullshit" come to think of it though most current gen games have let me down. Mafia 3 was probably the worst though because it looked like it was going to have a good and thought out PS2 era like story (best era for storylines and games in general in my opinion) but instead it was a cheap, way too dragged out revenge story with repetitive gameplay that left you feeling robbed of a feeling of accomplishment at the end of it. I feel like most game makers today are just out for the money of online multiplayer games and wont make decent story driven single player games with some artistic value of being different because they are too afraid of not making enough money without the "pay to win" factor. Like gta online for example.

true...and the fact that it's basically ripping GTA V off,no offense...

relsseS wrote:
The only good thing mafia 3 has is the map. I've been to Louisiana and it's pretty spot on. Especially bourbon street. But that's it. The map.

and dont forget about...THE MUSIC...that's all

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:24 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1328
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
xxCSPROxx wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
I ordered the collectors edition of mafia 3 cause it looked so great in the videos and then when i got it i was like "this is utter bullshit" come to think of it though most current gen games have let me down. Mafia 3 was probably the worst though because it looked like it was going to have a good and thought out PS2 era like story (best era for storylines and games in general in my opinion) but instead it was a cheap, way too dragged out revenge story with repetitive gameplay that left you feeling robbed of a feeling of accomplishment at the end of it. I feel like most game makers today are just out for the money of online multiplayer games and wont make decent story driven single player games with some artistic value of being different because they are too afraid of not making enough money without the "pay to win" factor. Like gta online for example.

true...and the fact that it's basically ripping GTA V off,no offense...

relsseS wrote:
The only good thing mafia 3 has is the map. I've been to Louisiana and it's pretty spot on. Especially bourbon street. But that's it. The map.

and dont forget about...THE MUSIC...that's all

I thought the map was ok but there just isn't anything to do in it and i do like most of the music. I really miss the PS2 era (i grab most of PS2 games i find cheap) it just seems to me the golden age of very good games. Most games had C+ at least stories and mostly good game mechanics. Plus i hate online multiplayer games with a passion. Gaming to me at it's core is single player with good stories. It's not online multiplayer shooting fests. I wish it was still single player main game and small scale multiplayer game on the side not vice versa.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:31 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 4968
Location: UK
Most third instalments of games are actually good. From the top of my head Killzone 3, God of War 3, The Witcher 3, Uncharted 3 and so on. I'm actually struggling to think of a third game in a series that's bad that I've played.

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:45 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 257
Location: hell
wwinterj wrote:
Most third instalments of games are actually good. From the top of my head Killzone 3, God of War 3, The Witcher 3, Uncharted 3 and so on. I'm actually struggling to think of a third game in a series that's bad that I've played.

im not saying all third installments are bad, im saying that most of them are.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:59 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:36 pm
Posts: 47
Location: RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Half life 3 :mrgreen:

_________________
Smile for the camera :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:14 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 4968
Location: UK
xxCSPROxx wrote:
im not saying all third installments are bad, im saying that most of them are.


.... and I disagree as I thought I made clear. :roll:

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline
The Cerberus
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:38 am
Posts: 10236
Location: The palace of exile.
I kinda liked Mafia 3, almost as much as the second. I thought the story was good, it just got a bit repetitive. And buggy as fuck.

I really liked Max Payne 3 as a game, but not so much Rockstars version of Max Payne the character.

I haven't noticed a connection with bad 3rd installments, not off the top of my head, anyway. In fact, some are quite good. Deus Ex 3 (if you can call it that), great. MGS3, brilliant! Far Cry 3, best of the series. Bioshock: Infinite, also great. Etc.

_________________
Image
One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1328
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
Far Cry 3 is one of my favorite games. Mafia 3 just didnt live up to the hype. Maybe it was the lead character i dont know i just didn't care for it.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:00 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 257
Location: hell
Goretex wrote:
I kinda liked Mafia 3, almost as much as the second. I thought the story was good, it just got a bit repetitive. And buggy as fuck.

I really liked Max Payne 3 as a game, but not so much Rockstars version of Max Payne the character.

I haven't noticed a connection with bad 3rd installments, not off the top of my head, anyway. In fact, some are quite good. Deus Ex 3 (if you can call it that), great. MGS3, brilliant! Far Cry 3, best of the series. Bioshock: Infinite, also great. Etc.

i hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne too!,i dont want a bald guy, i want a cop with a badass smile!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group