It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:03 pm 
Registered Member

not saying all 3rd installment are bad,there are some good ones like,max payne 3,gta 3,etc,etc here are the examples of worst 3rd installment in games like postal 3 and mafia 3,and many more(i just couldn't think of anything else :P)...hope mancunt 3 dosen't end up like postal 3 and mafia 3...what 3rd installment in a game you think is worst? comment down in the comment section below my ass.(sory for my bad english am a jew)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 pm 
Registered Member

Mafia 3 was a disgrace to the franchise i totally agree not enough content and a piss poor revenge story, only good point about it is the stealth kills i like those. Another 3rd entry i have a hard time enjoying is Saints Row 3, its not a bad game i like the city and all the sexual innuendo and sex weapons are fucking great but i miss a lot of the customization options from Saints Row 2 and the story isn't that great.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 pm 
Registered Member

Yet another mystery to be solved.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Mafia 3 was a disgrace to the franchise i totally agree not enough content and a piss poor revenge story, only good point about it is the stealth kills i like those. Another 3rd entry i have a hard time enjoying is Saints Row 3, its not a bad game i like the city and all the sexual innuendo and sex weapons are fucking great but i miss a lot of the customization options from Saints Row 2 and the story isn't that great.

you were right about Mafia 3,haven't played it never will,the only good thing about it is you get to kill the KKK! and it's stealth kills,it's almost as if it were a Manhunt game mixed with GTA...it's almost like a different game with Mafia 2 Characters and about Saints Row 3...haven't seen it...not interested...i usually don't care about Saints Row,it's unrealistic asf

Deagle195 wrote:
Yet another mystery to be solved.

true

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:34 am 
Registered Member

I ordered the collectors edition of mafia 3 cause it looked so great in the videos and then when i got it i was like "this is utter bullshit" come to think of it though most current gen games have let me down. Mafia 3 was probably the worst though because it looked like it was going to have a good and thought out PS2 era like story (best era for storylines and games in general in my opinion) but instead it was a cheap, way too dragged out revenge story with repetitive gameplay that left you feeling robbed of a feeling of accomplishment at the end of it. I feel like most game makers today are just out for the money of online multiplayer games and wont make decent story driven single player games with some artistic value of being different because they are too afraid of not making enough money without the "pay to win" factor. Like gta online for example.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:28 am 
Registered Member

The only good thing mafia 3 has is the map. I've been to Louisiana and it's pretty spot on. Especially bourbon street. But that's it. The map.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:59 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I ordered the collectors edition of mafia 3 cause it looked so great in the videos and then when i got it i was like "this is utter bullshit" come to think of it though most current gen games have let me down. Mafia 3 was probably the worst though because it looked like it was going to have a good and thought out PS2 era like story (best era for storylines and games in general in my opinion) but instead it was a cheap, way too dragged out revenge story with repetitive gameplay that left you feeling robbed of a feeling of accomplishment at the end of it. I feel like most game makers today are just out for the money of online multiplayer games and wont make decent story driven single player games with some artistic value of being different because they are too afraid of not making enough money without the "pay to win" factor. Like gta online for example.

true...and the fact that it's basically ripping GTA V off,no offense...

relsseS wrote:
The only good thing mafia 3 has is the map. I've been to Louisiana and it's pretty spot on. Especially bourbon street. But that's it. The map.

and dont forget about...THE MUSIC...that's all

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:24 am 
Registered Member

xxCSPROxx wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

true...and the fact that it's basically ripping GTA V off,no offense...

relsseS wrote:

and dont forget about...THE MUSIC...that's all

I thought the map was ok but there just isn't anything to do in it and i do like most of the music. I really miss the PS2 era (i grab most of PS2 games i find cheap) it just seems to me the golden age of very good games. Most games had C+ at least stories and mostly good game mechanics. Plus i hate online multiplayer games with a passion. Gaming to me at it's core is single player with good stories. It's not online multiplayer shooting fests. I wish it was still single player main game and small scale multiplayer game on the side not vice versa.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:31 am 
Registered Member

Most third instalments of games are actually good. From the top of my head Killzone 3, God of War 3, The Witcher 3, Uncharted 3 and so on. I'm actually struggling to think of a third game in a series that's bad that I've played.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:45 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Most third instalments of games are actually good. From the top of my head Killzone 3, God of War 3, The Witcher 3, Uncharted 3 and so on. I'm actually struggling to think of a third game in a series that's bad that I've played.

im not saying all third installments are bad, im saying that most of them are.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:59 am 
Registered Member

Half life 3 :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:14 am 
Registered Member

xxCSPROxx wrote:
im not saying all third installments are bad, im saying that most of them are.

.... and I disagree as I thought I made clear. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 pm 
The Cerberus

I kinda liked Mafia 3, almost as much as the second. I thought the story was good, it just got a bit repetitive. And buggy as fuck.

I really liked Max Payne 3 as a game, but not so much Rockstars version of Max Payne the character.

I haven't noticed a connection with bad 3rd installments, not off the top of my head, anyway. In fact, some are quite good. Deus Ex 3 (if you can call it that), great. MGS3, brilliant! Far Cry 3, best of the series. Bioshock: Infinite, also great. Etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:06 pm 
Registered Member

Far Cry 3 is one of my favorite games. Mafia 3 just didnt live up to the hype. Maybe it was the lead character i dont know i just didn't care for it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:00 am 
Registered Member

Goretex wrote:
I kinda liked Mafia 3, almost as much as the second. I thought the story was good, it just got a bit repetitive. And buggy as fuck.

I really liked Max Payne 3 as a game, but not so much Rockstars version of Max Payne the character.

I haven't noticed a connection with bad 3rd installments, not off the top of my head, anyway. In fact, some are quite good. Deus Ex 3 (if you can call it that), great. MGS3, brilliant! Far Cry 3, best of the series. Bioshock: Infinite, also great. Etc.

i hated Max Payne 3's Max Payne too!,i dont want a bald guy, i want a cop with a badass smile!!!