It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
Registered Member

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 pm
Posts: 4
I bought Manhunt 2 unrated on amazon a while back. It worked when I bought it. Now I'm coming back to play and it says "Error: Manhunt 2 already running". I've tried every compatibility mode. The bit of googling I did said I needed a CD crack. That would fix it. Well I'm a little worried about those things because everywhere I look its seemingly really a virus. Can anybody help me out with this issue? Thanks in advance. :!: :!: :?: :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:58 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4274
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Sigh... open the task manager and shut down Manhunt2.exe (there may be multiple) and try again.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:24 am 
Offline
Registered Member

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 pm
Posts: 4
Gooby wrote:
Sigh... open the task manager and shut down Manhunt2.exe (there may be multiple) and try again.



Yeah, that's an odd idea... well that's not it. Task manager shows it open (one thing). A pop up saying "Game Error-Manhunt 2 is already running" happens.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4274
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Spacemonkey907 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Sigh... open the task manager and shut down Manhunt2.exe (there may be multiple) and try again.



Yeah, that's an odd idea... well that's not it. Task manager shows it open (one thing). A pop up saying "Game Error-Manhunt 2 is already running" happens.

Not an odd idea at all. Sometimes game exes.. or any program exes may silently run in the background without actually showing up or working properly for the user. This often leads to people thinking that there's something wrong with their PC/program since the game/whatever won't open even after repeated attempts and instead will just show an error saying it has been already launched. More often than not, simply shutting the ''broken'' exe via the task manager fixes this problem.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:37 am 
Offline
Registered Member

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 pm
Posts: 4
Right, well that's not the problem unfortunately. This sucks, I cant for the life of me figure it out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:47 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4274
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Spacemonkey907 wrote:
Right, well that's not the problem unfortunately. This sucks, I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Oh yeah.. btw i have adhd so i didnt read ur post all the way through at first glance so now that i did i can safely say that u should download a crack. Those always fix all the no cd problems. Dont worry bout viruses, ive never gotten one in my life time and ive downloaded a shitload of game cracks when i was still using CDs and DVDs... before all tis Steam era...

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 am 
Offline
Registered Member

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 pm
Posts: 4
Gooby wrote:
Spacemonkey907 wrote:
Right, well that's not the problem unfortunately. This sucks, I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Oh yeah.. btw i have adhd so i didnt read ur post all the way through at first glance so now that i did i can safely say that u should download a crack. Those always fix all the no cd problems. Dont worry bout viruses, ive never gotten one in my life time and ive downloaded a shitload of game cracks when i was still using CDs and DVDs... before all tis Steam era...


Not sure if your kidding but CD crack sites suck and are full of virus assholes. I cant find a legit one. Any links you know of that are NOT virus's?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:44 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4274
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Spacemonkey907 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Spacemonkey907 wrote:
Right, well that's not the problem unfortunately. This sucks, I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Oh yeah.. btw i have adhd so i didnt read ur post all the way through at first glance so now that i did i can safely say that u should download a crack. Those always fix all the no cd problems. Dont worry bout viruses, ive never gotten one in my life time and ive downloaded a shitload of game cracks when i was still using CDs and DVDs... before all tis Steam era...


Not sure if your kidding but CD crack sites suck and are full of virus assholes. I cant find a legit one. Any links you know of that are NOT virus's?

i dunno and i dont really give a shit about problems that arent mine.. im off to bed now

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:30 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 351
Location: hell
Spacemonkey907 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Spacemonkey907 wrote:
Right, well that's not the problem unfortunately. This sucks, I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Oh yeah.. btw i have adhd so i didnt read ur post all the way through at first glance so now that i did i can safely say that u should download a crack. Those always fix all the no cd problems. Dont worry bout viruses, ive never gotten one in my life time and ive downloaded a shitload of game cracks when i was still using CDs and DVDs... before all tis Steam era...


Not sure if your kidding but CD crack sites suck and are full of virus assholes. I cant find a legit one. Any links you know of that are NOT virus's?

They don't have viruses,they are just false alarms,turn off your antivirus...

_________________
my life is hell...that's why I live in hell...do I sound edgy yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group