It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:26 pm 
Registered Member

Hello guys my name is Ben, I'm from South East London, I'm a huge Manhunt fan and I've completed both games many times, I downloaded a torrented version of Manhunt 2 in 2012 and it had stereoscopic mode available, I recently bought a new computer and gave my old one to my lovely parents, however I've tried the two Manhunt 2 torrents on Piratebay and none of them had stereoscopic mode at all, I've tried adding -stereo on the line in properties but it doesn't work and I get a message along the lines of, this isn't located in the file or something like that, I don't know if it's against the rules to request downloads and if it is please don't ban me, just delete this thread and give me a few penalty points, but that being said, I'm absolutely desperate for stereoscopic mode as the version without it is really unplayable, do you reckon you could help me out? I plan to be a regular on this forum so I'm now just using you all, us Manhunt fans are a brotherhood! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:14 am 
Registered Member

Oh for fuck's sake... there's no separate ''stereoscopic'' version of Mancunt 2. It's readily available in the PC version, you just gotta know how to do it.

1. Create a shortcut of your Manhunt2.exe
2. Open the properties of the shortcut
3. Add -stereo to the end of the file's target
4. ????
5. Profit

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)