It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
Gooby wrote:
killthatguy111 wrote:
Manhunt 3: Notre Dame Stories

Talk about R* humor. These fake GTA covers never fail to amuse me.




_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:56 am 
Offline
Registered Member

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 am
Posts: 77
I remember having some old mocap footage tucked around my external hard drive, sadly it was wiped I no longer have the files.

I remember one execution that didn't make it into the final game and I think i sent it to someone here. But then this forum turned into shitpost central so there wasn't much of a point keeping my manhunt 2 archives.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:12 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 823
Location: Jew York
tonewww wrote:
I remember having some old mocap footage tucked around my external hard drive, sadly it was wiped I no longer have the files.

I remember one execution that didn't make it into the final game and I think i sent it to someone here. But then this forum turned into shitpost central so there wasn't much of a point keeping my manhunt 2 archives.


It's always been a bit of a shitposting forum though, but I get what you mean.
I just really wish you had that still.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
wolfman102 wrote:
It's always been a bit of a shitposting forum though, but I get what you mean.
I just really wish you had that still.

I like your new signature. I bet it's relatable when you've been locked in an asylum irl. I suppose you've seen my HD edit of the Leo Kasper Psych Session?

These drugs dull my senses. These fucking chains hurt like hell. These fucking walls are all I ever see.


_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:32 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 823
Location: Jew York
Gooby wrote:
wolfman102 wrote:
It's always been a bit of a shitposting forum though, but I get what you mean.
I just really wish you had that still.

I like your new signature. I bet it's relatable when you've been locked in an asylum irl. I suppose you've seen my HD edit of the Leo Kasper Psych Session?

These drugs dull my senses. These fucking chains hurt like hell. These fucking walls are all I ever see.



I saw that, yeah.
I love that psych session.
"ahhh that's right - I killed the bitch."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:46 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
wolfman102 wrote:
I saw that, yeah.
I love that psych session.
"ahhh that's right - I killed the bitch."

Wulfie i love you like a bro. Your obsession and psychosis with Leo is so fucking disturbingly cool! I'd loved to see you in the mental state you were in when you were locked up in that ''Dixmor'' place :wink: :P! You're quite honestly one of the most interesting fellas i know, normal people bore the fuck out of me, crazy psychos like you fascinate me!

R* should seriously make more of one of their best characters, Leo, that is. I wish he'd make an appearance in MH3 (if that ever comes out).

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:48 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 823
Location: Jew York
Gooby wrote:
wolfman102 wrote:
I saw that, yeah.
I love that psych session.
"ahhh that's right - I killed the bitch."

Wulfie i love you like a bro. Your obsession and psychosis with Leo is so fucking disturbingly cool! I'd loved to see you in the mental state you were in when you were locked up in that ''Dixmor'' place :wink: :P! You're quite honestly one of the most interesting fellas i know, normal people bore the fuck out of me, crazy psychos like you fascinate me!

R* should seriously make more of one of their best characters, Leo, that is. I wish he'd make an appearance in MH3 (if that ever comes out).


Leo himself says that Danny can get squeamish which I thought was funny.
I'd probably be like Danny in the confused sense, but more apt to kill.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
tonewww wrote:
I remember having some old mocap footage tucked around my external hard drive, sadly it was wiped I no longer have the files.

I remember one execution that didn't make it into the final game and I think i sent it to someone here. But then this forum turned into shitpost central so there wasn't much of a point keeping my manhunt 2 archives.


What was this execution? Do you remember anything else? Now you got me all wide-eyed, like a kid in a candy store. Please tell me more... :o

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:05 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
Image





_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
For those in the dark. :)

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 823
Location: Jew York
cashlamb wrote:
For those in the dark. :)


Newfag


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
New? If your sophomoric comment is pertaining to me, This couldn't be further from the truth. You were still soiling diapers and eating paint chips when I was eating pussy and smoking blunts while playing this game. Fag? I don't recall sharing any self-insulting dic pic with the boys. Funny how that works out, huh.

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm
Posts: 1813
Location: Jewnited States Of AmeriKKKunts.
tonewww wrote:
I remember having some old mocap footage tucked around my external hard drive, sadly it was wiped I no longer have the files.

I remember one execution that didn't make it into the final game and I think i sent it to someone here. But then this forum turned into shitpost central so there wasn't much of a point keeping my manhunt 2 archives.

I remember those, a certain forum member shared them with me too. But unfortunately I no longer have those mocap videos either. RIP Frisbee. :cry:
Edit: I don't remember exactly but the cut execution was like a mix between the level 2 Mace and level 3 Katana executions. I remember it was very similar to the level 3 Katana execution, except with an extra strike into the guys chest afterwards. IDK if it was an extended version of the Katana kill or an execution/weapon that was cut entirely, though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
Great to see you back piggsy's revenge, and thanks for the info as well! :)

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group