It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 554
I definitely can relate, no worries brother. Strike when the iron is hot, as they say. :)

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
cashlamb wrote:
I definitely can relate, no worries brother. Strike when the iron is hot, as they say. :)

I love your relaxed ass, cashlamb. 'lright come'er eh? Just hug me, please... hug me.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 554
Wish I could make you some Shroom tea and we could sit back and talk about life. Think it would do us both some good. Peace, my friend. :)
Image

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:57 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
cashlamb wrote:
Wish I could make you some Shroom tea and we could sit back and talk about life. Think it would do us both some good. Peace, my friend. :)

Image

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 604
Location: Empire Bay
cashlamb wrote:
At one point before the Leo character was invented, it was supposed to be a ventriloquist doll called "Frisbee" sitting on your shoulder, ordering you to kill people.

Reminds me of the underrated masterpiece: Magic (1978).


_________________
Image
“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 554

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 554
AGoodFellow wrote:
cashlamb wrote:
At one point before the Leo character was invented, it was supposed to be a ventriloquist doll called "Frisbee" sitting on your shoulder, ordering you to kill people.

Reminds me of the underrated masterpiece: Magic (1978).



That is does. Very underrated film indeed. :)

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
Image
Image
Image


Last edited by cashlamb on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 554
Image

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:48 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
THIS IS A GOOD FUCKING THREAD, DON'T RUIN IT! STAY ON THE MOTHERFUCKING TOPIC!

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:33 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 733
Location: Jew York
cashlamb wrote:

Very interesting about the J.E.C and Sons billboard. I don't remember seeing that.
Is that why James has bad posture then?

_________________
Image
These drugs dull my senses. These fucking chains hurt like hell. These fucking walls are all I ever see.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:42 pm
Posts: 51
relsseS wrote:
Gave up on R* for good after they made MH1 a downloadable game for PS3, but not PS4


But Sessler, Manhunt 1 is downloadable on the PS4. This is rather funny I guess because I had no idea it was available on PS3. I'm extremely happy to have any edition on a modern console because the god-awful Steam version comes with a gamebreaking bug (for every player, I didn't ust get unlucky) which renders the first mission unbeatable - in case this is news to anyone.

To stay on topic, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That story concept sounds ridiculously amazing. In fact, i probably would've definitely preferred it storywise to Manhunt. That religious deviant thing is a fresh twist that suits the game perfectly. Would open up the door for cool dialogue, locations, and potential hallucinations. Puppet on the shoulder encouraging you to slaughter innocents is also a 10/10 idea. Just had to express my love for those ideas and my outrage that they didn't see any light of day. The post was definitely news to me and I appreciate it.

_________________
"And if there were no rewards to reap, no loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here, I certainly would've walked away by now. And i still may"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:37 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
wolfman102 wrote:
Is that why James has bad posture then?

James Earl Cash = Quasimodo

Image

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:59 am 
Offline
The Pimps
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 709
Location: At the Reception Desk at The Honey Pot
Manhunt 3: Notre Dame Stories

_________________
Image

Manhunt Death Wish Mode V01B [MOD]
Manhunt Death Wish Mode 2 [WIP MOD - 47% DONE]
Manhunt 2 Death Wish Mode [WIP MOD - 80% DONE]
killthatguy111's Better HUD Mod v1 [MOD]
Manhunt 2 Joel skin (TLOU) for Leo [SKIN]

relsseS wrote:
But can it see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: Tenth Dimension
killthatguy111 wrote:
Manhunt 3: Notre Dame Stories

Talk about R* humor. These fake GTA covers never fail to amuse me.


_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 554
Kaneki wrote:
relsseS wrote:
Gave up on R* for good after they made MH1 a downloadable game for PS3, but not PS4


But Sessler, Manhunt 1 is downloadable on the PS4. This is rather funny I guess because I had no idea it was available on PS3. I'm extremely happy to have any edition on a modern console because the god-awful Steam version comes with a gamebreaking bug (for every player, I didn't ust get unlucky) which renders the first mission unbeatable - in case this is news to anyone.

To stay on topic, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That story concept sounds ridiculously amazing. In fact, i probably would've definitely preferred it storywise to Manhunt. That religious deviant thing is a fresh twist that suits the game perfectly. Would open up the door for cool dialogue, locations, and potential hallucinations. Puppet on the shoulder encouraging you to slaughter innocents is also a 10/10 idea. Just had to express my love for those ideas and my outrage that they didn't see any light of day. The post was definitely news to me and I appreciate it.


Well, I'm glad you appreciated it Kaneki. This topic has been a very unhealthy obsession of mine since ManHunt2's release. Maybe if they ever decide to make a 3rd they can put some of these Amazing concepts to use.

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group