It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:43 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
ermaccer wrote:
nowhere near ma project carcer, 0/10
put some own content into it

This man gets it... I know you've created some quality mods, hacks and trainers and i love them all despite the fact that Deag195 claims you mostly just take credit for shit you ain't done yourself.

xxCSPROxx wrote:
Well,The only reason I gave it a 7.5/10 because I can tell much effort was put into this project,although It's just some mods mixed up and some model swaps,I know hardwork was put into this project...I've tried modding before and I had some hard times,although most of my mods posted here are shitty,hardwork was still put into it...

C'mon my man! You're better than that for sure! I know moddin' feels hard at first, but once you get some real experience, it takes barely any effort at all, just dedication and patience then. This crap Matt made is just utter horseshit and you know it my man! 8)

I do not dismiss all the credit, I just compile the mods because if you try to do it yourself it is very likely that you fuck the game. :)
The funny thing about this is that you repeatedly say that the mod is shit and still you keep asking me to put your name on it. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:56 pm 
Registered Member

xxCSPROxx wrote:
Thanks for making me feel inspired... :cry:

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 pm 
Registered Member

MattTheSkorpDemon wrote:
I do not dismiss all the credit, I just compile the mods because if you try to do it yourself it is very likely that you fuck the game. :)
The funny thing about this is that you repeatedly say that the mod is shit and still you keep asking me to put your name on it. :lol:

You just admitted you haven't done shit for yourself in this project of yours. A fuckin' mod mix-up and you act like this is the coolest fan project done on Manhunt since the day Dan/Sam Houser thought about this god-forsaken series. I just want my name on it out of respect for this site since PM's obviously become a digital post-apocalyptic wasteland, any contributions will help in these desperate times.

You brainless fuck!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
MattTheSkorpDemon wrote:

You just admitted you haven't done shit for yourself in this project of yours. A fuckin' mod mix-up and you act like this is the coolest fan project done on Manhunt since the day Dan/Sam Houser thought about this god-forsaken series. I just want my name on it out of respect for this site since PM's obviously become a digital post-apocalyptic wasteland, any contributions will help in these desperate times.

You brainless fuck!

First of all you do not have a fucking clue as to what it cost me to create this compilation because I had no idea how the game's code or its tools were handled.
The fact that I did not put your nickname in the acknowledgments is because nothing else has been fucking with the new models.
The fact of taking it as important (for me) is that this is my first project (even if I only made one compilation) much more than what you have done in this forum, besides being screwed and this mod was released now (as I said years ago) is for the tenth anniversary of Manhunt 2.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:26 pm 
Registered Member

MattTheSkorpDemon wrote:
Gooby wrote:
MattTheSkorpDemon wrote:

You brainless fuck!

First of all you do not have a fucking clue as to what it cost me to create this compilation because I had no idea how the game's code or its tools were handled.
The fact that I did not put your nickname in the acknowledgments is because nothing else has been fucking with the new models.
The fact of taking it as important (for me) is that this is my first project (even if I only made one compilation) much more than what you have done in this forum, besides being screwed and this mod was released now (as I said years ago) is for the tenth anniversary of Manhunt 2.

Since when has creating mods cost anything, let alone creating fucking compilations of mods made by others? I'm done talking to you. Besides, your grammar is so fucking incoherent and unintelligible that discussing anything with you makes me physically ill.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 pm 
Registered Member

Even our dear Ermaccer knows what a failure this ''project'' is.