It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:16 pm 
Registered Member

I've playing Friday the 13th a lot over the past few days and it got me thinking that if you just replaced the counselors with drug addicts, homeless, and convicts to make up team A (the prey). Then the hunter ie. Scarecrow or binbag, someone that's physically larger then the prey to hunt them all down and preform brutal executions on others players and friends (if you have any). Maps could just be different sections of Carcer and the beginning of the match Starkweather could tell the prey that they have to get the gas, car battery and keys to escape or turn on the electricity to open the door. Obviously more in depth then that but what do you guys think? Also I know this was probably a topic before but I just wanted to share mine and hopefully have everyone shoot the shit with ideas and see what we come up with.

This is just a video I made showing off just some enviro kills, if you haven't seen any kills in that game yet give it a watch closest thing we'll get to a manhunt multiplayer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxwHa1p_eYU&t=56s[/youtube]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:35 pm 
Registered Member

Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

Fu.. well, F13th is a good series and the game's alright now that the single player's out, but FUCK our current online-focused gaming generation anyway!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:47 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

Fu.. well, F13th is a good series and the game's alright now that the single player's out, but FUCK our current online-focused gaming generation anyway!

Damn right gooby, that game is total shit still in my opinion because you still have to have a internet connection to save the fucking thing! and especially after reading in the virtual cabin that they'd been approached multiple times over the years to make a game but refused every time cause it was single player ideas.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:16 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

Damn right gooby, that game is total shit still in my opinion because you still have to have a internet connection to save the fucking thing! and especially after reading in the virtual cabin that they'd been approached multiple times over the years to make a game but refused every time cause it was single player ideas.

Really? What a fucking fucktards. I only quickly glanced at the Virtual Cabin so i didn't even know about that. I totally agree with you, Carcer. We oughta get a REAL F13th game WHICH would be an amazing stealth-horror experience, and not this gay online multiplayer shit we got.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:57 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

Whats so wrong with that? Yeah single player is great and all but im not fucking talking about that lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:59 am 
Registered Member

smileyfacefetish wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

Whats so wrong with that? Yeah single player is great and all but im not fucking talking about that lol

Then you shouldn't be talking at all. All this online multiplayer is what made the current generation of gaming so cancerous and filthy. I wish by my whole heart that online gaming dies soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:48 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

Really? What a fucking fucktards. I only quickly glanced at the Virtual Cabin so i didn't even know about that. I totally agree with you, Carcer. We oughta get a REAL F13th game WHICH would be an amazing stealth-horror experience, and not this gay online multiplayer shit we got.
Well,there is a game by Havoc,you get to play as Jason and kill teens,but it's buggy as hell...here's a gameplay by one of my favorite youtubers,Dr. Wolfula:
[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQPJQmrNOGI&t=1s[/Youtube]

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
smileyfacefetish wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

Then you shouldn't be talking at all. All this online multiplayer is what made the current generation of gaming so cancerous and filthy. I wish by my whole heart that online gaming dies soon.

I shouldn`t be talking... I was starting a topic about if there was supposed to be or were going to make multiplayer how it should be done in my opinion, if you think all current games are cancerous and filthy you must of been playing some games that fucked you in the ass

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:57 am 
Registered Member

smileyfacefetish wrote:
I shouldn`t be talking... I was starting a topic about if there was supposed to be or were going to make multiplayer how it should be done in my opinion, if you think all current games are cancerous and filthy you must of been playing some games that fucked you in the ass

I was referring to the fact that the vast majority of current generation's games are online focused, which is a huge fuck-up along the evolution of gaming. Originally, gaming has always been about amazing immersive single player experiences till they progressively started going downhill around 2010 when the online aspect started becoming the main focus of mainstream video games. Since then the market has been full of shitty arena/deathmatch shooters which suck major cock, multiplayer gaming in general sucks a huge fucking dick aside from the good ol' split-screen WHICH has also been omitted from most titles and series that previously supported it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:03 am 
The Red Kings

smileyfacefetish wrote:
Gooby wrote:
smileyfacefetish wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Fuck multiplayer

Fuck online

He doesn't think the games are cancerous, he like many older gamers myself included thinks that this online multiplayer focused generation of gamers are cancerous and he's fairly right. All it is a bunch of assholes who just get pissed off and throw tantrums into microphones spewing garbage dialogue when they don't win. Toss in the pay to win of microtransactions
mindset that game makers have and thats the final nail in gaming todays coffin. Take the game this topic inspired, most YouTube videos about it are just a bunch of people screaming at the top of thier lungs and overreacting like 5 year olds when they see Jason Voorhees coming after them. Then when the host players die they quit and ruin the game out of childish "i didn't win so i quit" mentality. Id rather not have the glory of Manhunt stripped away like Friday the 13th has because of this game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:21 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
He doesn't think the games are cancerous, he like many older gamers myself included thinks that this online multiplayer focused generation of gamers are cancerous and he's fairly right. All it is a bunch of assholes who just get pissed off and throw tantrums into microphones spewing garbage dialogue when they don't win. Toss in the pay to win of microtransactions
mindset that game makers have and thats the final nail in gaming todays coffin. Take the game this topic inspired, most YouTube videos about it are just a bunch of people screaming at the top of thier lungs and overreacting like 5 year olds when they see Jason Voorhees coming after them. Then when the host players die they quit and ruin the game out of childish "i didn't win so i quit" mentality. Id rather not have the glory of Manhunt stripped away like Friday the 13th has because of this game.

This is my man, CCH right here.

He knows exactly what i mean. CCH and i got one thing in common and that's the love of old school gaming. Now, just like he said, some developers took this awesome old school horror series, F13th, and made into a multiplayer asymmetrical survival game, what was the result? Pure FUCKING shit i tell you! Should have made it campaign based action-stealth game with various challenge modes like R* did with Manhunt and we could have had ourselves one hell of a fucking game! But no... the modern online gaming had to ruin it. Fuck it.... fuck it in the ass!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:30 pm 
Registered Member

Couldn't agree more with CCH & Gooby on this one, Multiplayer killed the video game star. :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:20 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
Couldn't agree more with CCH & Gooby on this one, Multiplayer killed the video game star. :evil:

Fun fact: The famous song which many know from Vice City, the one i bet you're referring to had a Finnish remake done in 2002 by this Finnish singer called ''Armi''.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:40 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
cashlamb wrote:

Fun fact: The famous song which many know from Vice City, the one i bet you're referring to had a Finnish remake done in 2002 by this Finnish singer called ''Armi''.

Nice! Never heard that remake, I dig. Thanx goody, You got what I was saying. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:51 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
Nice! Never heard that remake, I dig. Thanx goody, You got what I was saying. :wink: