It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 am 
Registered Member

Please excuse the smuggness (only joking). But i do really think im onto something here. Im looking at you Rockstar!
(heads up for a lot of reading).......
My story stars a man named Colin. From the get-go, we find out Colin has a wife and child and is a brutal immoral russian hitman but he is also completely psychotic and paranoid. We also find out that Colin had a mother, who was abusive to him, so he killed her as a child. But ever since Colin murdered his mother, he cant seem to get her voice out of his head. Her voice is the thing that urges Colin to kill people (so throughout the game when your about to execute someone, you’ll hear your mothers voice say things like "kill for mommy!" "Avenge my death boy!" etc.). He spends most of his childhood and teenage life in an asylum, then in jail. He finds connections in the prison to the russian mob, and this is how he becomes a hitman, after he is released. His family has been able to subdue the voice, while he leaves what killing urge he has to the hit jobs he receives. He then lets his rage get the best of him after a random black out and murders several of the russian mobs members. The mobs leader, which trusted Colin so much, has to now punish Colin. He doesn’t want Colin dead though. The mod leader respects him too much to kill him and in a way understands his mental illness. But he still needs to repay his debt. so in order to do that, he wants Colin to put his wife and child into slavery for the mafia. He refuses, and comes home to find his family has been kidnapped anyway. Colin sets off into the city for a night of brutal vengeance (with his mental state worse than ever) to get his family back and kill the mob leader so he can leave town the following morning. And so now we get to the game. This time around we have an "Urge" meter. Colin has a psychotic urge to kill and kill violently; you have to satisfy that urge. The Urge meter slowly decreases over the course of the level; to fill the urge meter you just need to kill someone. Now ill take a break to talk about NPCs.
In each level there will be three types of NPCs: Hunters, innocents, and police.

Hunters:You know these guys. These are the guys looking for YOU, and when they find you they WILL kill you. They are in every level.
Innocents:This is a new element to add to the series. The levels will be much larger (not free roam large) and allow room for sections where there are lots of innocent bystanders walking around. Depending on where you are, the innocents will change to fit the area. The important thing about these innocents is that you can blend with them (by say, holding a button). You’ll walk more casually with your hands in your pockets, And Colin could wear a hoody, and put the hood up. Blending will hide you from hunters and police that are looking for you (only if you don’t get too close and are not too wanted [ill explain wanted levels in a sec]) pretty much in every level, some of the later levels might not have any (making it harder, ill explain why)
Police:No police men need to die throughout the game, if you wish to kill some to get your urge meter up (or for fun) that is your decision. Police can potentially be in every level depending on your actions, keep reading...
Okay, wanted levels. Its important through out the game to keep the police out of your business. They will hinder you from completing level goals and moving forward. In the first few levels there will be one or two cops just casually walking around. If you leave bodies or blood or just basically a crime scene behind and the police find it, they will call it in and forensic teams will enter the level. You can choose to watch this unfold or keep playing (ill explain why it might be fun to watch in a sec) .They will crowd around the scene along with any innocents in the level and collect evidence you left behind. The reason you may want to stick around and watch is to see if they can find enough evidence to lead to you. You can kill in a way that will leave minimum evidence behind. This is called killing smart. Your urge meter determines the amount of evidence you leave behind. If you don’t have a strong urge to kill, you’ll kill smartly and they wont find things like shoe and fingerprints, or hair fibers etc. And if you sit and listen to the forensic team talk, you can hear them figuring out what weapon you used, how you used it etc. which could be very fun. Once they're done, the forensic team will pack up and leave the level, but in their place will be double the cops, and all of them on the prowl for anyone suspicious. You can avoid this all together by hiding your messes, putting your bodies in stash spots like garbage cans and what not. You will also be able to dismember corpses. Stand over the corpse with your limb hacking weapon of choice, and hold a button and a picture of a human anatomy will pop up, then you just click to which limb you want to cut off (you can cut off the head, right arm, left arm, right leg, or left leg). This will make stashing the body alot easier (especially when you don’t have places to hide a whole body in certain levels). You can also use the limbs as a throwing lure, or a scare lure (ill explain scare factors later).
If you leave enough evidence behind, the forensic team will identify you, and you will become most wanted.
If you are "too" wanted by the police, the innocents will react to you and run away or point you out to the cops and generally make it impossible for you to blend in. If you are too wanted, your best strategy is to stay hidden. Once your most wanted, each level will start with a timer that tells you when the police will swarm the place to start looking for you. If you kill all the police that come in that wave, there wont be any more for that level, but each level will get worse and worse. Your timer will be shorter, and police officers will be replaced with SWAT teams. If you want to avoid this you have to find a way to finish the level without killing the cops. Being most wanted at the end of the game will earn you an alternate ending.

Back to the urge meter. Lets talk about what happens if the urge meter depletes. The lower the urge meter goes, the more your insanity will take control. It will start with heavy breathing (which can alert very close by NPCs your hiding from) then it will go to muttering to yourself (which can alert NPCs that are a little further away) Then it will go to hearing voices of your mother and family and screen distortions like blurring and jumping and color changing tv fizzes, and even random scary images. Then it will go to Colin actually yelling to stop the voices (this will really attract NPCs that are far away to your position). Finally it will go to Colin hurting himself, which will chip away at his overall health.
Speaking of health. The damage you receive will be clocked into your overall health, the more damage you receive, the weaker you will become. In other words, if your shot the screen will turn its traditional red, but once the red is gone and your our of danger, you will still limp and hobble, and you will now die quicker if shot or hurt again. You can find medical supplies, to get your strength back, otherwise your screwed so hurting yourself wont kill you, but it will decrease your strength, and that’s bad.
You can not blend with innocents if your urge meter is half gone.
You can find psychotropic pills and smoke cigarettes to stop your urge meter from draining (but they only last but so long).

Now id like to talk about the driving force behind the whole game, The satisfaction meter. In Colin’s twisted mind, he feels he owes his mother the lives of others in order to make up for him killing her. In the pause menu will be a satisfaction meter represented by a photograph of your late mother. The more satisfaction you have the more happy she looks in the photo, the lower you have the more mad and upset she looks (but this is also measured by a exact proper display of points in numerical value). In order to pass levels (on top of completing the goals) you must gain a certain amount of satisfaction. Your psychotic visions will stop you from advancing. To gain satisfaction, you have to kill. However its not as easy as slaughtering random people. You can do executions with your bare hands, but this gets you virtually no satisfaction (no matter how brutal the kills get). Guns get you very little satisfaction as well. The real points roll in when you start using weapons. The more brutal, nasty, raw the weapon is (comparing a kitchen knife to a chainsaw) the more points you get. You also get more points, the higher your urge meter is and therefore the smarter you kill (there is more to smart killing i will get to when i talk about executions). You get the most satisfaction from killing hunters, you get second most with cops, and third most with innocents (but you might have to get desperate if there is a lack of hunters). The values of satisfaction needed increase as you advance making the game harder.

Okay, EXCUTIONS! Executions were what made manhunt a stand-alone stealth game. My version only has minor updates to the original. You’ll still lock onto victims using left trigger, and charge your attack by holding right trigger. This time around though there will triple the different attacks for each weapon. Each level (hasty, violent, gruesome) will now have its own inner three levels. Selecting which level you want is based on trigger sensitivity. Ill show you in the image below. (sorry to all Ps3 owners)

While your charging your execution, a picture of the context sensitive button you need to press will appear below immediately. What you need to press to activate the execution will depend on what weapon your using. Some weapons, you just may need to press A, some may require you to press B and A together, or X and Y.
This press of the button or buttons will activate the starting blow and move the camera to the front of the victim, so you are visible in the back. Lets say you have an axe and do maybe a "mid-level violent attack" you will embed the axe into the back of the victims head, but the victim is not dead yet. More context sensitive buttons will appear that you need to follow in order to finish the execution. You can, however, choose not to continue the execution and just stop pressing buttons. The view will return to normal, but what you will see in front of you is exactly what you did to the victim. You will see a guy with an axe in the back of his head.
When you perform green level kills (hasty kills) and don’t finish the execution, your victim will quickly recover (since hasty kills are less punishing and based simply on quickness). With yellow level kills (violent kills) your victim will take a much longer time to recover after giving up on an execution. And with red level kills (gruesome kills) your victim will be permanently disabled (until you out him out of his misery). This is where the real sick fun comes in. With that axe in the victims, we can now choose to remove it. Just walk up to the victim and press a button when prompted, you will reach and grab onto the weapon. You now have the choice to pull it out quickly, or use the left thumbstick to twist and turn it around inside. The victim will scream and this will attract unwanted attention (if its near). Some weapons can silence a victims voice (cutting out tongues, damaging throats, shoving things in mouths) without killing them allowing you to torture them without worry of screams being heard.
There is another button press choice you have when walking up to a damaged victim, you can choose to finish the execution. The camera will whip back around to the front and continue where you left off, as before follow the button actions and say "Y" rip the axe out of the head then "Hold B and press control stick to the left twice" chop at the neck two times, and the execution is over.
Torturing victims adds onto a score multiplier (for mother satisfaction) that you build up for as long as you can keep the victim alive and in pain.

Speaking of torture. Colin can also play mind tricks with his victims. The dismembering of body parts i mentioned earlier can come into play. Lets say i see a woman innocent walking alone in the back alleys and i have in my possession the severed head of my last victim. What im going to do is throw that head behind her, she’s going to go investigate and find the head and scream and run away to find the cops. While she’s gone I pick the head back up and run back to the shadows. She comes back with the cops to show them the head and hopefully get forensics in the level. Well now the cops think she’s just some hysterical lady freaking out and they go about their business. What I’ve done to her now is marked her. The satisfaction value i get from killing her is now raised, and it will raise more and more if i keep scaring her. You don’t get to juice the victim if you keep using the same tactic to scare them. You can keep throwing the head out and watch as she tries to get the cops (the second time she bugs the cops they will be on alert but wont come helping her after that) but it wont raise your satisfaction you get from killing. You have to try different things, like staring at her from afar by locking on to her with left trigger, or following her, or making loud noises when she’s alone. But you can only juice them so much, the only way to claim these extra points, though, is to kill the person you’ve been scaring. You can scare police and hunters as well.

Colin is sort of a hobo throughout the game, not because he is one but because he is quickly forced into being one. You start with Colin typical russian hitman attaire (black pea coat over vintage plaid shirt and some tan slacks) You can change clothes throughout the game and may be sometimes required to change clothes. You could imagine that some of the more messy executions will get Colins clothes dirty. You will not be able to blend if you have blood all over you. You can find new clothes scattered through the different levels, the clothes are often going to be hobo clothes you find in the trash can, and often times wont be whole suits, just scraps, like you’ll find a jacket in an alley, a pair of pants and hobo gloves in a trash can etc. etc. If you are able to find and kill an NPC that is your size, you can take all their clothes. But the catch is, you cant collect outfits like in previous Rockstar games, you leave the level with what you have on, and you old clothes are left behind. Btw, bloody clothes can be considered a crime scene component. This could also pave the way for two achievements
1. beat game wearing the suit you started with (will require you not do such brutal kills, which will limit your satisfaction income)
2. Beat the game with out ever changing your dirty clothes (will require you stay out of site through out game)

So what’s left? Well you got to have multiplayer.
I don’t have a long detailed idea for multiplayer. I think with what I’ve given you so far, you can think of where it would go.
I do however have one idea for a multiplayer game. It involves two players or two teams. You start out with no weapon; you have to find a hacking weapon. In the level with the players is an innocent woman. The player has to find the woman and hack her head off, and then bring it to their base, and idk put it in a laundry chute or something. This is hard because the hacking process takes a little bit, and in this time you are defenseless from opposing players knocking you off her, or stabbing you in the back. This could get interesting if we add two innocents with different colored shirts and a team has to get the head of the person with their team color and bring it back. This could get interesting because players could employ tactics such as kidnapping the innocent and bringing them back to their base and guarding them. We'll call it "Head Games" or "capture the Head" idk.

I SEVERELY apologize for all the text. This stuff honestly just poured out of me. I have so much faith in this idea, i really think its genius, to prove how much genius i think it is, I’ve even made box art for the game. If people don’t get butthurt over the violence this could work so GOOOOOD. Movies get away with way worse, why not games?

(I do not own the picture in the center, here is the source http://www.lowbird.com/user/Shitluck/vi ... h-by-ozanb)
I was going to sketch out what Colin looked like in my head, but this picture i found does far more than I could have ever sketched. This is exactly how I pictured Colin to look (with a very short sloppy comb-over). He’s basically a bulking Frankenstein Jason Voorhees killer, ya know?

Please discuss, what good about my idea, what’s bad? Like it? Hate it? What would you add to it? blah blah blah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:08 pm 
Registered Member

Hey, killer first post. But screw a xb0x.

A mouse..and a PS3 controller..that would be the shiznitz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 pm 
The Smilies

i like the box art. but Colin is a gay name.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 am 
Registered Member

Okay just an update on some more thoughts that crossed my head.

There will be big small and medium weapons, shown with green, blue, red

The weapon sizes come into play with the blending in system. When you walk into public and have selected the option to go incognito mode (Character puts hood up [if you have one] and puts hands in pockets) you automatically hide your weapons your packing. Now when your not incognito you put your weapons away like past manhunts, but they are exposed (he puts them on his belt, or throws a shoutgun with a strap on it around his shoulder) When incognito though, he hides his weapons (puts a small knife in his sleeve, puts a handgun in his jacket or the back of his pants) However you cant hide big (red) weapons. Instead a message will appear that tells you to drop your big weapon in a safe place and THEN you can go incognito. With your weapons hidden, you are now safe and hidden while in public (or passing by people in alleys and such)
Id like to mention another feature real quick. You can now carry two off the same type of weapon (two greens [small] two blues [med.] and two reds [big]) With your one or two red weapons gone you now can hide up to 4 weapons (although it takes a little longer to shuffle around and get these things hidden in case you need to hide them real quick).
So anyway with your 4 (or 1 or 2 or 3) weapons hidden, you now have the option to quickly pull them out of hiding for a surprise attack. The way you do this is with the D-pad, the weapons are hotkeyd with up, down , left , right. Next to your circle map in the corner is a picture of the d-pad in the form of a cross. The directions are labled as to what weapon is where so youll know what your pulling out when you press up down left or right. It works simply by you targeting the victim and just pressing the weapon of choice. When you do this you will instantly whip out the weapon and brutally take out a victim (sometimes quickly sometimes not you cant trust this method). You cant choose the kill level however, the kills are random each time and give you only little satisfaction points.

There is a catch with medium weapons. While you can safely hide small weapons and never run the risk of them being found, medium weapons are different. When walking in public with a medium weapon, you run the risk of it falling from your hiding spot and boucing to the ground. The way this happens all depends on two things -how fast you walk or run in public and -how many people bump into you. Youll know your weapon is about to drop when the controller starts pulsing intensely like a heart beat then boom. If you start walking too fast the controller will gently pulse to warn you to slow down and it only gets worse from there. If you bump into a person your contoller will start o pulse and wont stop till your hidden again, if you bump into three more people the pulseing will get worse and worse and you will eventually drop the weapon.
If a weapon is dropped in public that means big trouble for you, several people in the crowd will run off to get the cops (and more than one person getting the cops is not what you need). Same will happen if you walk in public with ANY weapons exposed. You can run and hide,but the police will scoure the whole area for you until your arrested and the game is over.
If your murders become noticed throughout the game then in future levels, police will set up "check-points" to search people and let them pass. These check-points willl always be gaurding an important part of the level. To pass the check-point you need to have either no weapons, or just green weapons. Blue weapons willl be found, and you wont even make it to the check-point if your packing a red weapon. You can guess what happens from there if police find weapons on you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 am 
Registered Member

brianmayhem wrote:
i like the box art. but Colin is a gay name.

Agreed.

Adolf even, but god not colin

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
Che Guevara

Any cook should be able to run the country.
Vladimir Lenin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:59 pm 
Registered Member

Alright. What's the name of the player character.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 am 
The Smilies

mistamontiel wrote:
Alright. What's the name of the player character.

lol. how about Eddie Low? maybe it kan be the Eddie Low from IV and this kould be his story before his demise?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:55 am 
Registered Member

Yeah, Colin came from the top of my head. I only used it because my other name idea i think has been used to much.
Metzger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 am 
Registered Member

Your idea is pretty cool. It's makes me think of manhunt with Assassin's Creed elements added in.

However, I also agree with the others that Colin is quite the flaming name!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:56 am 
Registered Member

I'm sorry, I can't take your post entirely seriously, ever since I read "context-sensitive" I keep thinking about a drunken scarecrow drinking a beer, or a squirrel with a frying pan.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 pm 
SWAT

I think it's a pretty damn good idea. I'd be willing to wait a few more years for a game like that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:50 pm 
The Hoods

Nice idea. The only idea I can think of is hiding inside something like a trash can instead of a shadow. Bash the inside of it like you would hit a wall and get their attention. Then when they're nearby by, you just pop out and execute them somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 am 
Registered Member

Now lets talk replay value.
Once you beat the game (on a certain difficulty) you unlock a ratty old burlap homemade duffle bag (with a rope as a strap) you can carry into every level. The duffle bag is higly helpful as you can hide how ever many weapons you want in it. You can hide up to three outfits and three masks as well (ill explain masks). Its smart to change into clothes in a private area to aviod suspision (which wont go away btw and will stop you from public incognito ventures), most all levels will contain a vacant lot or warehouse, or room. You enter an ingame cutscene that invloves you dropping the bag unzipping it and changing. When it comes to masks or weapons however, there is just an animation (while you walk or run if you want) of you reaching unzipping it while its on your shoulder and bringing the item out.
The game is set during halloween and throughout every level are halloween masks and costumes to be found. They are sort of collectors items but also benefit you as well. Basically the masks are used to help your scare multipler.
Like i mentioned before you can scare civilians (and if you manage to disarm cops and bad guys them too [but not spceific character enemies]). With the masks the scare multipler on that particular person is helped greatly, you can scare npcs by targeting them and stareing at them from afar or walking towards them or running towards them with a weapons (this will of course cause panic in a crowded area so do this when they are isolated. To give you more freedom there are plenty of npcs for you to dispose of to meet your point goal (to progress) but this is harder (yet quicker) to do, as you can run out of spots to hide bodies and the more you kill the more your putting yourself at risk of getting caught. Weeding out select npcs and milking them for scares rather then slaughtering them off takes more time but can be worth it as youll only have to knock off a few (because of the added scare points) rather then killing many to scrape by with bare minumum points.
Each mask you find in the progressing levels gets more and more powerful scare benefits. Collect them all and you get an achievement/trophy called "My Many Faces".
From the start of the game in your pause menu is a "costumes tab". Like in Red Dead Redemption where you had an outfits tab and each outfit is a sillouette, this is exactly how it is in Manhunt 3 only they are halloween costumes. After the training level you go to level 1 and unlock the first costume in this tab, this doesnt mean you can wear it yet though. Also like in RDR, you have a list of special objectives to complete to unlock the costume. These include killing a certain amount of people, finding special treasures in levels, or killing specific civilians (like killing special animals in RDR). Once youve unlocked the costume it will be hidden in level 1 for you to find. Level 2 you unlock a new costume for you to get and once you do the objectives it will be in level 2 to find, understand? There is a costume for each level, and each costume gives you certain benefits. You can ulock such halloween favs as a clown costume, Death robes, a blue mechanic jumpsuit and mask, skeleton tights, vampire. Each costume also comes with a special (one of a kind) weapon you find with it. You can drop the weapons but you might just want to collect them too. PLEASE feel free to come up with better weapon to costume ideas. With the clown comes a colorful silly baseball bat, with the death robes a scythe, with the mechanis jumpsuit and mask a big rusty aged butcher knife, with the skeleton you get a noose, and with the vampire (this is really cool) you get fake fangs, with the fangs you can act like a vampire and preform executions that involve biting people on the neck and sucking blood. The costumes also give you different player animations when you walk, if oyur the clown you walk psychotically silly, the death robes make you glide with fog(a bit unrealistic i know but its an unlockable so it should be fun) the mechanic suit makes you walk stiffly, the skeleton i just simply cant think of an animation interesting enough so keep it simple, and the vampire will have you walk proudly and when you stop you flap your cape over your body and respectively flap the cape out behind you when you move again. Collect all costumes and special weapons and you get the achievement/trophys "My Many Personalites" and "My Many Tools".
So is there more of a reward for collecting all this other than the benefits and achievements.trophys? YES. The way the game ends leaves you in a nasty old apartment. In this apartment you have several options based on items in your room. You can reload a previous level to try for a better rating setup an online match etc. The duffle bag i metioned is really the only way youll be able to venture into each level and carry out collectors masks, costumes and weapons. Once youve collected items, they are now at your apartment (the costumes [along with plain old outfits you bring out of levels]) are inside your closet, the top shelf in the closet is lined with all the masks youve collected, you can pick and choose what you want to put on (or put in your duffle bag). You also have the option to scoot the clothes out of the way to reveal a large hole behind them in the closet which leads to the room next door which has been remodeled and lined with white hook board mount all the weapons you can collect throughout the game, including your special costume weapons, all over the walls.
This next idea was inspired by the now classic Rockstar game "the Warriors". In the Warriors, once youve completed the game (or inbetween missions) you could go outside the hideout and into the streets to do various things to collect money for fun, it was basically a small free roam map put into a level based game. I want to introduce this exact construct into Manhunt 3, except not between missions. Once youve finished the game, you can gear up your weapons and outfits youve collected (mentioned above) and leave your apartment to roam large map based on the locations you saw throughout the main story. Each location is sectioned off with large barbedwire fences, to cross into the next area you need to earn points (like you did in the main story) Once you scored the points the gate opens and the next gates score is hightened for difficulty. Each area offers something different for you to play around in. The free roam map has offline 2-4 player mode, so you and your buddy (or budies) can help each other with scores and play offline matches. The matches support 4 player offline and 15 or 16 or whatever online. New match modes can be unlocked in each area. You got Death Matches, Capture the Head (mentioned above) and etc. The matches are splitscreen, but when your doing free roam with a buddy (buddies), it works like the lego games (and the Warriors if i remeber right). You both (all) share a screen when your close enough to each other but split apart and the screen will split. In free roam you two (three or four) work together to get high scores, you can help each other kill npcs, such as one of you standing menaceingly in front of an npc to scare them and the other sneaking behind them and taking them out, or both of you putting a two (or fthree or four) man beating on a helpless npc, OR you both (all) could just do your own thing and double your killing productivity.
Sorry i didnt explain exactly WHO your ingame partners are. Well...ITS YOU, just lots of you. Yup its just a copy of the main character(the idea is that all the free roam and matches are all in the main characters head) but heres how you guys stay indivduals. You all have to pick an outfit before you leave the apartment, only one of you can have a particular outfit or mask or weapon (NOTE:you dont need a mask or weapon to leave apartment) So there may be a bit of fighting over who gets what but thats what makes it fun and what makes you all indivdually YOU (especially if you both wear different masks). Plus if you collect all wepaons, masks, outfits then theres plenty to go around. When playing free roam you guys can switch weapons and masks with each other so be good sharers too! Each area you guys explore in free roam unlocks new match modes like Death matches, Capture the Head (mentioned above) and etc. If you guys get pissed and want to turn on each other in free roam you can do that too, by obviously wailing (shooting) on one another OR doing excecutions on one another if you can catch them at the right time for thier gaurd to be down. Unlocking all areas of free roam lands you the achievement/trophy "This City is Afraid of Me...". Doing your first gruesome kill earns you the "Just Me" achievement/trophy, doing a two man kill in free roam gets the A/T "Me and Myself", doing a three man kill in free roam gets you the A/T "Me,Myself, and I" and finally doing a four man kill gets the A/T "ALL TOGETHER NOW!".

DLC ideas. For christmas time, we could have a downloadable evil Santa costume with a sharpened candy cane weapon and a new area in free roam that a christmas town. Or a Freddy Kruger costume with razor glove weapon and an elm street freeroam area. OR we could release packs of new costumes and areas based on Manhunt 1 and 2. Like James Cash or, or PIGSY costume with a new gun, and of course chainsaw weapons and for Manhunt 2 pack have a daniel lamb, or Casper costume with syringe and you think of what else (tranqulizer gun?) (NOTE: just so you know, you dont have to be wearing the costume the weapon came with to use the special weapons, they just fit well together). (ALSO NOTE: the costumes are not new models of the main character, they ARE the main character just dressed in new clothes, such as the santa costume, His beard is way longer and bushier, and his jacket appears to be stuffed to make him look fat, but its still the same face. And with the Freddy idea, its still his face but its all burnt now, see? Even with the manhunt costumes such as daniel or James, its his face but his head and beard are shaved, get it?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 am 
Registered Member

OH OH, i also forgot to mention that there is NO urge meter, forensic investigations, or police wanted levels or arrests in free roam mode. There are police, and if you piss them off more will flood into the particular area to hunt you down and try to kill you rather than arrest you. So yes you CAN just rampage and slaughter everyone on the map (even thought your at risk of easily dying from police) but you get bare minumum points for this as opposed to traditional stealth killing.
If you unlock all areas of the map you unlock editor mode which lets you number one "turn off cops" meaning no cops to flood in a ruin your fun or just cops and no civillians, or you can adjust the settings for each area, such as how many npcs, weapons etc.

and one more thing (i can believe i didnt think of this)
There should also be a Jason Vorhees DLC that includes the costume machete and summer camp location, and the freddy DLC should be packed with this as a freddy vs. jason pack. Then Two of you can suit up and duke it out in one of those areas.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:40 am 
Registered Member

I see where your coming from but the prequels all involved escapes not revenge but as a game in general this sounds good. The costumes were cool idea