It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am 
Registered Member

Would any of you rather get a manhunt 1 remaster instead of a third installment? and I don't mean like the shitty ones we've been getting I'm talking built right up from the ground. Completely new high res models, lighting\particle FX, Mo-cap executions, hell of a lot easier to mod, and maybe even more modes or fleshed out combat like in the warriors. I feel like no matter what they did for manhunt 3 (if it was even to get made) it would be a let down and that I'd rather have the first game on my PC/PS4 in 2018 graphics.

My bad if this has been discussed before.

Edit: Just realized there was a topic like 4 rows down

Type of remaster I'm talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 pm 
Registered Member

Anything new for the Manhunt series would be great at this point. It's become so dry with content

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:49 pm 
Registered Member

I think Manhunt 3 would beat a remaster, I would much prefer to play new missions and explore new areas than just play the old ones in better graphics. Its like what they say about a drug your first time is always the best and everytime after that is you just trying to get the same feeling. I don't get the same kick I got from when I first played it and I never will at least with a new Manhunt it will be fresh gameplay.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:12 am 
Registered Member

Fuck, anything would be good at this point....although i'm really itching for a sequel.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:24 am 
The Cerberus

A sequel today would be insane, but I'd play a remaster. Executions with today's graphics would be brutal!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:46 am 
Registered Member

Honestly I would prefer a sequel so that it would then be a full trilogy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:18 am 
The Smilies

My preference would be a sequel that is related to the first game.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:37 am 
Registered Member

My preference would be the opposite to the guy's above. I want R* to continue Danny's and Leo's plot (Release Therapy timeline). Manhunt 1 barely had a distinct protagonist since Cash was so under-developed as a character that you might as well could have controlled a textureless model of a human shape and it wouldn't have made any difference on the player narrative. Don't get me wrong, i love both MH1 and MH2, but in plot and narrative MH2 takes the cake easily.

Leo on the other hand is one of R*'s most interesting and coolest characters they've ever made. Danny, while not that interesting by himself, is a great contrast in personality to Leo's confident and intimidating persona so the duo complete each other nicely. Ever since i first completed Manhunt 2 like many, many, many years ago, i wanted R* to continue the plot of MH2.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:23 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Don't get me wrong, i love both MH1 and MH2, but in plot and narrative MH2 takes the cake easily.

I'm with you on this goobz.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:36 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Don't get me wrong, i love both MH1 and MH2, but in plot and narrative MH2 takes the cake easily.

I'm with you on this goobz.

Thank fucking god. I'm getting really fucking sick and tired of all these people with horrible piece of shit opinions these days! :oops: ASS!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:38 pm 
Registered Member

:lol: !!! You and me both, my friend. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:50 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
:lol: !!! You and me both, my friend. :)

I gotta ask, man. Where do you get your supply of ecstacy? I've never used drugs in my life and that's most likely why i'm always so goddamn pissed off and miserable, but seriously, you must be an addict of some sort, it just isn't normal for someone to be as happy and positive as you're 24/7. From my life experience, human beings are genetically designed to be miserable and sinister creatures, happiness is an emotional state only achieved through drugs and booze.

I'D LIKE TO MEET THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO DESIGNED HUMANS, AND SHOVE A BROOM UP HIS ASS! :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:34 am 
Registered Member

I've just been through a lot is all, and know that negativity will always get you nowhere and nowhere fast. Hate will always break down all the good you accumulate for yourself, and only for yourself. What one does to others, he does to himself. I distance myself from humans any chance I can get cause they always tend to be fixated, and feed on the drama of others suffering like a pig enjoys its mud bath and filled trough. I most certainly have my days but would never intentionally pull anyone into the hole I occupy and have dug for myself, cause nothing good will ever come of it but hurt, to others as well as myself. Life just simply sucks and every day I attempt to make peace with this, cause it's all I can do I guess. Any chance I can bring joy or respect to others I do so cause in the long run I will benefit from it as well. You get out of it, only what you put in. As for the piece of shit that designed humans ...Id love to fuck them with blades until my wrists break. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 am 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
I've just been through a lot is all, and know that negativity will always get you nowhere and nowhere fast. Hate will always break down all the good you accumulate for yourself, and only for yourself. What one does to others, he does to himself. I distance myself from humans any chance I can get cause they always tend to be fixated, and feed on the drama of others suffering like a pig enjoys its mud bath and filled trough. I most certainly have my days but would never intentionally pull anyone into the hole I occupy and have dug for myself, cause nothing good will ever come of it but hurt, to others as well as myself. Life just simply sucks and every day I attempt to make peace with this, cause it's all I can do I guess. Any chance I can bring joy or respect to others I do so cause in the long run I will benefit from it as well. You get out of it, only what you put in. As for the piece of shit that designed humans ...Id love to fuck them with blades until my wrists break. :)

Ah... the silently suffering type. I understand now, you mask your anguish and pain with happiness and positivity 'cause at least that could lead to something good. Being a grumpy asshole rarely does.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:40 am 
Registered Member

Exactly, my good man! :wink: