It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:12 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
cashlamb wrote:
Nice! Never heard that remake, I dig. Thanx goody, You got what I was saying. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 am 
Registered Member

smileyfacefetish wrote:
I've playing Friday the 13th a lot over the past few days and it got me thinking that if you just replaced the counselors with drug addicts, homeless, and convicts to make up team A (the prey). Then the hunter ie. Scarecrow or binbag, someone that's physically larger then the prey to hunt them all down and preform brutal executions on others players and friends (if you have any). Maps could just be different sections of Carcer and the beginning of the match Starkweather could tell the prey that they have to get the gas, car battery and keys to escape or turn on the electricity to open the door. Obviously more in depth then that but what do you guys think? Also I know this was probably a topic before but I just wanted to share mine and hopefully have everyone shoot the shit with ideas and see what we come up with.

This is just a video I made showing off just some enviro kills, if you haven't seen any kills in that game yet give it a watch closest thing we'll get to a manhunt multiplayer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxwHa1p_eYU&t=56s[/youtube]

I really don't know about that, I just can't see it working. You see Cash is getting hunted just as much he is hunting the gangs. He is far from being invincible and has to use his brain to get pass everyone. But I have came up with a game idea. If you have ever played The Warriors on PS2 you know you can run around a small portion of coney island. Running around in a gang wasting people and other gang members. I think that would be cool to apply that to the manhunt genre. Instead of being a protagonist like Cash you would join one of the many gangs. Going to the enemy territory murdering, raping and making what cash you can. Imagine a bunch of Smileys wandering into The Hoodz territory and having an epic clash in the middle of the street. Just some ideas I have thought of ofcourse there would need to be more to the game than that but I doubt cockstar will ever do another manhunt game anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:33 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
smileyfacefetish wrote:
I shouldn`t be talking... I was starting a topic about if there was supposed to be or were going to make multiplayer how it should be done in my opinion, if you think all current games are cancerous and filthy you must of been playing some games that fucked you in the ass

I was referring to the fact that the vast majority of current generation's games are online focused, which is a huge fuck-up along the evolution of gaming. Originally, gaming has always been about amazing immersive single player experiences till they progressively started going downhill around 2010 when the online aspect started becoming the main focus of mainstream video games. Since then the market has been full of shitty arena/deathmatch shooters which suck major cock, multiplayer gaming in general sucks a huge fucking dick aside from the good ol' split-screen WHICH has also been omitted from most titles and series that previously supported it.

Alright I can see in a sense what you mean but you can't say all games now a days are like that, there are plenty of games that still are single player focused that are great like The Last of Us, Uncharted, Infamous,Batman Arkham series, and Resident Evil 7 to name a few off the top of my head and there all games that I personally do enjoy. There are many more out there and it seems like a lot of new games that for 2018 are listening and really focusing on single player (hopefully) red dead redemption 2, spider-man ps4, days gone, etc. Been gaming for probably 16 years now and there are always new games to enjoy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:53 pm 
Registered Member

Watching this makes me want a ManHunt3 more than ever. Just image what R* could do...Oh, the possibilities.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:02 am 
The Red Kings

cashlamb wrote:
Watching this makes me want a ManHunt3 more than ever. Just image what R* could do...Oh, the possibilities.

No! I tryed playing that fucker tonight. Online. Me playing a fucking online multiplayer game! I was fucking pissed off at this fucking garbage. Games been out nearly a year now still ass fuck glitch city! I died and fell through the fucking ground! I seen a car sit in the air tipped up half in the ground, i saw weapons floating in the air. I see now why the hosts sometimes quit because its fucking boring as fuck to sit there and have to watch the game play for like 20 minutes if your the first to die. I heard some 10 year old brag that he committed suicide so Jason couldn't kill him. This game is utter horse shit! I agree the kills are cool but you can't even play offline Jason anymore because you don't get the skill points. The worst fucking thing i seen was a couple faggots teabag Jason Voorhees they teabagged one of my fucking childhood heroes! Fucking immature assholes, no true F13th would teabag him it pissed me off! I couldn't bare to see that type of shit happening to JEC, Danny Lamb, Leo Kasper or even Piggesy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:03 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
cashlamb wrote:

No! I tryed playing that fucker tonight. Online. Me playing a fucking online multiplayer game! I was fucking pissed off at this fucking garbage. Games been out nearly a year now still ass fuck glitch city! I died and fell through the fucking ground! I seen a car sit in the air tipped up half in the ground, i saw weapons floating in the air. I see now why the hosts sometimes quit because its fucking boring as fuck to sit there and have to watch the game play for like 20 minutes if your the first to die. I heard some 10 year old brag that he committed suicide so Jason couldn't kill him. This game is utter horse shit! I agree the kills are cool but you can't even play offline Jason anymore because you don't get the skill points. The worst fucking thing i seen was a couple faggots teabag Jason Voorhees they teabagged one of my fucking childhood heroes! Fucking immature assholes, no true F13th would teabag him it pissed me off! I couldn't bare to see that type of shit happening to JEC, Danny Lamb, Leo Kasper or even Piggesy.

Yeah, This game had so much potential but the devs got greedy. I have been keeping a keen eye on this game months before it came out and from what I have seen so far, It's definitely not my cup of tea. So I have yet to purchase. Let me know what you think of the single player (offline) challenges when it's released, it looks somewhat promising? I guess?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:18 pm 
The Red Kings

The online multiplayer part is gonna fail. For one it's not what the real F13 fans wanted we told the devs this before it came out. Second its fucking boring hide and seek shit, once you die your gotta sit and watch hoping Jason kills the others quick so you can play again. Once they run out of Jason's and favorite protagonists to add it'll quickly die. The single player challenges look promising but im not holding my breath. Everything this development team has done has been utter shit. The challenges are probably gonna be quick 5 minute things that encourages you to play the online multiplayer part to unlock more jasons for more challenges.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:03 pm 
Registered Member

Nor am I holding my breath. Gun media can suck a dollar bill wrapped dick.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:42 pm 
The Red Kings

cashlamb wrote:

Like that Tom Savini Jason skin. Its only available to those who had the money to risk backing it. Everyone wants it and doesn't think its fair that only a few people have it. I won't back shit on kickstarter because I've read too many horror stories of companies taking peoples money and running. That skin to me looks stupid but i do think everyone should get it because of how shitty the game has been since day one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
cashlamb wrote:

Like that Tom Savini Jason skin. Its only available to those who had the money to risk backing it. Everyone wants it and doesn't think its fair that only a few people have it. I won't back shit on kickstarter because I've read too many horror stories of companies taking peoples money and running. That skin to me looks stupid but i do think everyone should get it because of how shitty the game has been since day one

Agreedo, amigo!