It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:28 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
PIGGSY'S REVENGE wrote:
Your first mistake was messing with a white bitch. Get a spic or a negro girl, bigger asses, bigger titties, bigger lips. Leave those cave beast females alone friend! Or alternatively get an Asian if you want a girl who will make your beef feel big.

I still have that pic laying around :lol: I don't even bother much with avatars on forums and shit anymore cause all these image hosting sites are either crap or heading that way, surprised my old ass sig is still even up.

I love the fact you're back... in the old days when i had just joined and still getting to know people here, i always to tried to chat you up and build a sweet homosexual friendship between us, but you were cold.. oh so, so cold indeed. So then i had no choice, but to befriend our now-missing fat clown, but due to Goobs being an unstable sociopath he couldn't keep his new friend due to little anger issues and accidentally tracked the poor fatty clown's personal address and shared it here... Boom... few weeks later the obese clown was no more, why weeks later, you ask? Because that clown had the brains to make it a more subtle disappearance 'cause he certainly did NOT get offended by my doings, and just got bored of this place.

To reply to your post, i don't like Latinos 'cause they're ugly imo and i don't consider niggers human beings, but mere animals and neither do i feel sexual attraction to animals. Asians are nice though.. really fucking cute, but it's such a fucking shame none of them got tits above A-cup.

And please change back to your real persona... which is Spoder-mon.

Spoder, you're gonna take me back to the past!
To feel the awesome days of PM that didn't suck ass!
I'd rather have a fat clown, take 712 diarrhea dumps in my ear!
I'd rather eat the rotten asshole of wwinterj, and down it with a bottle of piss...

than live these final days of Project Cunthunt.

How dare you not include me in the song! I feel left out!

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:51 am 
Registered Member

Lol.. take it easy, Carcer. I'll add you once i wake up 'cause im off to sleep now.

Last edited by Gooby on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Lol.. take it easy, Carcer. I'll add you once i wake up 'cause im off to sleep now.

How the fuck your are moving around your flat?? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:49 am 
Registered Member

Moving around isn't the problem, the smell is. My walls are basically ''armored'' with garbage and piss. I often just block my nose and breath through mouth when i'm watching some shit on TV/Youtube 'cause it distracts me so much. I'm planning to buy a real gas mask soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:05 am 
Registered Member

You should think about some cleaning up.
Heh, just joking. :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 am 
Registered Member

lee wrote:

Cleaning ain't my thing. I'm more of a ''do nothing and lie on the floor 24/7'' kind of guy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:35 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:

Cleaning ain't my thing. I'm more of a ''do nothing and lie on the floor 24/7'' kind of guy.

cleaning ain't a bad idea,get off your lazy ass and clean your room already,that's the only way to live nice,pal(sadly)... :/ i'm probably saying this because I have OCD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:58 pm 
Registered Member

xxCSPROxx wrote:
Gooby wrote:
lee wrote:

cleaning ain't a bad idea,get off your lazy ass and clean your room already,that's the only way to live nice,pal(sadly)... :/ i'm probably saying this because I have OCD

I think i'm like the opposite of an OCD person. I don't really give a fuck about anything, i mean my shitty apartment's full of garbage, piss and fruitflies and i couldn't give any less fucks even if i tried to. I actually woke up today my hair all soaked in piss 'cause i had tripped some piss bottles over my pillow while i was asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 pm 
Registered Member

Your landlord must be blind and have no sense of smell lol

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.