It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:07 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Once during my teenage years i found a broken wooden bat in the ground it'd probably been there for tons of years as it was rock solid. It was just the top piece of the bat without the handle so i wrapped duct tape at the end and made a wicked blackjack. Carried it around for a few weeks till my jerk uncle who always hated me cause i was different from the rest of the family threw it in a bonfire. He justified it by saying he did it so i wouldn't hurt anyone with it. That thing would've been cool to have today.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Once during my teenage years i found a broken wooden bat in the ground it'd probably been there for tons of years as it was rock solid. It was just the top piece of the bat without the handle so i wrapped duct tape at the end and made a wicked blackjack. Carried it around for a few weeks till my jerk uncle who always hated me cause i was different from the rest of the family threw it in a bonfire. He justified it by saying he did it so i wouldn't hurt anyone with it. That thing would've been cool to have today.


What a cunt, I remember my mum did something similar, she took like a knife and a machete from me and hid them and when I finally realised I confronted her. Same story "I didn't want you hurting anyone with them" Bitch are you stupid I have 20 more to take its place you aint saving anyone now give it back hahaah.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 am 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Once during my teenage years i found a broken wooden bat in the ground it'd probably been there for tons of years as it was rock solid. It was just the top piece of the bat without the handle so i wrapped duct tape at the end and made a wicked blackjack. Carried it around for a few weeks till my jerk uncle who always hated me cause i was different from the rest of the family threw it in a bonfire. He justified it by saying he did it so i wouldn't hurt anyone with it. That thing would've been cool to have today.


What a cunt, I remember my mum did something similar, she took like a knife and a machete from me and hid them and when I finally realised I confronted her. Same story "I didn't want you hurting anyone with them" Bitch are you stupid I have 20 more to take its place you aint saving anyone now give it back hahaah.

That's just like me. I have a stash of weapons under my bed. My uncle who did that was probably one of few family members who realized my real hidden nature. He always questioned my loner behavior like having weapons, going into the woods by myself, late night walks and shit. I always took it as him hating me for not liking cars but maybe he knew more than i realized back then. Anyway i go to flee markets or i order online, im always looking for new weapons. Knives, swords, clubs. Anything you can't be background checked for.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:11 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Once during my teenage years i found a broken wooden bat in the ground it'd probably been there for tons of years as it was rock solid. It was just the top piece of the bat without the handle so i wrapped duct tape at the end and made a wicked blackjack. Carried it around for a few weeks till my jerk uncle who always hated me cause i was different from the rest of the family threw it in a bonfire. He justified it by saying he did it so i wouldn't hurt anyone with it. That thing would've been cool to have today.


What a cunt, I remember my mum did something similar, she took like a knife and a machete from me and hid them and when I finally realised I confronted her. Same story "I didn't want you hurting anyone with them" Bitch are you stupid I have 20 more to take its place you aint saving anyone now give it back hahaah.

That's just like me. I have a stash of weapons under my bed. My uncle who did that was probably one of few family members who realized my real hidden nature. He always questioned my loner behavior like having weapons, going into the woods by myself, late night walks and shit. I always took it as him hating me for not liking cars but maybe he knew more than i realized back then. Anyway i go to flee markets or i order online, im always looking for new weapons. Knives, swords, clubs. Anything you can't be background checked for.


I have a few things by my bed but most of the stuff is stored in a drawer. If I ever needed anything during the night aka trouble came to my house it would be sword time. Katana would be my go to, Its high quality and worth a lot more than I paid for it. It's not cheap shit like a lot of replicas full tang obviously and differential hardening on the blade like traditional japanese katanas although it was made in england,

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Sweden
I finally got it. Picked this up today. It ain't a small hammer, nor is it a light one. 4 lbs and 17" long. Any stranger who gets into my lair is going to know it, by my sledge.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Funny you post this today because after a long wait my garrote wire finally came today. It's a little cheaper quality than I expected but if the situation ever arises it will serve well and do its job but for now its a prop. I will get some pics later today, don't have a smart phone so I have to steal my brothers Ipad now and again haha.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:56 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Sweden
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Funny you post this today because after a long wait my garrote wire finally came today. It's a little cheaper quality than I expected but if the situation ever arises it will serve well and do its job but for now its a prop. I will get some pics later today, don't have a smart phone so I have to steal my brothers Ipad now and again haha.

Nice! Gotta say we're quite the gang here. Maybe something like "The Crazed Maniacs of Project Manhunt dot com". :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Sounds good to me, I have so many things I want to buy but I did spend the last of my money on new shoes and all the coins I could scrape together went towards a home brew kit to make some home made alcohol hehe. Pockets(and bank account) are empty at the moment.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Image
Image
Image
Image

I threw a 34inch baseball bat for comparison. I won't get too attached to it since they sent me the wrong size and I will probably send it back but its growing on me. Also my garrote wire that I bought from ebay. It is serrated which was important to me since in the Manhunt games the head is able to be sawn off.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Posts: 812
Location: Inner earth. (Hiddekel-Jehu)
Love the shirt!

_________________
Image
THE NAME IS JOINER ...DAVID JOINER
(god was out on a smoke break when I came down the assembly line.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
It is now ruined by yellow spray paint, I will try my best to salvage it haha.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
On walks in the back alleys i look for discarded weapons. Knives, blunt weapons, probably wouldn't pick up a gun due it being traceable. If i ever find anything ill let you know or if i buy anything.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Carcer City Hood wrote:
On walks in the back alleys i look for discarded weapons. Knives, blunt weapons, probably wouldn't pick up a gun due it being traceable. If i ever find anything ill let you know or if i buy anything.


Which reminds me I need to get a glass shard and a blue plastic bag. I just haven't left the house in ages but when I do I will have a look around. Should not be to hard to find either of them lying around they glass shard will be tricker since it needs to be a certain shape but yeah if you ever find anything please share.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:32 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
hehe guess what I found
Image

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:15 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
The photos make it look small for some reason but this is a beefy knife, 12" overall with a 7" blade portion. Been wanting this one for a long time but never thought the reproduction would be that good I was dead wrong.

Image
Image
Image

This belongs to my mate so I will be handing it off tomorrow, I was thinking about getting one but it's pretty blunt and just not worth the cash. My knife above was only £4 more.

Image
Image
Image

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group