It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
I will start with posting a few pictures of my collection as a whole and then I will show individually the weapons I have that resemble the ones from Manhunt. I have "lost" around 3 knives and 1 machete in about 6 months so they will need replacing. This is a subject I am very interested by so if you have any photos of any weapons you may have please post some photos I would love to see them. Obviously I couldn't exact replicas so I tried my best but somethings are just unobtainable

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Also a bonus photo with my crossbow and stab proof vest

Steel Baseball Bat:
Image
Image
The one on the left is probably more similar in size but im only 5,10 and not the biggest built so I got one that would more suit me also.

Wooden Baseball Bat:
Image
Image
Could sand down the black writing to be identical.

Blackjack/Billy Club:
Image
Image
The one I own is 20" overall which i think seems accurate.

Crowbar:
Image
Image
Going to paint it red to be closer to the original.

Nightstick/Police Batons
Look, it is extremely hard to get "nightsticks" in the UK so I haven't been able to buy any but I do have these to substitute. I continue my search for a real one.
Image
Image

Meat Cleaver:
Image
Image
Again another hard one to get the exact replica but I feel happy with cleaver however I will probably buy another if I think its looks better.

Sickle:
Image
Image
I avoided buying this for the longest time because I thought it was a shit weapon IRL, I mean its better than nothing I suppose.

Hatchet/Axe:
Image
Image

Knife:
Image
Image
Image
Closest replica I could find within my budget, the real knife is a SOG Bowie 2.0 but that is like £200.

Hammer:
Image
Image
Pretty similar mine is just more dirty and no red paint at the bottom of the handle.

So What's Missing?!:

Glass Shard:
I plan on getting a glass shard soon and wrapping it in hockey tap, it's just not high priority.

Wire/Garrote Wire:
I have ordered some garrote wire it should be here any day now will upload some photos when it arrives.

Plastic Bag:
Meh its a plastic bag when I find a blue one i'll keep it but not highest priority.

Machete:
Now this one is tricky since the machete in the game is a Russian Spetsnaz Machete. They stopped making them years ago and they are very rare. Also when one is avalible on ebay or the likes it can run up to $500 easily. Way out of my price range but hey i have a few other machetes nothing similar though.

Chainsaw:
Not only are they expensive they are just highly impractical, I like to imagine myself using all these weapons but somehow I can picture me concealing this. maybe if I get some money spare I will buy one.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:07 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Sweden
Now THAT is a nice Collection right there! Well done! I myself got two chainsaws from both Texas Chainsaw Massacre films (the original and the remake). The older one is an all-metal Construction (which I do prefer) and is a Poulan 245A. The newer one is a plastic and metal Husqvarna 359, from the 2003 and 2006 films of the new franchise.

Show Spoiler : Leatherface
Image

Show Spoiler : My saws
Image

I am also looking for the hammer used in the original film from 1974. All I know is that Leatherface had a cross-peen hammer (or sledge hammer. thin, but a quite long handle) at eBay, no luck so far...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:00 pm 
Offline
The Red Kings
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 2488
Location: Piss Smelling Alley Carcer City
I have 3 machetes one is a really cool one from Brazil with a custom wooden handle and wooden demons designed sheath with dark blue stones in it im pretty sure its one of a kind only problem is its broke on the top of the hilt i bought that way though it wasn't my fault, 2 buck knifes, about 20-30 pocket knives, some daggers, a pistol crossbow, battle axe, 2-3 swords, some other assorted sharp shit been collecting for years. Bottom line i have many weapons but i can't post pictures due to stupid phone not letting me.

_________________
Forum Legend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Skull Kid wrote:
Now THAT is a nice Collection right there! Well done! I myself got two chainsaws from both Texas Chainsaw Massacre films (the original and the remake). The older one is an all-metal Construction (which I do prefer) and is a Poulan 245A. The newer one is a plastic and metal Husqvarna 359, from the 2003 and 2006 films of the new franchise.

Show Spoiler : Leatherface
Image

Show Spoiler : My saws
Image

I am also looking for the hammer used in the original film from 1974. All I know is that Leatherface had a cross-peen hammer (or sledge hammer. thin, but a quite long handle) at eBay, no luck so far...


Just looking at them makes me want a chainsaw they do seem very badass and the noise they make is terrifying. Your leatherface photo is not working would love to see it.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:08 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Carcer City Hood wrote:
I have 3 machetes one is a really cool one from Brazil with a custom wooden handle and wooden demons designed sheath with dark blue stones in it im pretty sure its one of a kind only problem is its broke on the top of the hilt i bought that way though it wasn't my fault, 2 buck knifes, about 20-30 pocket knives, some daggers, a pistol crossbow, battle axe, 2-3 swords, some other assorted sharp shit been collecting for years. Bottom line i have many weapons but i can't post pictures due to stupid phone not letting me.


I am impressed if you ever get the chance to upload please do. I would say doing a really rough estimation I have spent just under £900 on everything as a whole, I am running out of space to put everything already nevermind 2-3 swords and 20-30 pocket knives haha

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
Another Brit member now then, eh? I see you have a (telescopic?) baton, suppose those are legal in UK? Shame it's not the same case in Finland.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:56 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Posts: 4399
Location: Irken Imperial City, Irk
Nice stuff. I could use a vest..

I once made the MH2 glass shard. The only trace of it's existence is in this video.
http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=yP6O8A ... n#/226;229

_________________
Epitaph of Kenneth Jesperson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppkeovOZAI
Image
relsseS wrote:
This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Gooby wrote:
Another Brit member now then, eh? I see you have a (telescopic?) baton, suppose those are legal in UK? Shame it's not the same case in Finland.


They are not legal but very easy to get from ebay. They come from china and I have had no problem buying around 6-7 of them if you are interested you should have a look they are also very cheap. But be warned that I had an issue where it collapsed on me during use. What do you expect from china really.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:30 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:36 pm
Posts: 91
Location: RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Now I gotta get some of mine out really cool,
Guys, by far my fav post in a long time :mrgreen:


By mine I mean melee weapons
Not manhunt lookalikes but its a good idea

_________________
Smile for the camera:)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Another Brit member now then, eh? I see you have a (telescopic?) baton, suppose those are legal in UK? Shame it's not the same case in Finland.


They are not legal but very easy to get from ebay. They come from china and I have had no problem buying around 6-7 of them if you are interested you should have a look they are also very cheap. But be warned that I had an issue where it collapsed on me during use. What do you expect from china really.

Interesting, thanks for the information, man.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:17 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Gooby wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Another Brit member now then, eh? I see you have a (telescopic?) baton, suppose those are legal in UK? Shame it's not the same case in Finland.


They are not legal but very easy to get from ebay. They come from china and I have had no problem buying around 6-7 of them if you are interested you should have a look they are also very cheap. But be warned that I had an issue where it collapsed on me during use. What do you expect from china really.

Interesting, thanks for the information, man.


You can pick alot of not so legal things from ebay. I got 4 cans of pepper spray from germany also very cheap works out to around £7 a bottle. By far one of the most effective things to carry also its non lethal(if used on its own) but you can pair it up with knuckle dusters or baton it makes a great combo and will beat some of the hardest cunts.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
THIS GUY wrote:
Now I gotta get some of mine out really cool,
Guys, by far my fav post in a long time :mrgreen:


By mine I mean melee weapons
Not manhunt lookalikes but its a good idea


Would love to see them :)

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:55 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Just an update although probably no one cares I managed to hunt down some police nightstick look alikes. They are sold as "tonfas" which are an asian martial arts weapon which are legal in UK for some reason. (UK laws are stupid) Going to get some in the next few days, Just spent all my money on other projects to keep me busy atm.

Image

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Posts: 94
Location: Sweden
I actually finally found a "look-alike" hammer that Leatherface had in the original The Texas Chain Saw Massacre at eBay. Should be getting it by the beginning of next month.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:31 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 1003
Skull Kid wrote:
I actually finally found a "look-alike" hammer that Leatherface had in the original The Texas Chain Saw Massacre at eBay. Should be getting it by the beginning of next month.


I know how it feels to finally find something you have been looking for its great. Glad you found it.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group