It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:49 am 
Registered Member

So I was watching the Netflix show Black Mirror, Season 3, Episode 2, "Playtest". About 5 minutes in, the main character wakes up in a woman's house after a one-night stand. He sees a bookshelf full of games and comments "So you're a gamer, huh? Cool." The camera pans over to the shelf and it is a small collection of PlayStation games. Mostly horror genre, as this is a horror-themed episode. Among the games are PS4 Until Dawn, PS3 Dark Souls II, PS3 Silent Hill: Homecoming, PS3 Dead Space, AND MOTHERFUCKING MANHUNT. It is one of those white GameStop cases for used games that don't have the original case, but the text clearly shows "Manhunt". I'll try to get a picture. I just think it's great that even in modern day, Manhunt is still being appreciated, somewhere. Most of the other games can be found in the used bin at any GameStop, but you know they dug up Manhunt personally. What do you guys think?

Edit: I found a page that discusses the various easter eggs in this episode, and it confirms the titles used. You can barely even see the first few letters of the manhunt title, it's like third from the left in the picture in the link.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... ytest.aspx

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 pm 
Registered Member

That's pretty cool actually. I'm glad people still appreciate Mancunt.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:21 pm 
Registered Member

It'll live on, even if the numbers dwell..

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:27 pm 
Registered Member

That's still badass easter egg though.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.