It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:23 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Posts: 4407
Location: Irken Imperial City, Irk
lazlow wrote:
issues with the server that I won't get into.


Image
Image
Image

_________________
Epitaph of Kenneth Jesperson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppkeovOZAI
Image
relsseS wrote:
This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:52 am 
Offline
Registered Member

Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:35 pm
Posts: 912
Location: Raptap
Didnt the snow once fall on images and pile up?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 pm 
Offline
The Monkeys

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:12 pm
Posts: 146
Location: In yehr sock
Beuitiful snow, i love how it collects at the bottom of the page. thanks.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:49 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4390
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Wait a minute... Did we have any snow in December? I don't think we did...

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:53 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1583
Location: On the bus.
Gooby wrote:
Wait a minute... Did we have any snow in December? I don't think we did...

Losers never have snow.

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:55 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4390
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Wait a minute... Did we have any snow in December? I don't think we did...

Losers never have snow.

Oh, so you didn't have any either? Wait... Mine was because i didn't have javascript on, oh my bad.
Must be difficult to be a fucking loser dude :).

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1583
Location: On the bus.
Gooby wrote:
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Wait a minute... Did we have any snow in December? I don't think we did...

Losers never have snow.

Oh, so you didn't have any either? Wait... Mine was because i didn't have javascript on, oh my bad.
Must be difficult to be a fucking loser dude :).

I use Proxy because PJM is blocked in Russia so I always have snow.

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:04 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4390
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Wait a minute... Did we have any snow in December? I don't think we did...

Losers never have snow.

Oh, so you didn't have any either? Wait... Mine was because i didn't have javascript on, oh my bad.
Must be difficult to be a fucking loser dude :).

I use Proxy because PJM is blocked in Russia so I always have snow.

Proxy is 4 fegs, tor is hardcore.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:07 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1583
Location: On the bus.
Gooby wrote:
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Wait a minute... Did we have any snow in December? I don't think we did...

Losers never have snow.

Oh, so you didn't have any either? Wait... Mine was because i didn't have javascript on, oh my bad.
Must be difficult to be a fucking loser dude :).

I use Proxy because PJM is blocked in Russia so I always have snow.

Proxy is 4 fegs, tor is hardcore.

Found some new toys at last?

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:10 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4390
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Indeed i did, but tor is not one of them.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:12 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1583
Location: On the bus.
Gooby wrote:
Indeed i did, but tor is not one of them.

No way.

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:14 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4390
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Indeed i did, but tor is not one of them.

No way.

Oh yes!

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:36 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 am
Posts: 2175
Location: Behind You!
Tor is the key to the deep dark depths of the deep dark web.

_________________
Image

My Manhunt 2 Uzi With Flashlight Mod

My Doom WADs:
BADLANDS.WAD
CATACOMBS.WAD
DOOMHUNT.WAD
LIFEORDEATH.WAD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:03 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1583
Location: On the bus.
Da Eediot wrote:
Tor is the key to the deep dark depths of the deep dark web.

Like CP with Gooby.

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:38 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4390
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Deagle195 wrote:
Da Eediot wrote:
Tor is the key to the deep dark depths of the deep dark web.

Like CP with Gooby.

Or low functioning autism with Deagle

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group