It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Forums Loading Slow?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 pm 
The Skinz

Are the forums slow for anyone else?

It may be my computer, my internet is acting weird, youtube and the like stream videos slow but when I download its at regular speed. Any guesses to what is happening?

Post subject: Re: Forums Loading Slow?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:00 pm 
The Smilies

It isn't for me, it's still running quickly and smoothly. About how long does it take to go from one page from another?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm 
The Skinz

It was just a few seconds then it would time out. It wasn't doing it constantly, maybe it is my computer since youtube is streaming slow but my downloads aren't. When watching youtube on other computers through the same router it is fast though. Is it maybe the internet explorer do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 am 
Registered Member

It works perfectly fine for me. It's possibly your computer. Because when I go on Youtube, most of the time, it runs sorta slow.

and when I masturbate, I just let the cum fly everywhere and soak into whatever fabric it lands on, and if it lands on my stomach, I just lay there until it eventually soaks in and leaves my stomach greasy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 pm 
Banned

Me and a friend reported the site would have a loading delay when posting a reply, even though the message already went through and it just lags on your end. Why often people double post.

Earlier I couldn't connect to the site for a few minutes. And I notice slowdowns in general when browsing pages and subforums. No other site is doing this.

EDIT: It took 20 seconds to send this post.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:34 pm 
Registered Member

Because you are spamming the place.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm 
Banned

Now who's trolling?

Black man, this site was going slow well the hell before my posts even got into the double digits. Think up a better argument than that, assuming your IQ even goes into the double digits.

EDIT: Second time this site's shit the bed while merely browsing the pages, you gotta be fucking kidding. Someone needs to either clean out the damn cache or remove the completely useless spam threads like SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU and IF YOU CLICK HERE LEAVE A POST! And maybe while we're at it we can do something about that fucking ni-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:37 pm 
Registered Member

You actually think you're great, don't you? Cry moar!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 pm 
Banned

Oh my god that does not exist (because if he did you wouldn't be here) I hereby nominate you for lamest response ever. Never before have I thought in all my life I'd catch you using the word "moar". You're losing badly Banana Man. And I thought I sucked at being funny.

EDIT: Looks like another friend of mine is having trouble viewing the site right now too, so it's not just me.

For some reason I'm able to browse just fine at the moment so I have no idea what's going on with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 am 
The Innocentz

Cyanosis wrote:
Black man, this site was going slow well the hell before my posts even got into the double digits. Think up a better argument than that, assuming your IQ even goes into the double digits.

EDIT: Second time this site's shit the bed while merely browsing the pages, you gotta be fucking kidding. Someone needs to either clean out the damn cache or remove the completely useless spam threads like SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU and IF YOU CLICK HERE LEAVE A POST! And maybe while we're at it we can do something about that fucking ni-

You are blaming the forum and saying they should delete members to speed it up, delete everything and ban people left and right who are below a certain age have you ever thought it might not be the forum after all?

How could the forum make a site unavailable did you even think about that before jumping to conclusions? The sites host could be having problems for all you know after all the forum cache is just a bunch of text unlikely to crash a server again and again the whole point of it is to stop that happening that is why pages are stored in the cache in the first place plus if the site goes back up after a few minutes that seems to suggest it's not the forum. 99% of the time i visit here everything is working perfectly so it's defiantly not the "spam" threads. Although i think this post was more just about annoying some members into arguing with you i will still reply if it's that bad though you know you don't have to be here right?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:29 am 
The Watchdogs

Everything works fine for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:02 am 
Banned

I never thought about the host admittedly. But it has dropped a few times today notably so and it wouldn't allow anyone on during its downtime obviously.

I never started an argument, Moham is a troll (and a terrible one at that), clear as day unless you're an idiot too, which is cool, I don't have a problem with it, everybody's entitled to be stupid in their own way (as long as you're not Sessler stupid). I won't threaten this forum's democracy anymore.

I will happily accept "Death Camp Leader" or "Hitler's Bodyguard" as my user title (do we still hand out custom titles?) since I'm the biggest Nazi on this site it seems for wanting to have some restoration of order in the name of the Fatherland. I suppose it only makes sense that my old anarchist ways have bit me bum proper. Been a sore ass the last two years because of it and then some and now you all have to deal with it, isn't life just being an outright cold hearted uncaring monster of a bitch to you?

It's an adult website (though I use "adult" very loosely these days) with kids on it (me and one other person seem to be the only ones who have a problem with this) and people who haven't come back since two thousand fucking five (you got to be fooling yourselves seriously if you think they're going to come back), but I suppose it's all just nagging from a bitter 23 year old with no life plan.

Very well then, carry on. And remember, Jews are subhuman scum whose sole purpose in life is to fry in an oven.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 am 
Registered Member

What? Something, something bestestest fwiendz also has problem?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 am 
Banned

I ... don't know. But whatever you're smoking I want some of it. Now.

Just keep Sessler out of it, he's already fried his brain enough as it is.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:03 am 
Registered Member

Cyanosis wrote:
(you got to be fooling yourselves seriously if you think they're going to come back)

You came back.

Looks like you lose, again.

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next