It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:28 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Dixmor Asylum
FUCK IT! PICKMAN ONLY WANTS MY HEAD. BETTER SEND A CHOPPER OVER TO SOFTEN ME UP...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:32 pm 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:03 am
Posts: 1177
Location: Where all the bunnies are stabbing each other! D:
BUSTED
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:35 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Posts: 4384
Location: Irken Imperial City, Irk
Man, that moment. That was the ultimate time I felt completely and utterly FUCKED. Those fellas marching down the road and all.. Oh man.

_________________
Epitaph of Kenneth Jesperson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppkeovOZAI
Image
relsseS wrote:
This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:40 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Dixmor Asylum
Me too. But its still hard for me to decide whether i liked that chase, or the one in domestic disturbance more... Oh hey, this is probably already known, but when you run from the chopper in DD did you know instead of jumping a fence, you could just run through a house that the fence is connected to? i just found this out two days ago. I felt like such a noob for not finding it earlier.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm
Posts: 1806
Location: Jewnited States Of AmeriKKKunts.
StarkTomb0625 wrote:
Me too. But its still hard for me to decide whether i liked that chase, or the one in domestic disturbance more... Oh hey, this is probably already known, but when you run from the chopper in DD did you know instead of jumping a fence, you could just run through a house that the fence is connected to? i just found this out two days ago. I felt like such a noob for not finding it earlier.

I always do this, you can kill the two guys chasing you that way.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:27 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Dixmor Asylum
did it, early shotguns FTW! my crossbow made quick work of em.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:46 am 
Offline
The Pimps
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 709
Location: At the Reception Desk at The Honey Pot
41hc1 better not be lying (75% chance he's lying, but the 25% is hope for the beta, and the Manhunt Modding future) I know the beta is better than this final cut. We could be able to make the beta the full game with the finished files. We can only hope, brothers.

WE WILL DO GREAT THINGS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

_________________
Image

Manhunt Death Wish Mode V01B [MOD]
Manhunt Death Wish Mode 2 [WIP MOD - 47% DONE]
Manhunt 2 Death Wish Mode [WIP MOD - 80% DONE]
killthatguy111's Better HUD Mod v1 [MOD]
Manhunt 2 Joel skin (TLOU) for Leo [SKIN]

relsseS wrote:
But can it see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Dixmor Asylum
if his turns out to be a hoax, my computer will explode and my house will burn down. it has been decided...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:42 am 
Offline
The Pimps
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Posts: 709
Location: At the Reception Desk at The Honey Pot
Actually sound out more about this, I don't think it's a hoax

_________________
Image

Manhunt Death Wish Mode V01B [MOD]
Manhunt Death Wish Mode 2 [WIP MOD - 47% DONE]
Manhunt 2 Death Wish Mode [WIP MOD - 80% DONE]
killthatguy111's Better HUD Mod v1 [MOD]
Manhunt 2 Joel skin (TLOU) for Leo [SKIN]

relsseS wrote:
But can it see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:45 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Dixmor Asylum
Yeah, but still, ya never know. I can think to be skeptical since now seems like a strange time to release something like that. But, I can only hope it will happen. The original game... god it will be epic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:48 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:53 pm
Posts: 152
Are you basing your hope on the post he made on page 1?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:10 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Dixmor Asylum
Yeah,why?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:32 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Posts: 4384
Location: Irken Imperial City, Irk
Oh my.. did you even..?

They really have no idea.. :lol:

_________________
Epitaph of Kenneth Jesperson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppkeovOZAI
Image
relsseS wrote:
This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:23 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm
Posts: 1806
Location: Jewnited States Of AmeriKKKunts.
lel

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:32 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Dixmor Asylum
ok, obviously, i'm stupid. what did i miss? or are you all just being dicks?...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group