It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 263, 264, 265, 266, 267  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:52 am 
Registered Member

Red Dead Redemption

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:16 pm 
Registered Member

Nicola Sacco wrote:
Recently picked Shadow of Mordor back up. Fuck this game is satisfying just running around stabbing Uruks in the face and shit.

Playing Shadow of War meself. Other than that, can't stress enough how much I play Escape From Tarkov, despite the game being poorly optimized. Any Uruks in particular that you love to meet? I always was fond of the "Friendly" one. "My Lad, My boy".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:09 pm 
Registered Member

Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:51 am 
CCPD

KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
Nicola Sacco wrote:
Recently picked Shadow of Mordor back up. Fuck this game is satisfying just running around stabbing Uruks in the face and shit.

Playing Shadow of War meself. Other than that, can't stress enough how much I play Escape From Tarkov, despite the game being poorly optimized. Any Uruks in particular that you love to meet? I always was fond of the "Friendly" one. "My Lad, My boy".

The friendly ones are funny as hell, haven't played War yet but was watching my brother play it and absolutely thought the poet ones were hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:16 am 
SWAT

Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick (PS2). Best Evil Dead game an absolute 9/10 in my eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:04 pm 
Registered Member

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:24 pm 
Registered Member

Besides the evident, BloodTrail game and the trendy RDR2. I'm looking forward to Lucius 3.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:50 am 
SWAT

I recently bought Max Payne 1 since my copy has disappeared from this dimension. Went through it and it was just as awesome as I remembered. About to start Max Payne 2 tonight. I never really got why people love 2 so much. I went through it once and it just didn't do it for me. Maybe I can appreciate it more now that 14 years have last since I last played it, but we'll see. I will also be playing 3 once I finish 2, but I know 3 inside and out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:21 pm 
Registered Member

Max Payne 1 is still the best out of the series IMO. Such a deep, dark game that was so far ahead of its time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:26 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
Max Payne 1 is still the best out of the series IMO. Such a deep, dark game that was so far ahead of its time.

I think Max Payne 3 had the most fun gunplay out of all of them, but yeah Max Payne 1 is great.
Actually, the whole series is great.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:26 pm 
Registered Member

That it is.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:39 pm 
SWAT

I agree with you both. 1 had the best setting and aesthetic. It was also very innovative and I was blown away by it in 2001. The gunplay and physics engine in 3 amazing, probably one of the best third-person shooters ever made.

After playing 2 for a while last night I started to remember why I didn't care for it. The story is just kind of bland, the guns don't sound all that powerful, and my copy is bugged, so all the enemies have the same death rattle. It has some pretty cool parts to it, but I think it pales in comparison to 1 and 3. I also think that the Mona shit is way too forced.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:15 pm 
Registered Member

Whitchity Man wrote:
I agree with you both. 1 had the best setting and aesthetic. It was also very innovative and I was blown away by it in 2001. The gunplay and physics engine in 3 amazing, probably one of the best third-person shooters ever made.

After playing 2 for a while last night I started to remember why I didn't care for it. The story is just kind of bland, the guns don't sound all that powerful, and my copy is bugged, so all the enemies have the same death rattle. It has some pretty cool parts to it, but I think it pales in comparison to 1 and 3. I also think that the Mona shit is way too forced.

Man, When reading your comment it just dawned on me, how sic it would be to see a remake of Maxpayne 1 on the MP3 engine. Come to think of it I might rater that than a MP4.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:34 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:

Man, When reading your comment it just dawned on me, how sic it would be to see a remake of Maxpayne 1 on the MP3 engine. Come to think of it I might rater that than a MP4.

I don't think that R* would do that, to be entirely honest.
They've never made a remake before.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:52 pm 
Registered Member

wolfman102 wrote:
cashlamb wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:

I don't think that R* would do that, to be entirely honest.
They've never made a remake before.

Yeah, R* tends to put there heart and soul into there product and not release it until it meets there high standards, Hence why their games lack the need for a remake, still could be cool non the less.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3995 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 263, 264, 265, 266, 267  Next