It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:53 am 
The Red Kings

The lawsuit that has been going on for a while now between Sean Cunningham the director/owner and Victor Miller the writer of the original story has bled out into the game itself. The company is no longer allowed to make anymore dlc, no challenges, Jason's, Campers, nothing until this lawsuit is over which could take years and years to be done. People are going to get bored with nothing new coming and this game will be history.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:31 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
The lawsuit that has been going on for a while now between Sean Cunningham the director/owner and Victor Miller the writer of the original story has bled out into the game itself. The company is no longer allowed to make anymore dlc, no challenges, Jason's, Campers, nothing until this lawsuit is over which could take years and years to be done. People are going to get bored with nothing new coming and this game will be history.

That sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:12 pm 
Registered Member

The game was sadly doomed from the very beginning. It had potential to be a cool Manhunt clone, but instead the devs wanted to fit in the modern crowd and make it a fucking online survival game for the teenage faggots and lil' kids whining in the mic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:36 pm 
Registered Member

Can't say I ever bothered with this shitshow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:10 pm 
Registered Member

The game was dead before it was ever even released.

A literal stillborn of a game.

This game made No Man's Sky seem like the actual revolutionary game that it was falsely advertised as.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:29 am 
The Red Kings

The devs are already saying that they will try to keep the servers up for as long as they can but coming from shady shit Gun media that probably translates to "we're going to find the quickest excuse to drop this shit storm" I give it another 6 months at most probably alot sooner.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:52 pm 
Registered Member

I have dead by daylight, its not bad but very repetitive which equals to me getting bored quickly. Friday the 13th had a bigger map but of course you are limited to only one killer, Jason.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:12 pm 
The Red Kings

There are frequent arguments on YouTube comments between F13 game fans and DBD fans. F13 fans are mad it's getting shutdown and not getting promised content while DBD fans are bragging about it and rubbing it in hoping Jason will go to DBD at some point. I'm not surprised it's getting shutdown as I saw it coming before the game even came out. I told everyone who were talking about it that I gave it a year due to it being online multiplayer and that it was being made by some small time company nobody had ever heard of. 13 months later and it's basically dead.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:35 am 
The Red Kings

Sorry for thread necromancy but I'm laughing hard as fuck right now. They finally added the dedicated servers! For a fucking dead game! On average the game probably has 1500 players across all systems! Fucking devs don't know when to quit as they are making a "collectors edition" for 75 dollars which is fucking laughable because the content is the game with all dlc, a shitty looking poster and a hockey mask you can already buy online for 30 dollars! They are probably too scared to kill the game too quick because there's been talks of some high donating backers sueing them for false advertising and not getting promised content. Hope they sue those fuckers into next decade that fucking game almost made me stop being a fan of the franchise.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:15 pm 
Registered Member