It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:52 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Yet here you are posting on a forum dedicated to a video game. Such Alpha. Much wow.

Nothing to do with my post. I could aswell call myself a fucking loser so go ahead and laugh all you can.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:37 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
I could aswell call myself a fucking loser so go ahead and laugh all you can.

I will thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Gooby wrote:
I consider gaming an enjoyable and a shameful hobby which i use to escape this shitty reality of mine and cope with existence. When giving an opinion about something, i'll never take sides with anyone, not with myself or the general opinion, i'll just give out my thoughts as rationally and realistically as i can without sweetening or salting them up.

I think gaming is a very shameful and depressing hobby when it's your primary one because it just flat out says you never had any proper social life in your youth so you resorted to living in a lonely digital world to cope with the fact you were always a socially retarded, misfit, piece of shit without any human value, just as your peers always proved by ignoring and rejecting your pathetic sorry ass.

Now you shouldn't be offended by my pessimistic perspective on gaming as a primary hobby because i believe some misfit adult gamers just lie to themselves about how happy they are with their socially undeveloped life, well i don't and i never will, if gaming's a BIG hobby of yours after you've turned over 20 yo, you should be very ashamed and live a life of self-pity and hatred.

Very much this. I haven't really gamed properly since the PS2 times. I mean, you got to be really fucking childish to really ENJOY animated characters doing unhuman stuff on your screen (if you're over 20). The truth is girls fucking hate introverts, for the reason that they usually lack confidence and obsessively enjoy something specific (like anime, everyone who watches that should suicide immediately). Because of this i'd any day be an extroverted hunk who fucks big-titted bitches weekly over some weak misfit retard living off welfare and watching anime.

Much agreedo, amigo!

I hate grown up anime wankers too! The should all be executed on sight, with gasoline and a lighter.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:54 pm 
Registered Member

I watched a good anime last year, It was called Death Note. Its the only one I have ever watched but it was worth it. Its was about a book that a sort of demon dropped from his realm into the human world. Whosever name is wrote in the book will die. Obviously some teenager finds it and starts writing down hundreds of name and the story goes from there.

http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:26 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
I watched a good anime last year, It was called Death Note. Its the only one I have ever watched but it was worth it. Its was about a book that a sort of demon dropped from his realm into the human world. Whosever name is wrote in the book will die. Obviously some teenager finds it and starts writing down hundreds of name and the story goes from there.

Yeah i know it from way back, man. An old friend of mine used to watch and talk about it all the time back in 2007. Sounds alright for an anime.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:38 pm 
Registered Member

I remember browsing Death Note Online back when I was a teenager. Watching Death Note now though I don't really care for it because of it's ugly style and pretentiousness.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:42 pm 
Registered Member

It's not like I can compare it to other animes but I really enjoyed it. I binged watched it because the story dragged me in. There were always plot twists to keep me engaged and I really had no idea how it was going to end. Normally the good guys win but you really couldnt tell who the bad guy was, sure he was murdering lots of people but he was doing it for a good cause so like I said I had no idea how the ending was going to go down.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:50 pm 
Registered Member

Most anime I've enjoyed are anime that aired on Cartoon Network and the SciFi channel. Anime is complete shit these days in regards to originality and animation though.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:55 pm 
Registered Member

Anime, hentai, manga... Japanese shit that's all the same to me.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:03 am 
Registered Member

On a side note, I have no idea what bloodborne is.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:38 am 
Registered Member

Only anime I've really bothered with is DragonBall Z. Love that shit. Also I actually played and love Persona 5.

Sweet Tooth wrote:

How is this even possible?
As much as I don't play souls type games even I know of this. Mind you I actively follow video games so that's probably why.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Only anime I've really bothered with is DragonBall Z. Love that shit. Also I actually played and love Persona 5.

Sweet Tooth wrote:

How is this even possible?
As much as I don't play souls type games even I know of this. Mind you I actively follow video games so that's probably why.

Well, it's a PS4 exclusive. As an adult, i've become less interested in everything, including video games, and i hardly ever follow any newswires anymore except for my IGN sub on Youtube. I've HEARD of Bloodborne plenty of times, but the reason i KNOW anything more about it than the title is because i was at one point interested in its dark and gothic atmosphere and i somewhat enjoy the brutal challenge of Souls games aside from the bullshit trial and error aspects.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
As an adult, i've become less interested in everything

That's sad man. Although that's probably more todo with your lifestyle and mindset rather than age.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Gooby wrote:
As an adult, i've become less interested in everything

That's sad man. Although that's probably more todo with your lifestyle and mindset rather than age.

And what, my dear Brit, is Goobon's lifestyle like? How would you describe it. Goob desperately needs an outsider perspective.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:22 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
And what, my dear Brit, is Goobon's lifestyle like? How would you describe it. Goob desperately needs an outsider perspective.

From your own posts miserable. Don't really know the in's and out's of it. You may have posted it before but I honestly don't pay that much attention. Living alone, being a social outcast, no friends and no gf if I recall. Not that far off my own lifestyle save for the fact you go to school(I think) and I do have a small social life. I still have hobbies and interests though despite being older than you. All age has done to me really is make me care less and less about drama. That's due to seeing it too many times.