How do you get your games?
Piracy 28%  28%  [ 4 ]
DvD 28%  28%  [ 4 ]
Steam 28%  28%  [ 4 ]
all of 'em 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 14
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 pm 
Registered Member

I usually pirate games,but when i find the games that im looking for on the store,i immediately buy them...

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

Last edited by AGoodFellow on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 pm 
Registered Member

You dumb shit, why can't i vote for all 3 because they all apply to me!?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:21 pm 
The Red Kings

I buy most of mine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:18 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
You dumb shit, why can't i vote for all 3 because they all apply to me!?

wait a sec...

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm 
Registered Member

Steam, even thought I only have Burnout Paradise on it. I have many games on Uplay though

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 am 
Registered Member

I buy them physically in most cases either in a sale or price drop.
The exceptions to this are retro games that I download and use a emulator for free or pirate the odd Sims expansion pack(although I own a lot of these physically). I don't have a gaming rig so don't buy the latest games on PC. Even if I did have a gaming rig I'd not bother with steam as I'm not a fan of spending money on obtaining games digitally for many reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:03 am 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
The exceptions to this are retro games that I download and use a emulator for free or pirate the odd Sims expansion pack(although I own a lot of these physically). I don't have a gaming rig so don't buy the latest games on PC. Even if I did have a gaming rig I'd not bother with steam as I'm not a fan of spending money on obtaining games digitally for many reasons.

Totally agree with you bro about not spending money on digital games. If im dropping any amount of dollars on a game i want a physical copy i can hold in my hands and add to my impressive stacks of games. Digital downloading games just doesn't sit right with me. Only digital game i ever bought is Manhunt on ps4 just cause... well its fucking Manhunt! Plus i have physical copies of manhunt on ps2 and Xbox already.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:09 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:

My pc is pretty fucking shit too, since you play retro games,here are the games that i recommend Odallus The Dark Call(Castlevania Clone), Super Cyborg(Contra Clone) i like retro games too... 8),these are only for pc,and also if you don't wanna buy it,just search for IGG GAMES you can get games there for free,that site is safe,that's where i download most retro games for pc...don't believe me? whatever... even if you search is IGG GAMES safe?, you'll get answers...

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:14 am 
The Skinz

Carcer City Hood wrote:
wwinterj wrote:

Totally agree with you bro about not spending money on digital games. If im dropping any amount of dollars on a game i want a physical copy i can hold in my hands and add to my impressive stacks of games. Digital downloading games just doesn't sit right with me. Only digital game i ever bought is Manhunt on ps4 just cause... well its fucking Manhunt! Plus i have physical copies of manhunt on ps2 and Xbox already.

So how much sharper is the PS4 version? Just wondering.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:18 pm 
SWAT

I buy them but never at full price. Like others have said I prefer to have a physical copy. Although I am getting an Xbone S for $100 from my buddy and he has quite few games on the HDD, but no physical copies.

On a side note, it's nice to see you again, Chevybeast. A blast from the past in the good ol' days.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:13 am 
The Skinz

Whitchity - I've been playing Manhunt on PC recently. Then I remembered this place. Good to see you as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:22 pm 
The Red Kings

chevybeast85 wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
wwinterj wrote:

So how much sharper is the PS4 version? Just wondering.

Its pretty sharp, i mean what they did with a game from 2003 is pretty impressive. My favorite part is the added trophies though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:31 pm 
Registered Member

I've played Manhunt on a console ONCE... my masterrace eyes couldn't adjust and i almost died due to ''Low Resolus Rapius'', a serious condition caused by playing or watching extremely low resolution footage of otherwise amazing video games. Symptoms include pain, depression and potentially death.

The PS4's port is presumably as sharp as Vanilla Manhunt's max resolution on PC. 1080p

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:00 pm 
The Smilies

Physical always.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 am 
The Hoods

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I buy most of mine.