All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:22 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
cashlamb wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
cashlamb wrote:

Even though I've never played Hatred (i want to) we on the same exact page

You have good taste, my friend. Sadly you must feel passionate about a handful of games such as me. Realistic/gritty/dark-humanistic games come far and few between unfortunately for us. Hope you get the upgrade to be able to enjoy this gem called Hatred...I got a feeling it's your kinda game.

Yeah the darker and more gritty a game the more i enjoy it. Like gta 4, its story is more dark, gritty and really driven its the best gta story in my opinion. Gta 3 is also really bleak, dark and simple story about revenge like 4. I could use some advice about computers i want one to play Hatred and Manhunt 2 on. I need names and prices of compatible computers preferably the cheapest.

Funny you mention GTA4, I have it on the PS3 but have never really played it, gonna half to check it out I guess. As for a pc, I'm not computer savvy but I had a friend build mine for about five-six hundred so I could run Hatred and then some. So somewhere in that ballpark figure, you can play anything.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm 
Registered Member

cashlamb wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:
Image Image

Have always wanted to try the Mafia games and on many occasions, they have been recommended to me. Which one should I start with? The Original?...
Yes, the original. In order to avoid confusion, because the games are connected. And also the original is the BEST!

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 pm 
The Red Kings

Cashlamb your missing out on one of the best game stories ever told, you gotta experience it at least once. CPro do you have Mafia 2 on Xbox 360? If you do and you do not know they released the Made Man pack on there which includes two luxury cars, a tuxedo suit and a outfit with a few different color options some which remind me of a Scarface suit colors.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Cashlamb your missing out on one of the best game stories ever told, you gotta experience it at least once. CPro do you have Mafia 2 on Xbox 360? If you do and you do not know they released the Made Man pack on there which includes two luxury cars, a tuxedo suit and a outfit with a few different color options some which remind me of a Scarface suit colors.
Sadly, I don't have the Xbox 360 version. But I get to experience the Made Man pack though because it is in PC including other DLC's in the game. But they're completely optional, also you have to pay for them :(, unlike the console versions where you already have them.(thank god I pirated the game on PC that includes all the DLC's)

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 am 
Registered Member