It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:06 pm 
Registered Member

KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Dying Light

Been playing it non-stop since i bought it last week and now i'm wondering why the fuck didn't i buy it on launch since i'm a huge Dead Island fan.

Bet Dickle would shit his diaper if he gave it a shot.

That game's fooken' ace. I finished the story on Hard. Haven't played the story of The Following expansion yet (I heard both ending suck cock and are atrocious, so holding off).

Also finished the first Dead Island, not the Expansion riptide, though, but Dying Light is just on a whole new level.

Awesome man! Gotta admit that too, Dead Island feels like a prototype of Dying Light after playing the latter. Hmm i got all the DLC and expansions, but i reckon you weren't a PC player, right? I'd love some coop with the good old Karl.

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:08 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Dying Light

Been playing it non-stop since i bought it last week and now i'm wondering why the fuck didn't i buy it on launch since i'm a huge Dead Island fan.

Bet Dickle would shit his diaper if he gave it a shot.

That game's fooken' ace. I finished the story on Hard. Haven't played the story of The Following expansion yet (I heard both ending suck cock and are atrocious, so holding off).

Also finished the first Dead Island, not the Expansion riptide, though, but Dying Light is just on a whole new level.

Awesome man! Gotta admit that too, Dead Island feels like a prototype of Dying Light after playing the latter. Hmm i got all the DLC and expansions, but i reckon you weren't a PC player, right? I'd love some coop with the good old Karl.

I played it on PC, but pirated. It's a game meant to be played solo. The horror aspect is best enjoyed like that. Maybe some day, when it's cheaper than dirt.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm 
Registered Member

Yeah, the atmosphere is obviously much creepier on solo though i think the game was originally intended to be a 4 character coop like Dead Island since there used to be 4 protagonists (Crane being the only one to make it into the final game). But, yeah, the price's sky fucking high again and i bought it last week just to avert that reason (Summer Sale). I know it ain't easy being a poor fucker like Goobs, but we'll make it Kurl, i promise.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:22 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Yeah, the atmosphere is obviously much creepier on solo though i think the game was originally intended to be a 4 character coop like Dead Island since there used to be 4 protagonists (Crane being the only one to make it into the final game). But, yeah, the price's sky fucking high again and i bought it last week just to avert that reason (Summer Sale). I know it ain't easy being a poor fucker like Goobs, but we'll make it Kurl, i promise.

If only we lived in "THE LEND OF OPPOOORTOOONITEE WHERE WOMIN HAVE BEEG TEETEES" - like 7-12 does. Oh well, maybe in another life(heheh, always good to believe in something).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:

If only we lived in "THE LEND OF OPPOOORTOOONITEE WHERE WOMIN HAVE BEEG TEETEES" - like 7-12 does. Oh well, maybe in another life(heheh, always good to believe in something).

I live in the land of opportunity if anyone wants to visit.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:

At least 7-12 enjoys all flavors of titties in his ice-cream titty shop.

Carcer City Hood wrote:

What's your address

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:35 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:

I'd have to save up money for 5 fucking years and I probably would still not have enough to visit USA, rent a car and drive around visiting the various states and places.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:50 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:

I'd have to save up money for 5 fucking years and I probably would still not have enough to visit USA, rent a car and drive around visiting the various states and places.

USA is overrated anyway. Its lies about the opportunity and shit. Only rich people are criminals who are actually lucky to get away with it and people who's family has been rich for generations. Everyone else is poor but probably not as much as people in other countries but then again ive never seen other countries other then on tv asking for money.

You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:18 am 
Registered Member

Man... if i ever visit the country of big american titties, i wanna meet Carcer, 712 and my cousin Niko!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 am 
SWAT

I recently played Yoshi`s Island for the first time in years. That game still holds up to this day.

I'm now playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. I got the game as a gift in 2014 but haven't even opened the packaging until last Thursday. I'm glad I didn't get sell it, I had a feeling I'd like this game. My only complaint is that it feels like there a little too much micromanaging of the inventory system, but other than that this game is great.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 am 
Registered Member

I'm currently playing Season 1 of the recent Hitman game. The elusive targets make this game even more challenging, yet, very addictive. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:02 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby's still been playing Dying Light like crazy... Deagle should already know.. oh wait he's unfriended me again, this time with a block. Anyway, i've played this game so much that i've constantly forgotten to eat and that ain't good when you're already thin as a skeleton. Luckily there's a local Burger King nearby.

And for the love of fucking god if you reply, please don't quote this post because these pics are fucking huge and they'll fill up the whole goddamn page.

Rainbow Macheto

Deagle195's infant years

Black people's fate in an Utopia

My favorite knife i've found so far

Deagle's mom without make-up

Gooby's ride

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:08 pm 
Registered Member

That clown knife is the shit! I have the game on ps4 but i haven't gotten around to getting all the dlc, im kinda torn on what to do about it. I could buy the season pass for 30 dollars or buy the ultimate edition or whatever its called with the dlc and a different looking case for 40 at Game stop.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:52 pm 
Registered Member

Heheh, the lynched negro is as straight as an arrow. Like stone hard. Even his feet aren't dangling.

Goobei, revive the game screenshot/wallpaper thread, where this belongs! I have some stuff of my own for later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257  Next