It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:51 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4284
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Deagle195 wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Gooby wrote:
wwinterj wrote:
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY (PS4)

Same, but on Steam.

I hate LOTR and all that medieval fantasy bullshit genre, but the gameplay is fucking awesome and gory!

Totally agree with gooby on that.

Cool dude. Fantasy genre sucks Deagle's mom's tits!

I don't like fantasy either.

And you suck her tits too. Oh gosh what were the odds..

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:29 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am
Posts: 1575
Location: On the bus.
Gooby wrote:
And you suck her tits too. Oh gosh what were the odds..

I never did.

_________________
Who there would fuck a pig?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:23 pm 
Offline
The Skinz

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:50 am
Posts: 1732
Location: Ohio
Horizon Zero Dawn...fucking love it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:24 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1657
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
dude63 wrote:
Horizon Zero Dawn...fucking love it.

That game certainly is different looking, might pick it up sometime.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 540
dude63 wrote:
Horizon Zero Dawn...fucking love it.


That game looks so fucking gay and cheesy and the female voice actor is fucking annoying she's probably a feminist GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME KILL IT WITH FIRE

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 pm 
Offline
The Skinz

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:50 am
Posts: 1732
Location: Ohio
wolfman102 wrote:
dude63 wrote:
Horizon Zero Dawn...fucking love it.


That game looks so fucking gay and cheesy and the female voice actor is fucking annoying she's probably a feminist GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME KILL IT WITH FIRE


Dude its fun as fuck. Im not a big fan of open worldgames...however im having so much fun with it. Also the story is very good. The main character is great...though her name is...bleh.

Thats why i like her as a character though she doesnt fall into the typical atereotypes associated with female protagonists.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1657
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
dude63 wrote:
wolfman102 wrote:
dude63 wrote:
Horizon Zero Dawn...fucking love it.


That game looks so fucking gay and cheesy and the female voice actor is fucking annoying she's probably a feminist GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME KILL IT WITH FIRE


Dude its fun as fuck. Im not a big fan of open worldgames...however im having so much fun with it. Also the story is very good. The main character is great...though her name is...bleh.

Thats why i like her as a character though she doesnt fall into the typical atereotypes associated with female protagonists.

Im not a fan of all the forced female protagonists in games the last few years. I love bitches but i don't like playing games or reading books from thier point of view. I just can't relate to female protagonists. Like Assassins Creed Syndicate i might actually like that game better if you didn't have to play as the sister for half the fucking game. She's kinda hot but i would've rather her been a npc character then be forced to play as her if i want to be stealthy or required to as a mission.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am
Posts: 540
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Im not a fan of all the forced female protagonists in games the last few years.


Yeah I hate that shit. Women aren't as strong or interesting as a male protagonist. The Tomb Raider games are the only games with a female player I can get behind.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:05 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5430
Location: UK
Gooby wrote:
I hate LOTR and all that medieval fantasy bullshit genre, but the gameplay is fucking awesome and gory!


I love fantasy games/films. I'm for sure looking forward to Shadow of War too.

wolfman102 wrote:
The Tomb Raider games are the only games with a female player I can get behind.


Hot.
Although Bayonetta is great too. I mean... dat arse:
Image

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Last edited by wwinterj on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:05 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5430
Location: UK
Persona 5 (PS4)

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:53 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:49 am
Posts: 1657
Location: Piss Smelling Alleyway, Carcer City
wwinterj wrote:
Gooby wrote:
I hate LOTR and all that medieval fantasy bullshit genre, but the gameplay is fucking awesome and gory!


I love fantasy games/films. I'm for sure looking forward to Shadow of War too.

wolfman102 wrote:
The Tomb Raider games are the only games with a female player I can get behind.


Hot.
Although Bayonetta is great too. I mean... dat arse:
Image

I was shocked the sequel to bayonetta was Wii U exclusive.

_________________
You may have seen our tags around Carcer City, that's right the Hoods.... your friendly neighborhood thugs. You need to pull a hospital on somebody, got a old teacher that still pisses you off after all these years, did that cop actually give you a parking ticket? Give my associates and me a call and we will personally fix any problems you may have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:18 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 5430
Location: UK
Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:45 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Westeros
Started modding Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas again. God Bless PCs and modding.


Gonna import some classic American Cars and enjoy the road, instead of playing with those shitty square looking vehicles. Also changing some clothes, all the guns and perhaps some pedestrians.


Also, still playing Skyrim, Gwent, occasionally CS GO and started the newest Tomb Raider.


Time is a luxury I don't have when it comes to these fucking games, I swear.

_________________
Image
________________________________________________________
Image
________________________________________________________
Image
________________________________________________________
Sawdust in the bread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 pm 
Online
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 4284
Location: DicksMore Asylum
Dying Light

Been playing it non-stop since i bought it last week and now i'm wondering why the fuck didn't i buy it on launch since i'm a huge Dead Island fan.

Bet Dickle would shit his diaper if he gave it a shot.

_________________
Image

Deagle195: Gooby's lifestyle is not life at all... it's existing (paraphrased)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:00 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Westeros
Gooby wrote:
Dying Light

Been playing it non-stop since i bought it last week and now i'm wondering why the fuck didn't i buy it on launch since i'm a huge Dead Island fan.

Bet Dickle would shit his diaper if he gave it a shot.



That game's fooken' ace. I finished the story on Hard. Haven't played the story of The Following expansion yet (I heard both ending suck cock and are atrocious, so holding off).


Also finished the first Dead Island, not the Expansion riptide, though, but Dying Light is just on a whole new level.

_________________
Image
________________________________________________________
Image
________________________________________________________
Image
________________________________________________________
Sawdust in the bread.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group