It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 398 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: drugs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:17 pm 
The Cerberus

I remember thinking I was a bit worried that I might have boiled it too much. Shame. I bought it in Holland, haven't seen it here, it's probably illegal.

Haha, I remember walking on air one time on coke. I call drugs cheat codes, since you can do things like getting there faster. In your mind at least.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:45 am 
Registered Member

Nicola Sacco wrote:
Har Shatan wrote:
You must've got bunk shit then... the real deal is amazing.

Nope, it was the real deal, just...I didn't like the high that came with it? I felt like not only was I king of the jungle, but I also felt like my heart was going nearly twice the normal speed and I might have a heart attack.

Also funny story about doing the coke. The place I was doing the lines at was at least a half hour to 45 minute walk from where I had stayed at the time. My mom had called me to do some errand with her an asked me to come home, so I said peace to the homies I was snorting up with and began to walk home. What usually took about 45 minutes turned into literally just over a 10 minute walk. I must of looked out of my mind.

I get pains in my heart and have had many panic attacks so I am very wary of my heart and its speed. I have never really noticed that much of a difference in my heart speed at least not enough for me to be concerned about because I would sketch out. It all stems from my first panic attack it felt like I got stabbed in the heart and then I collapsed. Coke gives me a good feeling and makes me loosen my tongue(making me more social). I have never done coke in public like bars or clubs but I read that it can make people very aggressive I am also yet to experience that, I have always done it with a few decent guys, no need to get aggressive I have nothing to prove with them.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:05 am 
The Cerberus

I've seen plenty coked up people aggressive, but it's still their mentality. Decent people can handle it if they want to, is my belief.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:33 am 
CCPD

Yeah, I wasn't aggressive but I remember feeling like I was more alive at the moment and on top of the world, while my heart felt like it was going 100 mph.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:21 pm 
Registered Member

Killed a few oz's of Kratom my first week and a half of getting it and picked up a kilo. Stuff is definitely addictive haha.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:50 pm 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
Killed a few oz's of Kratom my first week and a half of getting it and picked up a kilo. Stuff is definitely addictive haha.

Might get some in a couple weeks when I get paid. It might stop me drinking for a little while and let my body recover

One Side.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:20 am 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Might get some in a couple weeks when I get paid. It might stop me drinking for a little while and let my body recover

Yeah if you do, like I said get a sample pack first. if you go with just 1 strain there's a chance it doesn't mix well with you and you might get turned off. I've had some white strains that don't hit hard, and red hardly does shit for me just makes me sleepy, but I've have some strains that have hit me like I've taken Adderall.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:58 am 
Registered Member

I decided to try speed for the first time on Friday night/Saturday morning it went pretty well felt good and talkative. I thought it would be a good idea to finish off the bag the next night. I didn't get a buzz like the first night but it was alright, coming down and trying to sleep was the hard part. The next day I felt increasingly sick and had a panic attack. The speed really fucked with my inflamed stomach and gut so I ended up in hospital and that is when the psychosis started. I heard my friends voices in the ward/head for the whole time I was admitted. When it was time to get discharged I had to wait to get picked up I had to wait in a busy waiting area with all the voices and increasing noise it felt like I was in a bad dream and couldn't wait to wake up. Still got a bit of the psychosis but I haven't really left the house so I don't know the extent of it. Not touching speed again :lol:

One Side.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:14 am 
The Red Kings

Sweet Tooth wrote:
I decided to try speed for the first time on Friday night/Saturday morning it went pretty well felt good and talkative. I thought it would be a good idea to finish off the bag the next night. I didn't get a buzz like the first night but it was alright, coming down and trying to sleep was the hard part. The next day I felt increasingly sick and had a panic attack. The speed really fucked with my inflamed stomach and gut so I ended up in hospital and that is when the psychosis started. I heard my friends voices in the ward/head for the whole time I was admitted. When it was time to get discharged I had to wait to get picked up I had to wait in a busy waiting area with all the voices and increasing noise it felt like I was in a bad dream and couldn't wait to wake up. Still got a bit of the psychosis but I haven't really left the house so I don't know the extent of it. Not touching speed again :lol:

Friday and Saturday nights are always the best nights to do shit. Speed sounds like a good trip with bad after effects but what do i know I've never touched it. Hospitals always suck ass to have to go to. I personally try to avoid going to the doctor's office because they usually try to look for shit thats wrong with you besides what you go to them for. Like I went for a routine breathing evaluation and that put on a month long journey of them checking my liver.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:48 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:

Used to dabble in speed years ago. I got what I would call psychosis once out of the many times I did it, and it was enough to keep me off it for good. I was smoking crystal and up for like 3 days, all of a sudden I started bugging out hard, thinking my brain was becoming damaged from the dope and I needed to "end myself before I became a paralyzed vegetable and wouldn't be able to do it." Heart was fucking racing like a motherfucker and my limbs felt number/cold. I was debating called 911 but I didn't want my parents to know I'd OD'd on meth haha. Thankfully it calmed down after I drank a bit of alcohol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:38 am 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

Used to dabble in speed years ago. I got what I would call psychosis once out of the many times I did it, and it was enough to keep me off it for good. I was smoking crystal and up for like 3 days, all of a sudden I started bugging out hard, thinking my brain was becoming damaged from the dope and I needed to "end myself before I became a paralyzed vegetable and wouldn't be able to do it." Heart was fucking racing like a motherfucker and my limbs felt number/cold. I was debating called 911 but I didn't want my parents to know I'd OD'd on meth haha. Thankfully it calmed down after I drank a bit of alcohol.

We don't get meth in the UK only speed which is like its weaker younger brother. It can come in many forms. The stuff I had was sorta like a damp powder clumped into rocks its called base in this form. You put it in a piece of paper and swallow it. I had to tell my mum we were in the middle of the shopping center and I was having a panic attack and felt like passing out so incase I did pass out she would be able to tell the paramedics. But yup fuck amphetamines really not for me and even if they were I was only just experimenting with them. I was hearing voices for a day and even when those stopped I was still so fucking paranoid. I just took 1200mg of Gabapentin, never took it before so I don't know the effects I have been looking it up online.

One Side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:45 am 
Registered Member

I took another 1 just incase so 1500mg of Gabapentin

One Side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:57 am 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
We don't get meth in the UK only speed which is like its weaker younger brother. It can come in many forms. The stuff I had was sorta like a damp powder clumped into rocks its called base in this form. You put it in a piece of paper and swallow it. I had to tell my mum we were in the middle of the shopping center and I was having a panic attack and felt like passing out so incase I did pass out she would be able to tell the paramedics. But yup fuck amphetamines really not for me and even if they were I was only just experimenting with them. I was hearing voices for a day and even when those stopped I was still so fucking paranoid. I just took 1200mg of Gabapentin, never took it before so I don't know the effects I have been looking it up online.

I've had pharmaceutical grade Amphetamine too in the form of ADHD medications. I'd always take 50-100 mgs at once and feel amazing, but the comedowns were hell. Never got psychosis from the regular amphetamine though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:44 am 
Registered Member

I am feeling something from the gabapentin but its not overpowering just like a slight buzz. I also read its not the best drug and there are stronger GABAs out there like pregabalin but I have a shit load of gabapentin well my mum does but i'm just going to take it all from her. I read is like impossible to OD from the stuff also so I now have a couple lines railed out on my meat cleaver. There is alot more powder on those tiny capsules than I thought there was

One Side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:06 am 
The Red Kings

Can't turn on the TV in USA or at least in my area without seeing rehabilitation commercials for needle addiction whatever that shit is that starts with letter O. It's fucked up it's gotten so bad the paramedics will only revive someone 3 times. Hell some school have started carrying the vaccine for it. Yet everyone so concerned with teens vaping....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 398 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next