It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: drugs
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:19 pm 
Registered Member

I previously wrote this but silly me deleted it. I wanted to die. Anyway so the only drugs I have really taken or take are Alcohol, Phenibut and Paynekillers. I started smoking weed when I was 13 or maybe 14 but it was great for a while and then I stopped because I was doing boxing and needed to keep fit. I got back it for a while but then my paranoia was unreal at first it was crazy but then it went just insane and I had full blown panic attacks so I quit that shit. Sometimes when I am drinking I will take a couple drags but its been like 6 months since I even seen a bit of weed. So alcohol needs no introduction, I drink most weekends. It just makes everything more entertaining and interesting like games, movies and myself really. Phenibut does need an introduction. It is basically a legal substance which is legal and pretty cheap I bought 100g for £40, people use it daily on small doses like 250-500mg it helps relieve anxiety and boost confidence. People also use it instead of alcohol on nights out by taking a higher dose it's like alcohol without all the bad sides. It just helps you to loosen up and be confident in higher doses. I personally only take it when I am drinking alcohol and usually its 2g it boosts the effects on alcohol turning 5 beers into 8 or so. Taking even higher doses results in its own high. I took like 6gs which is alot but I read stories of people taking 20gs+(cant even imagine). Anyway on 6gs you feel drowsy but still anxiety is at a minimum and you just feel good. BUT you have lucid as fuck dreams. I will give you a story it's not very entertaining but it is the sort of thing that happens. So I dont play my music out loud in my house unless I am home alone and I thought my mum left the house and me looking out the window and seeing her leaving, At some point I woke up and just thought my mum just left time to play some music. Turned out she didn't leave and I dreamt the whole thing but it felt so real its was whacky. I do recommend it for people who suffer from anxiety I had to do a presentation in college. I chose why pc/steam is better than console gaming and I swear I felt like I was a businessman pitching the biggest new thing to hit earth without a worry and I aced it. Last but not least painkillers, mostly codeine or tramadol which are very weak painkillers. It has been months since I have had any just because alcohol is better but before I drunk in my room this is what I would take. I had an old friend who was addicted to them it was hilarious such a weak fuck. I could take them and drop them when I wanted. I would take them for a few weeks and tolerance would build up, I would stop for a month then take them again. Funny thing is, I could fill out online forms and get them delivered to my door legally from a prescribed doctor. I don't get addicted to anything except sugar as I have previously mentioned.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:53 pm 
Registered Member

I used to do all kinds of drugs years ago. Weed, X, meth, coke, pills, fentanyl, 2cb, DXM, etc. whatever I could get my hands on, but I slowly just stopped completely. The only thing I've been doing is drinking as of lately. I've given up alcohol for a month now and hopefully it'll be for good. Done/said too much stupid shit while drunk and I'm lucky I haven't been arrested or had anything else serious happen while under the influence. A beer or a glass of wine every now and then would be fine and it's actually beneficial for your health, but I can't moderate and after that first drink I won't stop until I'm fucking black out drunk. I feel way better without it anyways. Although I don't think I can ever give caffeine up, I love coffee and tea way too much.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:00 am 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
I used to do all kinds of drugs years ago. Weed, X, meth, coke, pills, fentanyl, 2cb, DXM, etc. whatever I could get my hands on, but I slowly just stopped completely. The only thing I've been doing is drinking as of lately. I've given up alcohol for a month now and hopefully it'll be for good. Done/said too much stupid shit while drunk and I'm lucky I haven't been arrested or had anything else serious happen while under the influence. A beer or a glass of wine every now and then would be fine and it's actually beneficial for your health, but I can't moderate and after that first drink I won't stop until I'm fucking black out drunk. I feel way better without it anyways. Although I don't think I can ever give caffeine up, I love coffee and tea way too much.

I can relate honestly. I just can't regulate my drinking and before it I am blackout fighting drunk. I just finished a 12 month supervision order for jumping about some daft cunts head. I am literally on my last legs next thing even if I steal a fucking mars bar I will be jailed. So much drunk antics from petty scraps to fucking about in shops throwing shit about. On the 17th I was blackout drunk ended up biting a chink on the leg. That was a night out with a mate and honestly I just prefer a quiet drink to myself.

One Side.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:05 am 
Registered Member

And on new years I was at a house party and some bitch was chatting shit about how she was getting this guy around, I said ok get him around I will be right back. This party was about 2 mins from my house I came back with a machete and knife they seen me coming and locked the door and I smashed all the windows and the front door in. Turns out the guy wasnt coming around for some strange reason.

One Side.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:09 pm 
The Red Kings

Sweet Tooth wrote:
And on new years I was at a house party and some bitch was chatting shit about how she was getting this guy around, I said ok get him around I will be right back. This party was about 2 mins from my house I came back with a machete and knife they seen me coming and locked the door and I smashed all the windows and the front door in. Turns out the guy wasnt coming around for some strange reason.

Had a similar thing happen to me years ago. The summer i graduated i was hanging around this pot dealer guy, i never smoked weed myself but i didn't have any friends in the city so he was better then none. Anyway he was owed some money by this guy and he found out the guy was at a house party its about 11 at night so we go over there so he can collect. Well he goes to the front door and the guy comes out and refuses to pay. Im standing across the street under a street light when i see the guy call a couple buddies outta the house intending to jump my friend. I started walking towards the house got to bottom porch step, the buddies ran inside locked the door leaving the deadbeat alone, we grabbed him and dragged him into a nearby alley, he paid with interest lol.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:16 pm 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:23 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:22 pm 
Registered Member

Has anyone here heard of or tried Kratom? It's a tree which is related to the coffee plants native to Thailand and Indonesia if I'm not mistaken, and its leaves have some psychoactive alkaloids, some of which trigger opioid receptors in the brain and also cause some stimulation. It's legal in the US and alot of people that were hooked on painkillers are turning to Kratom instead because of its legality and supposed less harm than doing actual opiates.

It's also supposed to be good for people who are trying to quit alcohol, which is why I decided to pick some up. I've never been into opiates at all, they don't really do anything for me, but I took some of this stuff and it gave me a pretty damn nice buzz that killed any craving for alcohol I would've had. I'm probably gonna stick with Kratom instead of drinking, hopefully they don't schedule it here in the US anytime soon, I heard the FDA is cracking down hard probably because all the major pharmaceutical companies are pissed people are giving up their drugs to do a plant instead.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:30 pm 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
Has anyone here heard of or tried Kratom? It's a tree which is related to the coffee plants native to Thailand and Indonesia if I'm not mistaken, and its leaves have some psychoactive alkaloids, some of which trigger opioid receptors in the brain and also cause some stimulation. It's legal in the US and alot of people that were hooked on painkillers are turning to Kratom instead because of its legality and supposed less harm than doing actual opiates.

It's also supposed to be good for people who are trying to quit alcohol, which is why I decided to pick some up. I've never been into opiates at all, they don't really do anything for me, but I took some of this stuff and it gave me a pretty damn nice buzz that killed any craving for alcohol I would've had. I'm probably gonna stick with Kratom instead of drinking, hopefully they don't schedule it here in the US anytime soon, I heard the FDA is cracking down hard probably because all the major pharmaceutical companies are pissed people are giving up their drugs to do a plant instead.

Yes I have been meaning to pick it up for a lnog time, I know all about it. Just like you said I read its supposed to give a nod like certain opiates and opiods. I have took plenty of them and enjoy the effects so that is why I was meaning to buy it. I read that red kratom gives the most sedative effects. I find it very expensive to buy but it is also legal in UK(no idea for how long) Do you know what strain you bought?

One Side.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:43 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
Yes I have been meaning to pick it up for a lnog time, I know all about it. Just like you said I read its supposed to give a nod like certain opiates and opiods. I have took plenty of them and enjoy the effects so that is why I was meaning to buy it. I read that red kratom gives the most sedative effects. I find it very expensive to buy but it is also legal in UK(no idea for how long) Do you know what strain you bought?

I bought a mixed sample pack that had White Maeng Da, Red Maeng Da, Green Maeng Da and some other variation strains, about 3 oz total. I got mainly White strains. I actually first took White Maeng Da the day the sampler arrived while I was drinking. I had just barely started drinking, and it killed any need for me to drink anymore.

And yeah, I've gotten nods off it. Different strains may effect ppl differently, so I'd suggest trying to get a sample pack so you can see what really works for you. I take a White in the morning, then Green Maeng Da in the afternoon, and Red Maeng Da at night. The Red Maeng Da definitely gave me the most sedation, slept amazing on it and I usually have trouble sleeping unless I've been drinking.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:02 am 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:

I bought a mixed sample pack that had White Maeng Da, Red Maeng Da, Green Maeng Da and some other variation strains, about 3 oz total. I got mainly White strains. I actually first took White Maeng Da the day the sampler arrived while I was drinking. I had just barely started drinking, and it killed any need for me to drink anymore.

And yeah, I've gotten nods off it. Different strains may effect ppl differently, so I'd suggest trying to get a sample pack so you can see what really works for you. I take a White in the morning, then Green Maeng Da in the afternoon, and Red Maeng Da at night. The Red Maeng Da definitely gave me the most sedation, slept amazing on it and I usually have trouble sleeping unless I've been drinking.

Sounds decent, I am usually after a sedation/nod so red seems the best for me. It will defo be something I try soon but dxm is the next on my like I am going to buy 3 150ml bottles and sink them like its orange juice. I have been drinking hella these past months maybe kratom will be a good substitute.

One Side.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:37 am 
CCPD

Other then being a pot head and a drunk, I did coke and shrooms once.

Found the coke overrated, but the shrooms were something else entirely.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:55 am 
The Cerberus

I tried Kratom once, but didn't feel anything. It was in tea form, if that makes a difference.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:08 pm 
Registered Member

Nicola Sacco wrote:
Other then being a pot head and a drunk, I did coke and shrooms once.

Found the coke overrated, but the shrooms were something else entirely.

You must've got bunk shit then... the real deal is amazing.

Goretex wrote:
I tried Kratom once, but didn't feel anything. It was in tea form, if that makes a difference.

Could've been the way it was brewed. if you boil kratom for too long or go over a certain temperature it can kill the alkaloids in it. I just toss the powder in my mouth and wash it down with some water. Another thing is it might've been too small a dose. I found out that 8 gs is my sweet spot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:55 pm 
CCPD

Har Shatan wrote:
You must've got bunk shit then... the real deal is amazing.

Nope, it was the real deal, just...I didn't like the high that came with it? I felt like not only was I king of the jungle, but I also felt like my heart was going nearly twice the normal speed and I might have a heart attack.

Also funny story about doing the coke. The place I was doing the lines at was at least a half hour to 45 minute walk from where I had stayed at the time. My mom had called me to do some errand with her an asked me to come home, so I said peace to the homies I was snorting up with and began to walk home. What usually took about 45 minutes turned into literally just over a 10 minute walk. I must of looked out of my mind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next