It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:33 pm 
Registered Member

Holy shit! Da Eediot passed away! Oh wait... no. Fuck.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:01 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Holy shit! Da Eediot passed away! Oh wait... no. Fuck.

Sorry to disappoint you. :twisted:

My Manhunt 2 Uzi With Flashlight Mod

My Doom WADs:
BADLANDS.WAD
CATACOMBS.WAD
DOOMHUNT.WAD
LIFEORDEATH.WAD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:04 am 
Registered Member

Hey, everyone! LosSantosRaider here, but you can call me Jeffrey. This forum definitely seems lively, might be able to learn a lot from the experts since I usually play Hitman and GTA, but Manhunt looks like it takes the cake. Anyway, glad to be a part of this rockin' community. Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:48 pm 
Registered Member

Hello Manhunters!
I registered because of good sense of humor I found here. No, i am not insane.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:47 am 
Registered Member

this is late but,here goes..like I said before,I discovered this forum since 2013(to prove it,Gooby's profile pic was Gooby from Uncle Dolan show,as far back as i can remember,and there were also modders like 41hc and Majestic,correct me if I'm wrong),in 2014/2015 i was planning to register but the website was offline(many say that it isn't,so it was probably just my internet connection) and I came back to see this forum in 2016,and finally decided to register...

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:50 am 
Registered Member

xxCSPROxx wrote:
this is late but,here goes..like I said before,I discovered this forum since 2013(to prove it,Gooby's profile pic was Gooby from Uncle Dolan show,as far back as i can remember,and there were also modders like 41hc and Majestic,correct me if I'm wrong),in 2014/2015 i was planning to register but the website was offline(many say that it isn't,so it was probably just my internet connection) and I came back to see this forum in 2016,and finally decided to register...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:59 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
xxCSPROxx wrote:

lol,nostalgia...

“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:07 pm 
Registered Member

Fuck, no one is left.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:51 am 
The Skinz

After a long absence, I'm back. Recently got the PC version of Manhunt 1 to revisit a great game experience that I can't find in modern games. Microtrans and loot boxes are not exciting gameplay if you know what I mean.

If anyone is on Steam, add CampyMcLurkstein as a friend. I've been working on achieving 5 star ratings, so if you want to watch a Steam broadcast let me know. Or I would like to watch yours :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 am 
Registered Member

chevybeast85 wrote:
After a long absence, I'm back. Recently got the PC version of Manhunt 1 to revisit a great game experience that I can't find in modern games. Microtrans and loot boxes are not exciting gameplay if you know what I mean.

If anyone is on Steam, add CampyMcLurkstein as a friend. I've been working on achieving 5 star ratings, so if you want to watch a Steam broadcast let me know. Or I would like to watch yours :)

Never heard of you, but 2006? Whoa man. Welcome back i guess.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:42 am 
The Skinz

So I subscribed to this topic. Please don't tell me that subscribing to a thread only results in e-mail notifications.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:43 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
chevybeast85 wrote:

Never heard of you, but 2006? Whoa man. Welcome back i guess.

No shit... 2006 with over 1800 posts a true forum original. Welcome back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:49 am 
The Skinz

It's been a long time, and I'm quite a bit more mature than I used to be :?

I may be the Skinz leader still apparently. I'm no longer a true bigot IRL. I might as well retain my usergroup status though, why not? Just saying, please don't assume I'm a real white supremacist or anything. I just love this brilliant game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:50 am 
Registered Member

There's at least 3 other white supremacists here already anyways. Much has changed here since 2006... this place is long dead.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:53 am 
The Red Kings

chevybeast85 wrote:
It's been a long time, and I'm quite a bit more mature than I used to be :?

I may be the Skinz leader still apparently. I'm no longer a true bigot IRL. I might as well retain my usergroup status though, why not? Just saying, please don't assume I'm a real white supremacist or anything. I just love this brilliant game.

What skinz group? Theres like 5-6 regular members here. Me, gooby, winterj, deagle, a few others and now you. Thats it bro has been like this for years.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next