It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What REALLY happened to Gooby?
He died. R.I.P 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
He got locked up in a Asylum 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
He's locked away in Mr J's basement as a sex slave 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
Nothing! He's watching the forum with his cock out as per 41%  41%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 12
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 am 
SWAT

I'm thankful to have grown up with both my parents in my life. Most of my friends had divorced parents so I've seen the things they went through. Which probably explains why most of my friends didn't take any shit from douche bags.
I grew up lower-middle class and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. My folks did the best they could and always put me and my older brothers first.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby I know you're reading this. Send me more shower pics please. I need new material.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:54 am 
Registered Member

This forum is almost as logical as religion itself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:46 am 
Registered Member

Gooby. Get your hand from off your cock, finger from up your arse and post nudes, ok?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:06 pm 
Registered Member

I don't visit GTA Forums much anymore however I did today only to see this shitpost of a PM:

I'm not sure what the point is as he's well aware I don't believe his bullshit nor do I actually give a shit about his existence. I know he's lurking here and his story isn't believable at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:29 pm 
The Red Kings

Well you'd think if he was banned from one forum he'd be banned from all of them by the police

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Well you'd think if he was banned from one forum he'd be banned from all of them by the police

It makes zero sense what he's typing. First of all in a Asylum you wouldn't be allowed internet access period. In a mental health hospital you are allowed though(my cousin has been in and out of them) and as you said any site is accessible. Not only that but why would cops say "hurr durrr no project Manhunt for you but GTA iz fine, k?". It seems to me he just favours GTA forums as people actually talk to him there and give him the attention he wants. He still visits here but just lurks and has done nothing that suggests otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:29 am 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
I don't visit GTA Forums much anymore however I did today only to see this shitpost of a PM:

I'm not sure what the point is as he's well aware I don't believe his bullshit nor do I actually give a shit about his existence. I know he's lurking here and his story isn't believable at all.

Ask him how he got there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:56 pm 
The Red Kings

wwinterj wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

It makes zero sense what he's typing. First of all in a Asylum you wouldn't be allowed internet access period. In a mental health hospital you are allowed though(my cousin has been in and out of them) and as you said any site is accessible. Not only that but why would cops say "hurr durrr no project Manhunt for you but GTA iz fine, k?". It seems to me he just favours GTA forums as people actually talk to him there and give him the attention he wants. He still visits here but just lurks and has done nothing that suggests otherwise.

Well if you back track to some posts he made awhile ago he was disrespecting this forum on that Resident Evil forum. So it makes perfect sense he'd go to other forums while claiming to be locked away. Like you said being locked up in a asylum you wouldn't have internet access let alone your personal home computer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
Ask him how he got there.

No real point as a pathological liar will always bullshit:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:26 pm 
The Red Kings

Im in a criminal asylum yet I'm allowed internet access

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:31 pm 
Registered Member

Look he is not in a criminal asylum this isnt the 1900s. He might be in a hospital at the most. There are a couple holes in his story like how he got his laptop in there if anything it would be an in house PC that he could use. I doubt the police would restrict his access to this website sure we are not the best bunch to be talking to but they can't stop him visiting because nothing illegal happens here(for the most part). Another point is he hasnt told us why he has been sent there. He needs to spill the beans on the story

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:30 am 
The Red Kings

Sweet tooth I was just going by his own words he said "I've been transported to a criminal asylum in Northern Finland" he's basically copying Manhunt 2 pretending he's in Dixmor Asylum. He was doing this stuff before by saying things like he was Leo Kasper. Like Wwinterj I'm not believing him unless I see some decent concrete evidence. Unlike your predicament of going to prison which I believe you because you showed us paperwork and have been very detailed. I mean all gooby has shown us is some vague messages, a story with Swiss cheese amount of plot holes and a blurred picture of some heavyset guy in a hospital gown who could've been anyone especially considering gooby has always complained about being a skinny guy. Plus the cops would've taken all his internet not just restricted his access to one forum where as you said nothing criminal has happened here for him to not be allowed here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:31 am 
CCPD

Yeah as its gone on I've only gotten the stench of utter bullshit now, way back when he first showed up all he has done is spread shit.

No ill will against him but I seriously hopes he stays away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:34 am 
Registered Member

It's just said when folk feel the need to lie to faceless strangers on the internet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next