It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Summer Hate Thread V2
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
I have a strong feeling i made a summer hate topic in last summer so this shall be the V2. People who don't hate summer can fuck off from tis thread and kys for all i care.

Fuck summer allergies!
Fuck the heat!
Fuck insects!
Fuck ice cream 'cause my teeth are rotten!
Fuck swimming 'cause i can't swim!

FUUUUUUCK SUMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRGH!!!

Image
Image

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 am
Posts: 604
Location: Empire Bay
Everything you've mentioned about summer is what I hate about summer.

_________________
Image
“You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the one who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.”

― Thomas Angelo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 961
Yup summer is my worst season. My eyes hurt from the sun due to the lack of sunlight I receive most of the time, you get so overheated and sweaty and it makes you feel like shit. It doesn't get dark till about 9pm by that time most shops are closed so I can't really go shopping without seeing cucks. There is a lack of black.

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6882
Location: UK
The only good thing about Summer is when gals hardly have anything on. Even that is starting to get ruined when you see wales have escaped from the sea and don't even bother covering up because "I'm obese so you must love me!". I should invest in a harpoon.

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 322
Location: georgia
wwinterj wrote:
The only good thing about Summer is when gals hardly have anything on. Even that is starting to get ruined when you see wales have escaped from the sea and don't even bother covering up because "I'm obese so you must love me!". I should invest in a harpoon.


Why don't you just go bang them? Life isn't a fucking zoo where only watching is allowed, rape should be national duty!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am
Posts: 354
Thought it was another kind of hate when I seen the thread name


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:55 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am
Posts: 6882
Location: UK
omelette wrote:
Why don't you just go bang them?


Hey man you may have came from a chickens arse but not everyone is into beastiality.

omelette wrote:
Life isn't a fucking zoo where only watching is allowed, rape should be national duty!


If I was to rape I'd make sure she's worth the jail time.

_________________
Image
Your arms are just too short to box with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Yup summer is my worst season. My eyes hurt from the sun due to the lack of sunlight I receive most of the time, you get so overheated and sweaty and it makes you feel like shit. It doesn't get dark till about 9pm by that time most shops are closed so I can't really go shopping without seeing cucks. There is a lack of black.

Ah... you're a pale vampire too then, eh? I'm pale as fuck 'cause i stay inside 90% of my time. Summer doesn't appreciate vampires like us so that's why it burns like a motherfucker outside. I love darkness and shadowy evenings too and that's exactly what Summer lacks!

wwinterj wrote:
If I was to rape I'd make sure she's worth the jail time.

Jay please... a sickly thin Brit lad like you couldn't rape a teenage chick with what little strength you may have.

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am
Posts: 354
lack of sunlight = depressive thoughts

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 5976
Location: Tenth Dimension
Har Shatan wrote:
lack of sunlight = depressive thoughts

True, it makes sense. Humans have evolved to spend their time outside in the nature through time. The depressive mood from staying inside too long is the nature's way of saying ''Get the fuck outside, you're meant to be under the sunlight you feeble creature!''

_________________
Leo Kasper - ''That's it... no one's gonna push you around, NO ONE!''
I mean it doesn't matter who I'm attracted to, it'll always be one sided due to me being ugly and having a small penis, ok? - wwinterj 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am
Posts: 354
Gooby wrote:
Har Shatan wrote:
lack of sunlight = depressive thoughts

True, it makes sense. Humans have evolved to spend their time outside in the nature through time. The depressive mood from staying inside too long is the nature's way of saying ''Get the fuck outside, you're meant to be under the sunlight you feeble creature!''

I mean I used to stay inside all the time and I was pretty fucking miserable. Literally wouldn't even go outside to get the mail for some time, it was that bad. Then I got into National Socialism which naturally led to me wanting to better myself and I started to go outside and lift weights, and honestly it was the best thing to have happened to me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:01 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 am
Posts: 961
Gooby wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Yup summer is my worst season. My eyes hurt from the sun due to the lack of sunlight I receive most of the time, you get so overheated and sweaty and it makes you feel like shit. It doesn't get dark till about 9pm by that time most shops are closed so I can't really go shopping without seeing cucks. There is a lack of black.

Ah... you're a pale vampire too then, eh? I'm pale as fuck 'cause i stay inside 90% of my time. Summer doesn't appreciate vampires like us so that's why it burns like a motherfucker outside. I love darkness and shadowy evenings too and that's exactly what Summer lacks!


Yeah pretty much, I used to keep the lights off on purpose but now the bulb is just fucking broke. I have a black out blind so minimal light gets in.

Har Shatan wrote:
lack of sunlight = depressive thoughts

Yeah it has been proven that is true

_________________
13/03/2029 Is My Expiration Date However I May Be Consumed Before Then.
Trade Your Anger For Evil.
Vote Jose A. Morales.
One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am
Posts: 354
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Gooby wrote:
Sweet Tooth wrote:
Yup summer is my worst season. My eyes hurt from the sun due to the lack of sunlight I receive most of the time, you get so overheated and sweaty and it makes you feel like shit. It doesn't get dark till about 9pm by that time most shops are closed so I can't really go shopping without seeing cucks. There is a lack of black.

Ah... you're a pale vampire too then, eh? I'm pale as fuck 'cause i stay inside 90% of my time. Summer doesn't appreciate vampires like us so that's why it burns like a motherfucker outside. I love darkness and shadowy evenings too and that's exactly what Summer lacks!


Yeah pretty much, I used to keep the lights off on purpose but now the bulb is just fucking broke. I have a black out blind so minimal light gets in.

Har Shatan wrote:
lack of sunlight = depressive thoughts

Yeah it has been proven that is true

Hit the weights and start going on daily jogs bro, you'll improve some what at least.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 am
Posts: 354

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
Registered Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am
Posts: 2830
Location: lsdshrooms@gmail.com
I have allergies year round. If I don't take medicine every single day, I'll start to display all the symptoms of a cold.
I'm from Chicago where it goes from too cold to too hot, there is never a day where it feels nice. I have an air conditioner and a space heater in my room, together, to get me through the drastic changes.

I just hate everything.

_________________
Let he who is without gin, cast the first stoned.
Classic ProjectManhunt thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10366&p=323589
Another ProjectManhunt funbag http://projectmanhunt.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=11100

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group