It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Incel Problem
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:14 pm 
Registered Member

If you don't know what im referring to.. read this

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=incel
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/

I'm starting to feel like one. I never get the chance to get laid naturally so i have to resort to whores. Don't get me wrong, im six foot three with a great build, alpha-ish all in all. It's just my psychopathic personality doesn't get me anywhere lol. I get into dates with women but that's about it, i guess i have some evil spirit flowing out of me because the first date always turns out to be the last.

How fucking incel do you feel? Should women get exterminated from our planet so we could have peace in our minds?

Post subject: Re: The Incel Problem
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:20 pm 
Registered Member

I'm jealous of your 6'3" stature. I'm only 6'0", yeah i can't get women either, they always call me creepy and shit.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:00 pm 
The Red Kings

I personally haven't really had a problem getting a girlfriend and getting laid despite being a weirdo whos like you guys. Ive never been great physical shape but i have Italian features and Ice blue colored eyes. Both work wonders. I also use my messed up voice box to draw a lot of sympathy lol.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:41 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I personally haven't really had a problem getting a girlfriend and getting laid despite being a weirdo whos like you guys. Ive never been great physical shape but i have Italian features and Ice blue colored eyes. Both work wonders. I also use my messed up voice box to draw a lot of sympathy lol.

I still fail to see how your raspy voice is a weakness. It sounds intimidating as fuck if it's anything like Adam Jensen's (DeusEx) or Aiden Pearce's (Watchdogs) voice. If anything, i'd rather have a voice like yours, man!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:20 pm 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:

I still fail to see how your raspy voice is a weakness. It sounds intimidating as fuck if it's anything like Adam Jensen's (DeusEx) or Aiden Pearce's (Watchdogs) voice. If anything, i'd rather have a voice like yours, man!

It's not really a weakness per say but it makes everyone who doesn't know think im sick lol

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 pm 
Registered Member

I don’t fall into this category, more like the opposite infact. I am not ugly I just hate the intimacy that comes with sex. I am not looking for a relationship I could probably go the rest of my life without fucking another girl, not saying that I am but it would need to be something special or a prostitue but even then I see the point in pros for other but not for me since sex isn’t something I crave

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:37 pm 
Registered Member

Sweet Tooth wrote:
I don’t fall into this category, more like the opposite infact. I am not ugly I just hate the intimacy that comes with sex. I am not looking for a relationship I could probably go the rest of my life without fucking another girl, not saying that I am but it would need to be something special or a prostitue but even then I see the point in pros for other but not for me since sex isn’t something I crave

You sure you're biologically a male? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:06 pm 
Registered Member

I got a 6” chunk of meat between my legs? :?

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:16 am 
Registered Member

Ah another buzzword that folk use incorrectly. Just like the word cuck.
Still no I'm not a incel nor do I feel like one. I don't feel entitled to sex nor do I hate woman because they won't provide it to me for free. I don't actively try and get it to be honest as I'd rather get to know someone before it gets to that stage. That's if it ever does. I'm useless at small talk and lack confidence though so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm improving at that front bit by bit but I digress.

I'm not celibate but don't want to be as if I wanted to not be celibate I'd have paid for it by now. Paying for sex doesn't mean I believe I'm owed it. It just means I want it and someone wants my cash in exchange for it. Just like buying anything really.

I do at times see unattractive guys with hot girls and wonder their secret but that's more curiosity than anything because I look for both personality and looks in someone not just one or the other. I understand though that confidence can get you a long way so perhaps that's one of the reasons. A big bank balance is no doubt another reason.

The bottom line is I need to work on fixing my own shitty life before I invite others into it so at this stage even if I was to get a relationship I wouldn't be able to provide much in terms of a relationship being a unemployed bum and all. I've no interest in just having one night stand as at the end of the day(or night as it maybe) I'd still wake up with the same issues as before.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:35 am 
Registered Member

I don't get sex almost ever... i might as well be called a virgin since that's how often i get laid. It doesn't matter anyway because at the moment i'm on meds that keep my dick limp and my urges from extremely low to non-existent. Unlike the lad above, i have no issues with confidence and i don't really even understand how does lack of confidence present itself physically, but that's just because i apparently can't get nervous from social stressors.

I used to be quite mad at women for not sleeping with me as some of you may remember, but nowadays i've given up the hope like i usually do with everything, i'm the type of man who gives up easily and sees only the shitty side of everything and everyone. I may kill my ex-friend's latino gf and rape her corpse for him treating me like shit most of the time, but aside from that i doubt i'll get any sexy action anytime soon.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:06 am 
Registered Member

Most women in America (for example) are either dykes or whores more interested in black men for the sake of being "exotic".

I don't really get the incel mindset and I don't hate women, although I do get frustrated with western media messing with young women and their way of thinking.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:38 am 
Registered Member

I kinda have this problem as of right now, I am a 15 yr old virgin, I know that's young as fuck and I would think so too but my best friend managed to fuck his 12 yr old girlfriend at the age of 13 and I know he's not lying because he's shown me her nudes, but I am not sure if women want me I mean I think I look pretty good I mean I'm decently fit and I have good clothes like an awesome leather jacket and a sometimes decent haircut and would even rate myself a 7/10 with the right haircut but I just don't know, what I do know is that when I reach 18 and am still a virgin, some time while I'm that age I'll kill myself but I won't go alone.

Last edited by Elliot Rodger on Tue May 15, 2018 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:02 am 
Registered Member

Not Important wrote:
when I reach 18 and am still a virgin, some time while I'm that age I'll kill myself but I won't go alone.

Why wait? :o

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:00 am 
Registered Member

Not Important wrote:
I kinda have this problem as of right now, I am a 15 yr old virgin, I know that's young as fuck and I would think so too but my best friend managed to fuck his 12 yr old girlfriend at the age of 13 and I know he's not lying because he's shown me her nudes

Your friend is a idiot.

Not Important wrote:
when I reach 18 and am still a virgin, some time while I'm that age I'll kill myself but I won't go alone.

So you would kill yourself because you wouldn't have had sex at 18? If sex is that important to you then pay for it at that age. Honestly there is a lot more to life than sex and you will know that once your old enough and/or mature enough to understand that.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:25 pm 
The Red Kings

Not Important wrote:
I kinda have this problem as of right now, I am a 15 yr old virgin, I know that's young as fuck and I would think so too but my best friend managed to fuck his 12 yr old girlfriend at the age of 13 and I know he's not lying because he's shown me her nudes, but I am not sure if women want me I mean this one chick keeps looking at me in class but when one of her friends points out that she may have a crush on me she denies it, keep in mind they say this in front of me and other people and she does already a boyfriend but this one girl I like who I haven't seen holding hands with anyone but have seen talking and walking with other guys but I tried talking to her at her locker, granted I was extremely nervous but I said hi *insert name* (she did not see me coming) and she just looks up and stares at me wide eyed surprised for like 3 whole seconds before asking me what I said and I restate what I said, she says hi and returns to putting stuff away and I manage to choke out a how are you making me sound like a wannabe Italian some fucking how she doesn't turn around and look at me like I'm mentally retarded but instead she says shes fine (does not ask how I am) so I just fucking walk away to scared to say anything else and just say out loud fuck, I have no idea if she heard that because I didn't look back but yeah after that she I think will make brief glances at me but I don't know because I'm scared to look at her but a month later at the end of the day I go to my locker and I see her down the hall and she turns back and looks at me and I just walk to my locker and open it and out of the corner of my eye I see her walking to her locker which is close to mine while looking at me with what I can tell is either a nervous or uncomfortable look and she starts to walk pretty close to where I am, hell I thought she was going to talk to me but she doesn't and just walks to her locker and starts talking to the person next to her. I'm known at school to not talk to anyone and to be a dick to anyone who tries to talk to me that's probably why she was so surprised when I tried talking to her and that's probably why I don't have any girls going up and talking to me because I think I look pretty good I mean I'm decently fit and I have good clothes like an awesome leather jacket and a sometimes decent haircut, I get my hair done once a month and would even rate myself a 7/10 with the right haircut but I just don't know, what I do know is that when I reach 18 and am still a virgin, some time while I'm that age I'll kill myself but I won't go alone.

First off your friend is a fucking idiot who will probably be somebody's baby daddy by graduation (if he doesn't dropout to get a job to pay for said baby) Two you shouldn't be in any fucking rush to lose it my man. Most of those school guys who say if your a virgin then you ain't a actual man are losers. Most of them are gonna fuck some whore, knock them and ruin their lives. I've got 3 or 4 cousins who are all younger then me and have kids and thier lives suck. I'll also say some real experience truth for you kid, i rushed losing mine at 18 cause i felt the same way you are now, i didn't want to a 20 year old virgin and shit. So i started dating a slut who was known to put out easily. Sure i lost my virginity but now 10 years later i feel like i wasted what could of been a special moment in my life on a slut i didn't really care about. Think it over hard man. Don't be like me, don't live in regret. Plus what wwinterj said above is true life is much more than sex even if your hormones are saying otherwise right now.