It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:56 am 
Registered Member

Listen, beautiful. I’m sorry about everything that’s happened. And uhh... i, you know, i can’t guarantee no harm’s gonna come to you. Might have to chop you up into little pieces before spraying your pulped mess down the drain, but…. I really hope it doesn’t come to that. I love you <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:34 pm 
Registered Member

He is so ungrateful for my love, sometimes I just want to strangle him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:44 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
He is so ungrateful for my love, sometimes I just want to strangle him.

Strangle? As in choke his lovestick passionately?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:29 am 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Strangle? As in choke his lovestick passionately?

Obv.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:52 pm 
Registered Member

My current opinion of you... with proper imitation of me trying to pronounce your diffehkelt Inglesh langwizh.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:18 pm 
Registered Member

That's true. I saw this and thought of you:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:20 pm 
Registered Member

Just die you ugly fucking Brit.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:14 pm 
Registered Member

I'd rather just post attention seeking topics on "how to kill myself" and other 'edgy' things to seem like a tough guy on the internet because my existence is so pathetic.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:32 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
I'd rather just post attention seeking topics on "how to kill myself" and other 'edgy' things to seem like a tough guy on the internet because my existence is so pathetic.

Indeed, it sure is a real shame i ain't a badass alpha male like you, Mister 30+ year old virgin. Not to mention your other fine qualities such as the completely irrational and extreme anxiety about every fucking thing on this forsaken planet. Boo hoo... but then again, a lad with a face that of a sickly pale goblin's ain't gonna have the easiest time sinking his tiny little cock down women's pussies :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:50 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Indeed, it sure is a real shame i ain't a badass alpha male like you, Mister 30+ year old virgin. Not to mention your other fine qualities such as the completely irrational and extreme anxiety about every fucking thing on this forsaken planet. Boo hoo... but then again, a lad with a face that of a sickly pale goblin's ain't gonna have the easiest time sinking his tiny little cock down women's pussies :lol: :lol:

You seem to have a obsession with a old pic of my younger self. Mind you your mentality is that of a child so it's no surprise. Still at least I'm not insecure enough that I need to hide my face all the time. Did you forget to take your medication? Perhaps you could do us all a favour and down the whole lot.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:53 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Gooby wrote:

You seem to have a obsession with a old pic of my younger self. Mind you your mentality is that of a child so it's no surprise. Did you forget to take your medication? Perhaps you could do us all a favour and down the whole lot.

LMAO, calm down children

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
You seem to have a obsession with a old pic of my younger self. Mind you your mentality is that of a child so it's no surprise. Still at least I'm not insecure enough that I need to hide my face all the time. Did you forget to take your medication? Perhaps you could do us all a favour and down the whole lot.

I have no doubt that you've just gotten fuglier through the years so there's no need to see your current mug. Mentality of a fooken' child, you say? Based on what? And when has Goobon ever hid his face? You're pulling this bullfuckery outta your ass, you ugly fucking teethless Brit cunt! I don't have any meds prescribed because i'm a perfectly healthy individual as you've all seen through the years in here. Oh and you're absolutely correct on my fatalistic mindset, not to forget my passive deathwish, i very much would like to die because i hate life in general, but i pray to the fucking God if there is one that the grim reaper gives his touch to you first.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:20 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
wwinterj wrote:

I have no doubt that you've just gotten fuglier through the years so there's no need to see your current mug. Mentality of a fooken' child, you say? Based on what? And when has Goobon ever hid his face? You're pulling this bullfuckery outta your ass, you ugly fucking teethless Brit cunt! I don't have any meds prescribed because i'm a perfectly healthy individual as you've all seen through the years in here. Oh and you're absolutely correct on my fatalistic mindset, not to forget my passive deathwish, i very much would like to die because i hate life in general, but i pray to the fucking God if there is one that the grim reaper gives his touch to you first.

LOL, the great bond between Gooby and winterj is in crisis! Will wwinterj become a rival, is the story of the greatest friendship ever reached its end? Stay tuned on NBC!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:24 pm 
Registered Member

omelette wrote:
LOL, the great bond between Gooby and winterj is in crisis! Will wwinterj become a rival, is the story of the greatest friendship ever reached its end? Stay tuned on NBC!

Jay ain't never been a friend of mine. He's the equivalent of a god damn house pet. He's the lil bitch i would put on a leash and feed rat-poison dipped snacks to if we lived under the same roof irl.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:40 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Mentality of a fooken' child, you say? Based on what?

Not very self aware are you?

Gooby wrote:
I don't have any meds prescribed because i'm a perfectly healthy individual as you've all seen through the years in here.

Yes folk who are "perfectly healthy" often contemplate ways of killing themselves.

Gooby wrote:
but i pray to the fucking God if there is one

There isn't so yet again you're going to be ignored because nobody cares about you.

Gooby wrote:
Jay ain't never been a friend of mine.

Agreed. You're nothing but a parasite on life.