PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:37 pm 
Registered Member

I will drink to that!

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:48 am 
The Cerberus

Hitler didn't like alcohol, do some amphetamines instead.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:00 am 
SWAT

I'll grab some military grade meth and huff gas in his memory.

Don't forget Columbine, folks. The first modern school shooting that ushered in dozens more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:26 am 
Registered Member

He had a somewhat confusing ideology which seemed to be greatly affected by his unstable emotions. I partially agree with him, particularly with Adolf's justified hatred of niggers and other evil creatures, but i also disapprove of his egoistic nature and the extreme measurements he took to solve his perceived problems of this world. In a way, our world needs people SIMILAR, but not identical to him, we need someone just as brave and determined to rid the world of scum like arabs and niggers and i very much support the idea of lethal mass termination of them.

I acknowledge the cost of innocent casualties if such measurements are to be taken, since despite most arabs and niggers being disgustingly evil beings, there ARE some good individuals out there belonging to these racial groups, but individualim is not to be taken into account when the potential outcome is WELL worth it.

In short, i believe the mass genocide of Arabs and niggers should be put into action by the most advanced and trained militaries of today's world so the operation would be executed as cleanly as possible. The theoritical goal would be the extinction of these beings, it's only a theoritical goal because the complete extinction of a human racial group is as improbable as me getting a girlfriend (that is about 0,000000000047% through a quick calculation).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:08 am 
SWAT

Hitler didn't really "hate" any race besides the Jews and I guess commies as well. There were many african, asian, and middle eastern battalions fighting for the third reich. Hitler didn't want them in Europe, though. He wanted the races to stick to their respective continents.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:13 am 
Registered Member

Deagle195 wrote:
Thanks

How was your recent birthday? Did all your imaginary friends remember to join the party your mommy set up?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:05 am 
The Red Kings

Whitchity Man wrote:

Don't forget Columbine, folks. The first modern school shooting that ushered in dozens more.

Yeah some dumb fuck in Florida tryed shooting up his school right before the massive walkout protests started today, only managed to shoot a guy in the ankle, i hope it was a jock and that the bullet fucked his leg up and ruined his future.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 am 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:

Yeah some dumb fuck in Florida tryed shooting up his school right before the massive walkout protests started today, only managed to shoot a guy in the ankle, i hope it was a jock and that the bullet fucked his leg up and ruined his future.

Agreed! Always hated jocks, i hope my 7th grade's jock leader get his spine fucked up so bad he gets paralyzed for the rest of his sad life. It brings me great joy when i see bad people suffering... i'd love to beat up my old 7th grade ''class-thug'' to a bloody mess with a crowbar, i'd gouge his eyes out and slowly cut and slash his face to such a mess that even his whore of a mother wouldn't recognize him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:18 am 
The Red Kings

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:

Agreed! Always hated jocks, i hope my 7th grade's jock leader get his spine fucked up so bad he gets paralyzed for the rest of his sad life.

On this we agree, jocks are scum and I'd take a baseball bat to that fucker.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:13 am 
The Cerberus

Not to excuse Hitler or anything, but the only reason he's so villified is because he killed Jews. Plenty of people have done the same, including the Jews, but you don't hear about that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:

Agreed! Always hated jocks, i hope my 7th grade's jock leader get his spine fucked up so bad he gets paralyzed for the rest of his sad life. It brings me great joy when i see bad people suffering... i'd love to beat up my old 7th grade ''class-thug'' to a bloody mess with a crowbar, i'd gouge his eyes out and slowly cut and slash his face to such a mess that even his whore of a mother wouldn't recognize him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm 
Registered Member

Gooby wrote:
Carcer City Hood wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:39 pm 
Registered Member