All times are UTC [ DST ]

Goodo or bado?
Fuck yeah! 50%  50%  [ 5 ]
Nein! 50%  50%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 10
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:55 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Normally the ones bullying other people come from a broken home and/or are being bullied themselves so bully others to try and make themselves feel better about being themselves when all it's really showing is how weak they are. They are often jealous of folk who are happy so try and project their feelings onto others because they are unhappy with their own pathetic existence and want to drag others down to their level so they can feel less inadequacy. They are not very bright too as they could actually become friends with these people and thus change their own life in some way for the better.

I'd say these "weaklings" who are being bullied are much more stronger then the bullies themselves. Simply because they are happy and content with being themselves and have a much stronger mindset. They have no need to make others feel bad because of that and have a much more better understanding about life and often become more successful thus bringing more fulfilment to their lives.

At the end of the day karma will catch up with folk who are bullies as there is always someone with more power then them. Either in mind, physically or the job they have. All they are actually doing is digging a bigger grave for themselves and at the end of the day they will still live a pathetic existence so nothing will change and everything will stay the same.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:55 pm 
Registered Member

Whitchity Man wrote:
I've bullied people weaker than me, but never nerdy kids or the social outcasts. It was always the more normal kids who would run their mouth until I bitchslapped them. Most kids actually would not throw down after that, but rather talk shit or try to get their friends to help them jump you. I hung out with a group of 6 others and if shit went south we all fought together.

I think bullying can help some people to correct their behavior, but also break mentally weaker people. Double edged sword.

Yeah exactly, I never saw the point in bullying random nerds/outcasts, but if it was some annoying SOB that always acted hard and never shut the fuck up then yeah they deserve whatever they have coming their way. Most of these kids who are bullying nerds and other awkward kids though are absolute cowards and weak themselves which I've witnessed first hand alot of times. Back in like JR Highschool I remember this kid who thought he was tough and would bully nerdy/special ed kids but one day while I was in In School Suspension lunch I saw some tall dude punk the kid by throwing half eaten food in his face and calling him retard and other names and he didn't do/say shit back. It was absolutely hilarious watching it and just shows how cowardly they are.

Also I've seen a buncha wiggers who would fuck with smaller white kids, but anytime some nigger was shit talking them they'd remain silent and take it, fucking clowns.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:21 pm 
Registered Member

wwinterj wrote:
Normally the ones bullying other people come from a broken home and/or are being bullied themselves so bully others to try and make themselves feel better about being themselves when all it's really showing is how weak they are. They are often jealous of folk who are happy so try and project their feelings onto others because they are unhappy with their own pathetic existence and want to drag others down to their level so they can feel less inadequacy. They are not very bright too as they could actually become friends with these people and thus change their own life in some way for the better.

I'd say these "weaklings" who are being bullied are much more stronger then the bullies themselves. Simply because they are happy and content with being themselves and have a much stronger mindset. They have no need to make others feel bad because of that and have a much more better understanding about life and often become more successful thus bringing more fulfilment to their lives.

At the end of the day karma will catch up with folk who are bullies as there is always someone with more power then them. Either in mind, physically or the job they have. All they are actually doing is digging a bigger grave for themselves and at the end of the day they will still live a pathetic existence so nothing will change and everything will stay the same.

I have to agree here. It's easy to bully someone weaker than oneself. Once that person goes against someone who can stand up for themselves, they will more than likely be taught a valuable and degrading lesson themselves.

A great example I have is how Karl, a brotha o' the noight's wotch, stood up to the bully Craster, the daughterfookin' bastid. Craster thought he could intimidate others into fearing him, but ole' Karl called him out on his pathetic display of "dominance" and poor hospitality and the daughterfookin' cuntface received his just comeupance.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:17 pm 
Registered Member

KarlTheFookin'Legend wrote:
wwinterj wrote:

I have to agree here. It's easy to bully someone weaker than oneself. Once that person goes against someone who can stand up for themselves, they will more than likely be taught a valuable and degrading lesson themselves.

A great example I have is how Karl, a brotha o' the noight's wotch, stood up to the bully Craster, the daughterfookin' bastid. Craster thought he could intimidate others into fearing him, but ole' Karl called him out on his pathetic display of "dominance" and poor hospitality and the daughterfookin' cuntface received his just comeupance.

You guy's definitely got it, so well I'm beginning to sport... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:53 am 
Registered Member

I am currently attending school and about a couple of months ago I have developed an anger problem and a slight urge to bully people. Like some of the other posts have said on this thread, bullying weaker people would pose no challenge and would instead just be further degrading on my half so that is why I want to bully people who will pose a challenge. The reason being is because I love getting close and personal while releasing the rage.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:21 am 
Registered Member

Meh I dont really care, I would probably be more inclined to do so. I was never really much of a bully in high school but the few people I hanged around with were pretty much the school bullies however I cared so much about my reputation at that point that I felt like bullying weak people didn't make me look all that tough. Instead I would fight people considered themselves "tough" and felt like it was a much better reward in terms of reputation. "Sweet Tooth is bullying that poor nerd kid" vs "Sweet Tooth just caved in James Cash's head during lunch" you pick.

One Side.
chan eil uallach air cuideigin a bhith a 'marbhadh mi air a mharbhadh
http://163.172.82.135/2018/04/83166_R_A ... 0bm_11.mp4

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:39 pm 
Registered Member

Anyone heard of this guy Alextime aka Lord Nazi Ruso, some huge psychopath/bully from Russia who went to Mexico and fucked with them so hard they summoned a 100+ deep lynch mob to kill him, and he still made it out alive with 1 kill, guy's a legend

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:21 pm 
Registered Member

He also hated humans but loved animals, true misanthrope. Hope for a speedy recovery of him and freedom from the shitty Mexican prison he's currently in for defending himself against those animals.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:26 am 
Registered Member

Har Shatan wrote:
He also hated humans but loved animals

I approve.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:36 am 
SWAT

That guy literally bullies children and old ladies, fuck him. Hope a Zeta flays his face.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:50 pm 
Registered Member

Whitchity Man wrote:
That guy literally bullies children and old ladies, fuck him. Hope a Zeta flays his face.

I concur

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:15 am 
Registered Member

On the internet sure but in real life I'm against that shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:26 am 
Registered Member