It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Mood Today
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:26 am 
The Red Kings

cashlamb wrote:
god bless violent art forms/mediums, don't know where id be without it. :twisted:

Definitely know the feeling

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:02 am 
SWAT

Violent media is more of an escape than any drug or drink to me. I remember the early days of rotten.com and I think that's what started it for me.

Going back to the earlier conversation about smartphones, I've never had one and probably never will. I had a landline up until a couple months ago, but now I've got a shitty cheap flip-phone and that's just the way I like it. I use my tablet for all my internet needs (4chan, twitch, youtube, and here). I still regret selling my desktop though, and all the games I used to play on it.

You do you're own thing, CCH. It's good that you don't cave in to peer pressure, like a lot of "normal" people nowadays. I was similar when I was younger. I mostly kept to myself and a core group of friends. I avoided my family, preferring to just play video games, listen to music, read up on history and nature, and toke with my friends. Although, my relationship with my family has gotten much better over time. I also just do not understand how people can have kids so young these days. I'm 34 and I'm nowhere near ready to have kids. A lot of my family is into cars as well. I don't even know how to change the oil in my car. I've always been more of a firearm guy. I can tell you about dozens of guns, how they work, various calibers, Ohio's laws regarding them (as well as federal law), and all sorts of other shit about guns. After Columbine, my folks thought I was gonna be a school shooter.
But I wouldn't want to add more statistics that the democrats would use to push for more gun control. Me and my friends always solved our differences with our enemies using our fists.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:41 am 
The Red Kings

Whitchity Man wrote:
Violent media is more of an escape than any drug or drink to me. I remember the early days of rotten.com and I think that's what started it for me.

Going back to the earlier conversation about smartphones, I've never had one and probably never will. I had a landline up until a couple months ago, but now I've got a shitty cheap flip-phone and that's just the way I like it. I use my tablet for all my internet needs (4chan, twitch, youtube, and here). I still regret selling my desktop though, and all the games I used to play on it.

You do you're own thing, CCH. It's good that you don't cave in to peer pressure, like a lot of "normal" people nowadays. I was similar when I was younger. I mostly kept to myself and a core group of friends. I avoided my family, preferring to just play video games, listen to music, read up on history and nature, and toke with my friends. Although, my relationship with my family has gotten much better over time. I also just do not understand how people can have kids so young these days. I'm 34 and I'm nowhere near ready to have kids. A lot of my family is into cars as well. I don't even know how to change the oil in my car. I've always been more of a firearm guy. I can tell you about dozens of guns, how they work, various calibers, Ohio's laws regarding them (as well as federal law), and all sorts of other shit about guns. After Columbine, my folks thought I was gonna be a school shooter.
But I wouldn't want to add more statistics that the democrats would use to push for more gun control. Me and my friends always solved our differences with our enemies using our fists.

Yeah I've always stuck to my own thing. I love to read books, I can clear a 500 page book in a few days if it's interesting enough. Not to sound like a total creep man but outta curiosity I typed in Medina Ohio on my Maps app as I live in Ohio as well, you are 163 miles away from me, so roughly probably a couple hours drive at most.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:59 am 
SWAT

Yeah, I think I remember you saying you lived in Dayton? I think that's like 2 1/2-3 hours away from me. Slightly west of Columbus if I remember correctly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
I hate how social media crazy everyone is, it's like if you don't do it your not human anymore. I'm glad I was a teenager in the early-mid 2000s when this shit didn't exist.

I admit it's more easy to keep in contact with folk through it but it certainly isn't a must. My sister doesn't do it at all and although it would be easy to talk to her more through it I can't say I blame her. Social media in general is boring as fuck with some folk posting things for likes and/or the same mundane things that sometimes lead to drama that bores me. I miss the days before social media too at times but despite the negatives I think the pros are good. I don't use social media all that much though.

cashlamb wrote:
Believe it or not but I still have a landline (a.k.a) no smartphone. I may be the last of my kind, but it feels good to be detached. When I want to go online i just wait till I get home, to get on my PC. Simplicity is very much underrated today.

I have both. Over here in the UK you need a landline for any form of internet to my knowledge unless paying data each month of a smartphone. I also have a smartphone for job hunting, photos and whatever. I much prefer my PC though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:52 pm 
The Red Kings

Whitchity Man wrote:
Yeah, I think I remember you saying you lived in Dayton? I think that's like 2 1/2-3 hours away from me. Slightly west of Columbus if I remember correctly.

I actually live in Greenville, a little shit hole city on the edge of Western Ohio. I think I just said Dayton outta better chance of people knowing it. Anyway if any forum members were to meet to hangout in person, me and you are shortest distance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 pm 
Registered Member

Carcer City Hood wrote:
Whitchity Man wrote:

I actually live in Greenville, a little shit hole city on the edge of Western Ohio. I think I just said Dayton outta better chance of people knowing it. Anyway if any forum members were to meet to hangout in person, me and you are shortest distance.

Funny, there's a place here in NY called Greenville.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:06 pm 
The Red Kings

I feel sick today

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:05 pm 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:51 am 
Registered Member

Graduated to just drinking straight espresso. Fucking amazing.

Zom-B wrote:
Wouldn't that be strange? To unmask someone and find they look exactly the same underneath.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11982

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:05 am 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:26 pm 
The Red Kings

Getting pissed off, I hate cold weather. I can't go anywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:05 pm 
Registered Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:15 pm 
Registered Member

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next